PDA

View Full Version : Disney Cruise Line

dvcmomdeh
02-05-2005, 09:33 PM
What do you think of the Disney Cruise Line after you turn 18? A mother wants to know.

Thanks for any help.

EPCOTgrl1
02-06-2005, 08:32 AM
I went up to the shack again. but it really depends on who is there. But other then that there is nothing really to do at all!

Evil Princess
02-06-2005, 10:14 AM
I've personally never been...but to tell you the truth the thought sounds rather unappealing until I have my own kids (in the DISTANT future lol).

Disney I will always do. Being stuck on a cruise with mostly kids and no one my age...I might go a bit crazy :) I went on a Royal Caribbean cruise this summer with 50 family members, no one really my age was on the boat, most college kids were back in school already. By day 5 I was ready to go overboard. ;)

Rustyflwr3
02-06-2005, 12:00 PM
I just went in January, and it was so much fun! Yes, there are a lot of kids, but you really don't notice them unless you are looking for them. There is a kid pool and a family pool, and that is mostly where they hang out while at sea. If you are over 18, there is an adult pool that you can escape to. I am the type of person that hates being in big crowds, especially with little kids running around, but I really had an awesome time! The restaurant Palos, which is a restaurant for adults only is wondeful! Perfect service, perfect food, and the perfect atmosphere! I know there are people that are over 18 and do not or did not like the cruise, but I know that I absolutely loved it, and want to go back real soon! It really is not a cruise JUST for kids! Hope this helps!

Jess

DisTeach
02-20-2005, 11:20 AM
The Disney Cruise is AMAZING! I've gone when I was 17, 18, 19, and 20; each time has been a blast. When I was 18 I visited Common Grounds, the teen area, since my sister was 15, and if there is someone under 17, he/she may have a sibling enter with permission if that individual is 18 years of age. I actually ended up meeting my now ex-fiance on that cruise (the love bug has been known to hit teenagers on those ships! Some last, some do not). If your son/daughter isn't into that scene, he/she can go to some of the clubs, hang by the adult pool (as already mentioned), watch the movies and shows, and have an all-around good time like everyone else. I recommend Disney Cruises to people of all ages since there is something for everyone!