PDA

View Full Version : Just back from the 1/30 4 day Wonder

smilingmouse
02-05-2005, 05:38 PM
Hi all! My family and I just returned from the 4 night Wonder. I'm thrilled to say we had a WONDERful time :)

We had perfect weather and calm seas, with the exception of the last night. The food was excellent, and our servers were good.

We booked onboard so we could get the 200 credit and the 10% off. Now, we are switching our ressies to Dana @ ************** for an even better rate. Dana booked this vacation for us and she is AMAZING!!!

Please feel free to ask away if you have any questions.

GavinsMom
02-05-2005, 11:02 PM
Hello! We'll be cruising on the 4 day Wonder in three weeks.
How was Pirate's night?
Any foods that we should be sure and try or drinks?
How was the weather at the ports? Were you able to swim and tan?
What was your favorite show and are there any I could skip?

Thanks~~~
Amy

smilingmouse
02-06-2005, 11:07 AM
Pirate's night was lots of fun. The food was really good, but I can't remember what we ate. Everyone gets a red bandana to wear that night.

All of the food was very good. I really enjoy the Konk Coolers on Castaway!!! They are soooooo good.

We were fortunate to have AMAZING weather..it was in the 70-low 80s every day :)

If you have never done a Disney cruise, I'd recommend seeing all og the shows--they are all good. I think Hercules and Disney Dreams are my favorites.

Where in MN are you located? I'm in Duluth :)
Have a WONDERful cruise!

GavinsMom
02-06-2005, 11:32 AM
I'm in Cambridge and originally from Park Rapids area. Are you a student in Duluth? We go through there every once in awhile on our way to visit relatives in SilverBay.
Is it warm enough and sunny enough on the Cruise to do any sort of Tanning? I would love to come back from my cruise with a Tan!

smilingmouse
02-06-2005, 07:02 PM
I'm in Cambridge and originally from Park Rapids area. Are you a student in Duluth? We go through there every once in awhile on our way to visit relatives in SilverBay.
Is it warm enough and sunny enough on the Cruise to do any sort of Tanning? I would love to come back from my cruise with a Tan!
Duluth is home for me...I was a student in DC.

I did get a bit of a tam last week. I don't ever go tanning because I burn easily. Make sure you use sun screen, and be sure to reapply it often. Several people on my sailing were VERY red from too much sun.

Enna
02-06-2005, 08:47 PM
Is there anything I would need to remember to pack?

Do the girls REALLY walk around in princess gowns most of the time, or am I better off packing comfortable playclothes?

What night was pirate night?

Thanks for your help!

Enna

smilingmouse
02-07-2005, 10:58 AM
Regarding princess attire, I saw lots of children who wore the dresses at dinner. Some wore the dresses all day too. I don't have children, so I didn't pay too much attention to that. Sorry. You will definately want play clothes too.

Pirate night was the 2nd night. You will be in your 1st resteraunt for the 1st two days. Our dining rotation was TTAP.

Don't forget: sunscreen (you'll need it), film, batteries and at least 1 good book to read. I also recommend water socks/pool shoes. The ocean floor in the adult beach on CC has a lot of coral that is hard on the feet.

Have fun!

Thunderrd
02-07-2005, 03:53 PM
http://images.ofoto.com/photos1141/8/60/80/27/42/0/42278060806_0_ALB.jpg

Here's a pic from CC on 2/1/05.