PDA

View Full Version : air force 1 fun

Tylerandalliesmom
02-04-2005, 08:27 AM
Has anyone used this tour operator out of St Thomas? The prices look good but you never know. Also has anyone used a private tour operator out of st martin that you were happy with? :moped:

mackymaddyconnorsmom
02-04-2005, 09:03 AM
No, but we are doing the Eastern Cruise on your next cruise. What is the excursion?

Tylerandalliesmom
02-04-2005, 09:32 AM
We are undecided because my daughter is 2 weeks shy of being 5 years old DCL won't let her go on any excursions that are 5 and up. :sad2: It really limits what we can do on any of the islands. I was looking at airforce1fun tour group on St thomas which is cheaper than DCL and they give a tour and beach/shopping time. We are also thinking of renting a jeep and doing it on our own so we can go at our own pace. Budget is right at the port. I am totally unsure about St Martin because we had our hearts set on the dolphin encounter and can't do that because of her age. How old are your kids? Mine are DS 7 and DD almost 5.

faireygod mother
02-04-2005, 12:10 PM
We used Air Force 1 while in St Thomas. He took us from shopping to Sapphire Beach and picked us back up. Nice guy.

In St Maarten we rented a jeep and did it on our own.

mackymaddyconnorsmom
02-04-2005, 01:47 PM
My kids are 8,9, and 10. They will be ok for anything.

mackymaddyconnorsmom
02-04-2005, 01:51 PM
You could book the dolphin encounter on your own and say that she is already is 5. I had to up my daughters age because she wouldn't have an adult with her on the dolphin swim. You need an adult for every kid.