PDA

View Full Version : Has the coffee improved? And where do I get it?

JungleCruiser
02-02-2005, 02:56 PM
I have always thought the only thing missing from the whole disney experience is a good cup of coffee. The last time we went on the magic, I wasn't sure if adults were supposed to go into "common grounds" ( I think that is what it was called) so I never ventured out to find a really good latte.

I once ordered a coffe in the bar next to the internet cafe and it was horrible. Maybe it was an old cup but I remember throwing it away.

So, the question I have for all of you that have recently cruised. Where do I get a good latte :confused3 ?

Lynderella
02-02-2005, 04:17 PM
The free coffee on the Deck 9 beverage area was pretty weak. I enjoyed my latte from the ? Cove (Deck 9 on your way to the adult pool). It wasn't super fantastic, but better than average. It was also really hot, something you don't always get.

brack
02-02-2005, 06:06 PM
I too am a coffee-addict and am known by name at my local Starbucks. The coffee on the Magic is not bad; it's not great but it is not bad. The latte's are fair so I usually stay away from them but drink a lot of regular coffee on deck 9. I do wish the coffee was better but I can survive with what they serve. :goodvibes