PDA

View Full Version : TV Show?

LoveMickey
02-03-2005, 12:19 PM
I remeber reading here that the Magic was going to be on television for a brand new show.

I seem to remember they had filmed the show last year around Valentines day.

Does anyone know which channel and when the show will be on?

I tried the search, but had not success - probably did not narrow my search properly.

Thanks for the help. :cloud9:

Verandah Man
02-03-2005, 01:34 PM
There was filming onboard the Magic last January for two episodes of ABC's "According to Jim." The shows aired last year and were back on during the re-run season last summer.

missmulan
02-03-2005, 01:45 PM
OP, are you talking about the segment on the Travel Channel. if i remember correctly, it would be on February 6, 2005 on the travel channel. just check your local listings. I'm sure we'll be reminded here on the boards soon by other dis'ers. some dis'ers were part of that segment when they filmed it around October/November 2004.

jlowejd5
02-03-2005, 02:14 PM
We actually were on the ship when they showed the episodes of "According To Jim". They hyped it a lot, and even though I'd never watched the show before, I watched it. They re-ran it a couple of times on the stateroom channels, too. I don't remember much of them, but it was kinda neat to watch.

deedz
02-03-2005, 02:21 PM
network: Travel Channel
series: World's Best
episode: Disney Cruise Line
rating: g | cc
... World's Best Disney Cruise Line. Discover how the Walt Disney Company creates and operates a magical cruise line experience. From the ship's galley to its ...

airing: Feb 16 2005 @ 02:00 AM

Note the time!!!

Dodie
02-03-2005, 03:00 PM
network: Travel Channel
series: World's Best
episode: Disney Cruise Line
rating: g | cc
... World's Best Disney Cruise Line. Discover how the Walt Disney Company creates and operates a magical cruise line experience. From the ship's galley to its ...

airing: Feb 16 2005 @ 02:00 AM

Note the time!!!

That isn't a new show. That's the same one they've been showing for a couple of years - thus the 2:00 AM time slot.

missmulan
02-03-2005, 03:02 PM
i think this is the new show because several dis'ers kept talking about how they were filmed on their sailing (Magic) for the Travel Channel airing in February.

Dodie
02-03-2005, 03:09 PM
If it is the new show, it has the same name and identical description to the one that's been airing for quite awhile. I would be surprised if they would debut the new version in the middle of the night too.

Who knows? :confused3

jiminyC_fan
02-03-2005, 03:12 PM
I wouldn't doubt that there will be a new show. Our friends were on the Magic in Oct and everyone had to sign releases before they boarded. They said the cameras were everywhere. They didn't know what it was for however.

MickeyB426
02-03-2005, 03:34 PM
To settle this once and for all:

It it NOT a new show.

Although it's true that a while ago footage was filmed for a newer version of the show in question, this isn't it.

Not only would a new show not air at 2AM, according to the online version of TV Guide, this is a repeat of the episode first shown in 2003.

umber
02-03-2005, 05:01 PM
I saw the travel channels show all about the Disney Cruise in January. It was just a few days after we booked our trip so it was really exciting to have a glimpse of what to expect!!

TravelSaurus
02-03-2005, 08:39 PM
Nothing shows up using my ReplayTV guide under "disney cruise". Travel Channel on 2/6 is mostly Poker.

MickeyB426
02-03-2005, 10:22 PM
Nothing shows up using my ReplayTV guide under "disney cruise". Travel Channel on 2/6 is mostly Poker.

The show they're referring to is on the 16th, not the 6th. :flower: