PDA

View Full Version : Weather on Castaway Cay

jenrobs mom
02-06-2005, 02:53 PM
Can someone tell me how to look up the weather report for Castaway Cay? Thank you. :moped:

Mumph39
02-06-2005, 03:38 PM
Look up Green Turtle Cay in the Bahamas. I got the information from Dave's site at dcltribute.com.

ChrisnSteph
02-06-2005, 07:26 PM
I was there on 2/4, and the weather was chilly, windy and rainy. The seas were really rough and we almost didn't dock due to the rough conditions. I heard it's been that way for several cruises now.

Thunderrd
02-07-2005, 09:07 AM
We cruised on the Wonder 1/30 and were there on 2/1. It started out a bit chilly but warmed up by noon. The seas were calm and the sky clear. If I can figure out how to post a picture of our day I will.

Disney Ontario
02-07-2005, 10:58 PM
Hi :wave: We were thier a year ago. If the ship is able to stop,Have a great day. That was our last stop on the 7 day western cruise. Too much sun that we had a good sore tan to come home too, and my 12 year old DD got her hair braided their too which she made last for weeks after. A dream come true :cloud9:

inkkognito
02-07-2005, 11:06 PM
The weather was a bit chilly on the 3/3 Wonder cruise too. We made two attempts and managed to dock, but it was windy. My husband said it was a warm wind (I holed up in the Rainforest while he disembarked). The Northerners were all in the water and the Floridians and others from warm climates were bundled up.
Barb