PDA

View Full Version : OT-Oh TEK224...

Beanie
02-07-2005, 10:22 PM
Now what was it you were saying last week about a Dynasty being green??

;)

Just kidding, ya...Your Eagles played a great game, minus the turnovers. :cheer2:

dtuleya
02-08-2005, 06:05 AM
Ya know Beanie, it's not nice to brag! :sad2: :rotfl:

Beanie
02-08-2005, 06:50 AM
Of course it is not, and I am not bragging...did you see me ONCE mention my team?? :teeth: :cheer2:

dtuleya
02-08-2005, 07:01 AM
Of course it is not, and I am not bragging...did you see me ONCE mention my team?? :teeth: :cheer2:

There's nothing worse than a sad Eagles fan! ::yes:: :crazy2:

Beanie
02-08-2005, 09:47 AM
Would that be you as well, Denise?? :earboy2:

TEK224
02-08-2005, 12:52 PM
Congrats Beanie!

It was a bummer for us (especially since I was AT the game). We let you guys off the hook in the 1st half. Dumb turnovers or we could have been up by 10 at the half.

But it was a good game anyway and I wasn't totally upset that the Pats one (I actually like Brady and Bruschi).

So enjoy it now. We'll start working on our dynasty next year! :goodvibes

Terri

bcorso
02-08-2005, 10:23 PM
I've gotta brag, I live 3 mins from Gilette Stadium, so nah nah nah nah nahhh nahhhhhh I got to see my boys come home! Then again, I get to see them around town and talk to them, too!

I'll send pictures of the marquees and banners once this nasty white stuff is gone!

Bonnie

Beanie
02-09-2005, 06:23 AM
Congrats Beanie!

It was a bummer for us (especially since I was AT the game). We let you guys off the hook in the 1st half. Dumb turnovers or we could have been up by 10 at the half.

But it was a good game anyway and I wasn't totally upset that the Pats one (I actually like Brady and Bruschi).

So enjoy it now. We'll start working on our dynasty next year! :goodvibes

Terri

Terri that is awesome that you were able to go to the game!! I bet it was loud!! LOL I agree though, the Eagles will be back next year, they have a great team :)

Bonnie, that is cool you live so close! I watched the parade yesterday on tv, it was cool! :)

rafikimom
02-10-2005, 08:39 AM
I don't see any parades coming to my neck of the woods very soon. :confused3 I live 10 minutes from the "Bengals" stadium. It would take a miracle for that to happen! :genie: It's great you got to go TEK224! That would be sooo cool! Congrats all you patriot fans!

Beanie
02-10-2005, 10:24 AM
I don't see any parades coming to my neck of the woods very soon. :confused3 I live 10 minutes from the "Bengals" stadium. It would take a miracle for that to happen! :genie: It's great you got to go TEK224! That would be sooo cool! Congrats all you patriot fans!

Rafikimom, it is too bad that you guys didn't do anything with Dillon when you had him, he has proven to be a gem for us Patriots!! :)

rafikimom
02-11-2005, 08:02 AM
I was cheering for the Patriots during the SuperBowl. I really wanted to see Dillon get s super bowl ring. He's an awesome player!

Beanie
02-11-2005, 06:21 PM
I definitely agree!! I just picked up a Dillon jersey the other day!! :)