PDA

View Full Version : Chuck eCheese Secret Agents have you done your shop yet?

Maleficent2
02-12-2005, 04:46 PM
how did it go?

We gave out a red citation!

I really wanted to give out one blue to a CM who was not working in our area but I felt that overall the store did not deserve anything but red. So I asked this CM her name and commended her in my report.

:earseek: Boy was I shocked by the lack of service and overall attitude of the CM today.

One manager even taked very harshly to a young man who had dropped his token under the princess carrriage ride and was on the floor trying to retrieve it.

Mal

eller
02-12-2005, 05:33 PM
Boy, that's bad! They're not supposed to be mean to people!

Lori

4DisneyfansinNC
02-12-2005, 05:37 PM
we haven't gone yet.
Just wondering...how do the employees act when you give them the red card? Do they all know what it means?

TEK224
02-12-2005, 09:29 PM
Wanted to go today, but the kids were sick. So hopefully next weekend.

Terri

DVC'96
02-12-2005, 09:33 PM
We went Friday night and I really wanted to give out the green and blue cards, but I couldn't honestly say there was exceptional service! The cashier and door person were polite, but not overly friendly. We waited 20 min for our pizza, so I gave the red card to the door person on the way out. She had no idea what it was-I told her to ask another employee. I did note on the online survey that it was very crowded and everyone was hustling there-they just didn't meet the requirements.
I'm not going on the weekend when we got our coupon from them!

Maleficent2
02-12-2005, 10:53 PM
I'm glad to know that it isn't just my expectations that were not met.

How did they react? Well the guy at the kid check said very sarcastically as we left "have a nice day now!"

I also know how you feel, we will not be going back on the weekend!

hope everyone's else's mission go smoother.

Mal

letfuller
02-12-2005, 11:05 PM
I also mentioned on one of the other threads about the CC mission that we had to give a red certificate.

I will say that we received our free pass really FAST. I will not go on the weekend unless it is right when they open.

~Linda

coinkc
02-12-2005, 11:06 PM
We went last Saturday afternoon and had a great time! When we handed out the blue certificates (we gave 3 of them) two of the employees were really excited. They said they get free stuff from different companies. I think the 3rd guy we gave one to was new because he didn't know what it was for( plus it seemed like he was being trained that day).

By the way, I filled out my survey on-line Saturday evening and my gift card came in the mail on Thursday so it is a quick turn-around time!

bcorso
02-13-2005, 01:20 PM
We're going next Sunday (probably a mistake going on weekend, but we work M - S) so will post how it goes.

B

RobinMarie
02-13-2005, 01:24 PM
I gave a green citation to the saint behind the prize counter. What patience that young woman had with the two kids. She explained how/which types of prizes they could have and never paused when they asked for a larger prize.

There was also one person hustling on the floor fixing machines, sweeping floors and grabbed plates for someone eating.

Other than that we did not see any other exceptional service. We received our pizza in 17 minutes so I couldn't give them a kudos ticket either.

mrsboz
02-13-2005, 03:07 PM
I haven't done mine yet. I usually go during the week when everyone is in school, but I know with the mystery shop you have to go on the weekend. It just makes me nervous because everyone I know is sick. On another thread a mother stated something like, Okay we went to CC two days ago and now my kids are throwing up. We've just gotten over the sick thing. We were trapped in the house for a week. I was ready to rip my hair out. Maybe I'll go, as someone else suggested, first thing in the morning. Can't seem to imagine us eating pizza at 10:00 though? :confused3

Franne
02-13-2005, 05:41 PM
I still haven't gotten mine yet! They said to give it a few more days and to email them back if I don't have it by the 18th. What kind of envelope was it in?? I wonder if I may have thrown it out by accident? Does it say Chuck E Cheese on the outside?? I hope it finally comes and I didn't toss it away by accident!!!!
Franne

cuterlt
02-13-2005, 07:07 PM
We did ours today. Horrible service!!! And when we left, the person we gave the red ticket to said "another one?" so they must have had a bad weekend.
The food was pretty good and it was great seeing the kids have fun. And I love sending the coupon card to my best friend whose DH is in Iraq and she's entertaining two little girls.

gdulaney
02-13-2005, 08:38 PM
We did ours today. The kitchen lost out (25-30mins for pizza), but we gave out 2 blue citations. The cashier was super...she was friendly, efficent (her line moved twice as fast as the other cashier), she answered all my "picky eater" pizza questions...and she complimented me for using a coupon(recognizing my thrifty money-saving abilities is always appreciated!) !!!!

The other citation went to one of the "referees" (game room guys)...he was everywhere... delivering pizzas, sweeping up, helping little kids with the ticket machine, clearing tables, etc. Hope both of them are recognized for their hard work.

Ginny

Franne
02-14-2005, 06:31 PM
I finally got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Off to CEC Sunday!!!