PDA

View Full Version : timing help

daveb
08-05-2001, 03:34 PM
ok i need help from a disneyland expert.we will be in disney resort saturday september 29th and want to see the electric light parade at dca at 830pm and then the believe freworks at 925pm in disneyland.how can we do this i assume we would have to see the light parade where it starts where would that be and how do we get out of dca with the parade still on and also where is the best spot to see fireworks and tinkerbell at the castle.we are staying at the grand californian if this helps.is this too ambitious or is this possible thanks daveb

madaboutmouse
08-06-2001, 09:42 AM
Are you there only one night? I am not sure how you can see both in one night. You will probably be able to see the fireworks but not hear the music from DCA. Not sure at all about this, but when we were there last year in Nov. we could see and hear everything from just about anywhere in the Park. I'll just bet you can see the fireworks from DCA if you aren't there more than one night.

daveb
08-06-2001, 06:12 PM
we are atempting to see both on the same night by leaving dca after the eletric parade and going over to disneyland to see the fire works.the electric parade starts at 830pm and if we see it when its starts[where would that be]we should be able to leave dca by 850pm or so .can we get out of dca if parade is still running ,we are staying at the grand californian so we could go through there if necessary we would have 25 to 35 minutes to get lined up on main street[where is a good spot to see fireworks and tinkerbell] is this possible on a saturday night in september or are we kidding ourseves.we are ther sunday night also but the schedule is not out yet so we dont know if either of these two attractins will be on due to shortened hours [anybody know if either of these will be showing on sunday nights in off season thanks daveb

doodlebug
08-09-2001, 02:49 PM
I believe during the off season they consider Sunday a weekend day and will therefore be running the fireworks & electric parada on Saturday & Sunday.. So maybe you won't have to do alot of running.. Try giving the park a call directly to ask them for sure... Sorry I don't have the number right here for you