PDA

View Full Version : Star Studed Fridays??

WDW2002
08-05-2001, 12:40 AM
what is Star Studed Fridays??

On the Schedule for Friday, August 24 it says that there is Star Stuffed Fridays Autograph signing and Q&A. Does anyone have more information on this? What is it, Who is??

TrlyScrumptious
08-05-2001, 11:42 AM
I believe the stars from some of ABC's soap operas are going to be at DCA every Friday during the month of August. I think that's what this is all about.

wdwluvr
08-05-2001, 12:51 PM
Here is a link to the Disney website that tells who is scheduled to appear for the Star Studded Fridays:

Stars scheduled to appear (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneylandresort/CaliforniaAdventure/LiveShows/index)

Tink33
08-07-2001, 08:54 AM
STAR-STUDDED FRIDAYS

Make plans now to visit Disney's California Adventure for the ABC Soap Opera Bistro's Star-Studded Fridays! Your favorite stars from General Hospital and Port Charles will be meeting fans, signing autographs, and making surprise appearances inside the ABC Soap Opera Bistro. Check out the schedule below, and we'll see you there!

Friday, August 10:
Jacklyn Zeman (Bobbie, GH)
Tamara Braun (Carly, GH)
Julie Pinson (Eve, PC)
Thorsten Kaye (Ian, PC)

Friday, August 17:
Wally Kurth (Ned, GH)
Nancy Lee Grahn (Alexis, GH)
Kelly Monaco (Livvie, PC)
Brian Presley (Jack, PC)

To find out where more of your favorite ABC soap stars are appearing, visit our Inside Scoop column -- updated daily.

EVENTS:

I've heard that the Disney's California Adventure event was a smashing success. Rebecca Herbst (Liz, GH), Chad Brannon (Zander, GH), Jensen Buchanan (Melissa, GH), and Jacob Young (Lucky, GH) were well received at the Soap Opera Bistro as they actually waited on customers, in addition to signing autographs. I heard that fans came out in full force, and Jacob even had fans wearing shirts that said "Lucky's Girl." I'll give more details as they come in, but those of you in the area should try to head out there this Friday. Pending any schedule changes, Jacklyn Zeman (Bobbie, GH), Tamara Braun (Carly, GH), Julie Pinson (Eve, PC), and Thorsten Kaye (Ian, PC) will be there on August 10.

pattievers
08-07-2001, 09:18 AM
I didn't get really close...but there was a line outside all day. Not a LONG line, but a reasonable one.

I bet it was a blast!

It didn't seem to affect the crowds in other areas of the park. They say this is the case during Soap Opera Weekend at WDW as well (it better be, as that is the weekend I have reservations!).

Patti