PDA

View Full Version : Capri's??????

Corryn
02-06-2005, 04:40 PM
Now we're talking about Capri's.
Some of the ladies wear capri's instead of dresses and were interested in wearing them to dinner.
What do you think?

3DisneyNUTS
02-06-2005, 04:46 PM
IMO they are fine for Parrot Cay :) Definitely not for Triton's though. You will really feel out of place.

ChrisnSteph
02-06-2005, 04:50 PM
It's fine! Just pair it with a nice blouse or top and you'll fit in just fine at either of the restaraunts (except Palo's).

WDWLVR
02-06-2005, 05:09 PM
Since Capri's are one of those items that you can kind of dress up or down I think you would be fine. I do agree that they would go better with Parrot Cay than Lumiere's but only you know for sure.

scrapperjill
02-06-2005, 05:10 PM
You'll be just fine in Capri's in any of the regular rotational dinning rooms. Of course on formal night or semi formal night you may be a tad underdressed...but then again it all depends on your capris and how comfortable you feel in them. Don't let any one make you feel underdressed if your comfortable in what you have on. It is however a vacation...and your there to have a good time.

1princessesmom
02-06-2005, 05:17 PM
I wore capris to dinner twice on our 7 night cruise. It was just fine. To be honest, I was to busy enjoying myself with my friends and family to notice what anybody at another table was wearing. Wear want you want and ENJOY!!!

MommyTo5
02-06-2005, 05:55 PM
I wore capris to Dinner several times on our cruise on the Magic last month and didn't feel the least bit out of place. I agree with 1princessesmom that I really didn't notice (or care) what the people around me were wearing. I would say to wear what you are comfortable in! :flower:

~ Angie
MommyTo5

webray
02-06-2005, 06:55 PM
Capri's on the wonder are excellent for dinner, in any restaurant. We even saw the dressy capri outfits in Palo (on the wonder).

aprilgail2
02-06-2005, 08:11 PM
I wore them to a few dinners, not to formal night but to others I did. I honestly only noticed what one other person was wearing on our cruise...this very large man sitting near us that would come in with a tank top on and had his back hair hanging out the sleeves and back of the shirt....it was hard NOT to notice!!

Brittwoman
02-06-2005, 08:18 PM
I wore them to a few dinners, not to formal night but to others I did. I honestly only noticed what one other person was wearing on our cruise...this very large man sitting near us that would come in with a tank top on and had his back hair hanging out the sleeves and back of the shirt....it was hard NOT to notice!!

I remember that gentleman all to well myself...and don't forget his lovely wife that was always in her bathing suit and skorts :earboy2:

mmouse37
02-07-2005, 10:24 AM
Capri's are perfectly acceptable in ANY of the restaurants onboard DCL...even Palo.

They are not shorts, they are Capri's....a smart looking capri with a nice top is fine, even in Lumiere's....out of 13 DCL cruises I have worn them to all restaurants and saw many others wearing them to all restaurants.

MJ

zeke11
02-07-2005, 11:01 AM
Once you're seated, no one can actually tell you have capris on anyway! Wear a nice blouse with them, be comfortable and enjoy your dinner!

Kris