PDA

View Full Version : Photo opportunity on Space Mountain?

greyno
08-05-2001, 11:37 AM
I was just looking on the Disneyland website and saw that they offer pictures for sale like they do on Splash Mountain! Is this true? Has anybody bought the picture? Where is it taken? This is another great way for Disney to get just a little more money out of me! :D

Amy1013
08-05-2001, 11:53 AM
I was just on Space Mountain last month, and they do take your picture on that ride now, too. It's taken near the end of the ride, as you go through that last tunnel with all the lights. The booth where you can buy the picture- or not- is set up on your way out of the building. It seems like you can't escape getting your picture taken anymore. I was just at Legoland and they take your picture on just about every coaster there.

Amy

princessKT
08-10-2001, 05:27 AM
So that's what they were working on when I was there last! They need to work on making those bathrooms at the end bigger...well at least the women's :)

princessjoy
08-30-2001, 09:49 PM
I bought my picture! I had to! Space Mountain is my favorite ride ever! They take it reight at the end of the ride, so ride it once and then you can pose for the camera on your next ride. Its actually really cute, and they've got nice frames for them too! twist1980@aol.com email me if you want to see the picture!!!

:pinkbounc ~Joy~:pinkbounc

princessjoy
08-31-2001, 11:27 PM
If you want to see the picture that they take of you on Space Mountain, I'm including a link. Check it out for fun, if you haven't bought one for yourself yet!!!

Space Mountain Picture (http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=1772760&a=13700414&p=53614962&f=0)

Have fun!!

:earsgirl: ~~Joy~~ :earsgirl:

TheLionKing
09-01-2001, 12:36 PM
Here's my picture...

http://www.arrhythmiaconsultants.com/images/dismeet/spacemountain.jpg

MarlaH and I are in the back. Her DD, Kara is in the seat in front.

Marla Hellwig
09-02-2001, 10:14 PM
Hmmmmmmmmm - nice picture there TLK - ROFL!

Safari Steve
09-02-2001, 10:56 PM
Here on the East coast, they've set up an image capture in the Tomorrowland Power and Light arcade. There is a mock-up of the ride vehicle in front of a chromakey screen, and they can add characters to the picture. I think an on-board photo would sell better, though.