PDA

View Full Version : If you were me ..........

littlemuffin
02-04-2005, 10:27 AM
What time would you book a towncar from the Yacht Club to the Port of departure day????? :flower:

I want to get there early but not so early that we have to wait forever. :confused3

I know - I can't have everything just perfect. But just thought I see what the general consensus is.

Thanks so much!!
Kathy

ericamanda01
02-04-2005, 10:41 AM
We had our towncar pick us up at 10 am and thought that we would be pretty early. Boy were we wrong. There were hundreds of passenger already there and waiting to board the ship. Next time we will get there around 10 ( I hope).

Magic_Fan_Bruce
02-04-2005, 11:09 AM
We have only gone on seven day cruises so getting there early to enjoy every minute of vacation hasnít been an issue for us. As far as Palo and Spa reservations, we just take what we can get and have never been disappointed.

For those reasons we get to the terminal around 2pm. That way we have very little if any wait to check-in, no line to board, and we can get to our stateroom to put our carry-ons in. I would think about getting there at 3pm if it wasnít for the time I need to sit-down outside at Topsiders which is the greatest way to start the vacation, and of course the kids HAVE to have to chicken strips from Plutoís. :boat:

littlemuffin
02-04-2005, 01:52 PM
:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: BUMP :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Lloyd Dobler
02-04-2005, 02:11 PM
I don't think the terminal opens until 10:30, so I wouldn't recommend getting there any earlier than that. Maybe it's because I spend so much time at Disneyland, but I really don't mind the lines that much. We usually arrive at around 11:00am. At this point the lines aren't too bad. Once we've checked in and gotten in line, the wait doesn't seem to long, either.