PDA

View Full Version : Disney Cruise DVD

Skallywag
02-04-2005, 07:08 AM
My travel agent here in England tells me that Disney do not let you have a copy of the DVD giving all the information until about 2 months prior to your cruise. Do not feel this can be right and would welcome advice please.Is it possible to just request a copy as it appears so on the Disney Site. Unfortunately we are on a different system here but feel we are still entitled to receive one. We are booked for October.

wannabecruiser
02-04-2005, 07:21 AM
You can order a cruise dvd anytime. I have not even booked my cruise yet and I sent for the dvd and received it a long time ago. I assume you are talking about the one that you can request on the Disney web site. I love watching it. I don't remember for sure but I think it took about 4 weeks to arrive.

deedz
02-04-2005, 07:25 AM
This DIS Boards is great....

here is a link to the video...

http://208.48.136.10/video100.asp?id=disney100.wmv
::MickeyMo

Macnjac87
02-04-2005, 07:31 AM
I've got an extra one- can I mail it to you? I would be happy to help- it takes forever via the website- let me know!! I love to spread the pixie dust around- after all, it's running in my veins at this point! :earboy2:

Skallywag
02-04-2005, 08:08 AM
Thank so much for the offer but we are on different format so I am told here.
We booked in October last and our travel agent was quite put out because I keep chasing for a copy. Apparently Disney will not send them to inviduals outside USA and we have to go through our agent. Not being very helpful though.

jrabbit
02-04-2005, 01:06 PM
I know that VHS (tape) has a different format in Europe (PAL?). What about DVD? Are there different formats of them too? If not, you should be able to get the DVD - and it has more info than the tape does.

wdwoldtimer
02-04-2005, 01:08 PM
DVDs come in PAL and NTSC as well...not to mention a bunch of different region codes.