PDA

View Full Version : I Love Cr & Qr!!!

CJK
02-09-2005, 05:27 PM
Within a span of about 10hrs, the following happened:

I signed up for 5 free offers at QR.
QR paid me within 2hrs.
I then opted to transfer some QR points to CR points.
This was done in 2hrs.
I then checked my CR account and cashed out for disney dollars.
When I got up the next day, my points were no longer pending at CR as my order has now been shipped.

:cheer2: creationsrewards and quickrewards!!! :cheer2:

Now, if only some other programs would follow suit..... :rolleyes:

eller
02-09-2005, 09:06 PM
Amen to that!

Lori

mjbaby
02-09-2005, 09:26 PM
I've never been able to get QR to work for me, but I second the motion about CR! Last night I made a purchase and forwarded my confirmation, expecting that I'd hear at some point in the next few days since it was kind of late in the evening. Well, not an hour later I get an email back that my points were credited.

Awesome!

patsal
02-10-2005, 07:36 AM
I love CR as well, but I too cannot get QR to work for me. CR is the most painful and most organized reward program I participate in. :wave2:

TeresaMc
02-10-2005, 07:40 AM
Newbie here......sorry for being illiterite but what are CR & QR

eller
02-10-2005, 09:09 AM
CR is CreationsRewards.net and QR is QuickRewards.net Both excelent sites.

Lori

Beanie
02-10-2005, 11:29 AM
I absolutely love that you can transfer points from Quick Rewards to Creation Rewards! I think that is the best thing about both of them!! :)

Trixiezzz
02-16-2005, 09:28 PM
I absolutely love that you can transfer points from Quick Rewards to Creation Rewards! I think that is the best thing about both of them!! :)

I love them both, too. The only thing is, you do better by cashing out at Quick Rewards rather than by transferring them to Creations Rewards.
30 cents in Quick Rewards money buys you just 23 cents (50 points) at Creations Rewards. (So $3.00 = $2.30 etc etc.)

They both pay out in Disney Dollars or cash.