PDA

View Full Version : My DC balance due BEFORE AP rates come out - now what?

AnnaM
01-01-2001, 07:59 AM
I just spoke to CRO at DC. He told me my balance for my trip (5-5-01 arriving) is due 3-22-01. I remember last year's AP rates did not come out until 3-25. How will this affect me? If I were able to secure an AP rate what would happen to my DC ressie? Would I be able to transfer it? Any comments greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

AnnaM

Kaa
01-01-2001, 01:32 PM
Hi Anna!

You should check with the Disney Club on this question, but with most packages booked through the Walt Disney Travel Company, you are charged a penalty if you cancel the booking after final payment. Ask the Disney Club if you would be charged this penalty if you cancel more than 5 days prior to arrival. The new policy with Disney Club reservations allows for cancellation if you do so more than 5 days prior to arrival. Then you would be able to book the AP Holder discount and cancel the DC package without penalty in order to take advantage of the discount. I don't know if the Disney Club is applying the cancellation policy to reservations made prior to the change in their policy.

Good Luck!

http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/family/ms.GIF
Tammy aka Kaa
Budget Board Co-Moderator
tammy@wdwinfo.com