PDA

View Full Version : Disney Hawaiian Shirts? IE Mickey, Goofy...

pjung2
02-03-2005, 01:34 PM
Does anyone know of a web site that sells disney hawaiian shirts (I tries the Reyn website and they have them if you are willing to shell out $79.00) I was looking for something a little more reasonable. I have also tried the Disney store website and EBAY. No luck on either of them. Thanks for any help in advance. :confused3

Par8hed
02-03-2005, 01:49 PM
Did you try www.wowisthatshirttacky.com ?

G00fyDad
02-03-2005, 01:53 PM
Did you try www.wowisthatshirttacky.com ?
Dead link :(

G00fyDad
02-03-2005, 02:01 PM
I've got your spot!! (I've never done business with them before so buyer beware)

http://www.hotshirts.com/get_item_rs251_rs250-mickey-s-winter-memories-kids-shirt.htm

lbgraves
02-03-2005, 07:23 PM
The Disney store will have their tropical shirts out in the next month or two. You should have plenty of time to get them before your cruise. :) They clearanced them in August.

Par8hed
02-04-2005, 06:55 AM
Dead link :(

Not a dead link. A joke link. Check the name of it.

G00fyDad
02-04-2005, 06:58 AM
Not a dead link. A joke link. Check the name of it.
Hmmm didnt strike me as a joke link. I have seen some REALLY weird website names. It just sounded like a funny name for a website that sold the funkiest shirts out there. :)

perdidobay
02-04-2005, 07:19 AM
The Disney Store had some really nice shirts last year... I will let you know when and if we get some in this year. I'm not sure how our inventory will be this year due to the sale to the Children's Place Stores.

snusnu
02-04-2005, 11:35 AM
I quickly Googled and found one on Reyn Spooner's site. Here's the link...

http://www.reyns.com/cgi/showitem.pl?ProductId=216

We're such utter nerds that DH and I actually have matching Disney Hawaiian shirts and sundresses for our repositioning cruise in May. I bought them before I even knew we'd be going on a cruise again. Love that Disney Store clearance section!

jghra
02-05-2005, 04:24 PM
I've got your spot!! (I've never done business with them before so buyer beware)

Thanks for the info - Just ordered shirts. I can't believe they were about 1/2 off - I have been looking at this same shirt on another site, but could not justify the cost just yet(ohhh I know I would have eventually gotten them, I mean it's Disney and Mickey enough said).

Thanks!!

"G" :earboy2:

WebmasterKathy
02-05-2005, 04:42 PM
I've bought a number of shirts and Hawaiian dresses from Paradise on a Hanger (hotshirts.com). Nice quality, once you order you'll be on their mailing list and get regular hard copy catalogs from them. :)