PDA

View Full Version : Transfer by towncar?

hezzie
02-06-2005, 04:07 PM
Just wondering, we are using a towncar service to pick us up and bring us back to the WDW. I had originally put 9:30am as the pick-up time and when I received the final confirmation, they have 8:30am indicated. I can always call to change, but wondering if I need to.

We are scheduled for the 2nd seating for dinner, so I think our breakfast will be later as well. If we cannot make it to breakfast due to our car being there at 8:30, is there someplace other than the assigned restaurant to pick up a bite to eat?

We are headed back to WDW for only one day, so I don't mind leaving the ship early, but I want to make sure we have the opportunity to get a bite to eat before the hour trip back to WDW.

Thanks!

scrapperjill
02-06-2005, 04:25 PM
It all depends on how you want your last day to go...and what all you have planned to do that morning. We to had transportation arranged for pick up. I had requested a 9:30 pick up while the car company suggested a 8:30 pick up. I comprimised and went for a 9am pick up....but really wish I hadn't. We (well I) felt so rushed. I'm sure if you had to you could show up to the early breakfast seeing that it's just buffet at topsiders....Our last morning we had to make a stop a Shutters to pick up some photos that were being reprinted due to scratches and what not...Anyways after rushing through breakfast we headed down to find our luggage..(What a mess)...all of our luggage was mainly together except one bag that we had to search for. But trying to find a porter to help us out....No luck there...By the time we ate, stopped by shutters and found our luggage...it was past the 9am pick up time...and we still had to get all of our things out to the pick up area. I felt so bad it took us a good 1/2 hr to get from the luggage area to the white tent area...simpley because we couldn't find a porter to assist us...we ended up making trips back and forth.

I sort of made a LONG story out of your question..but a simple answer...Next time I'm picking a later pick up time and not settling for anything else.