PDA

View Full Version : Help with excursion..advice...

shep
02-03-2005, 11:48 PM
We are doing the land/sea package and will have 3 days at sea..
WOuld love advice/recommendations on excursions...preferrably the ones i have listed or tell me something i should look into that you've enjoyed

4greatboys
02-05-2005, 09:15 AM
Bumping this post to help find out about some excursion!

shep
02-05-2005, 08:29 PM
thanks deena..

bjkj
02-06-2005, 08:04 AM
Good post. I'd be interested too. Anybody?

tchrmom
02-06-2005, 12:17 PM
Are you doing 4 days in WDW and a 3 day cruise?

Or are you doing the 7 day eastern cruise, which has 3 days at sea, and Disney world?

We've been on the 7 day eastern and western.......so I'd be glad to give you my opinions. However, we've never done the 3 or 4 day Bahama cruises.....sorry can't help you there.
Fran
:teacher:

shep
02-06-2005, 02:36 PM
We are doing 4 days at WDW then 3 at sea on the Wonder...
Nassau & Castway Cay...
Sorry I might not have been specific enough...

mrp
02-06-2005, 03:36 PM
I don't know how old your girls are but when we went on the Wonder Halloween cruise this past year, we did the swim with the dolphins. I booked it directly with the company at www.dolphinswims.com
My chilren were 13, 12, and 8 at the time. My 8 year old is not a great swimmer by any means, but you need to don a wet suit and a life jacket. We had a blast, hugging, dancing, kissing the dolphins. At the end they do a thrust where a 1 dolphin pushes the kids through the air and you are literally standing on the water as the dolphin pushes you, 2 dolphins for the adults. We were in the water with 5 other people at the time. My kids still talk about to this day. We also ordered that day and bought the album. Details are available at the web site. I think it was about $119. but they took great shots of both my husband and I and all the kids hugging and kissing the dolphins. We also took a waterproof camera with us and got some great up close pics of the dolphins. Yes, it was rather pricey but definitely a once in a lifetime experience.