PDA

View Full Version : Any adults ever do Mickey's Barnstormer?

Simba's Mom
08-04-2001, 09:41 AM
I love all the rides in Fantasyland and going to Toontown. But I've never tried Barnstormer-I read somewhere that the seats are too small for most adults, and I'm so afraid of being embarrassed to find that I can't fit. Have any adults done it? How tight a squeeze was it? I'm not extremely large but after all, it is children-size.

d-r
08-04-2001, 12:42 PM
Hi-
Melissa and I rode it once - it is really short, but I don't remember having any trouble fitting in the seat or anything.

DR

JolieKae
08-04-2001, 05:10 PM
Adults can ride Barnstormer. The seats did not seem very small to me. I would guesstimate that even a person weighing up to 275 lbs. could ride alone without feeling constrained.

Disney Doll
08-04-2001, 10:02 PM
DH and I rode Barnstormer probably 3 or 4 years ago with our little niece, who was 4 at the time. Neither DH or I are what you'd call petite, and we didn't have any trouble with the seats. It's a short ride...probably a little over a minute, but cute. I think it's a perfect introductory rollercoaster for small kids.

Shelly S
08-04-2001, 10:04 PM
It is sometimes a tight squeeze if you want to fit two adults in a seat but one is definitely fine.

bobmouse65
08-07-2001, 03:03 PM
Hi Simba's Mom,
This is the first ride I went on at Disney. I liked it. I was a big man and my nephew was with me when the cross bar came down there was still a lot of room for him to move around. That made me nervous so I grabbed hold of him for the whole ride, which distracted me but I did injoy the ride.