PDA

View Full Version : Shirley Info-Perfect Gift

Oh Son of Ours
02-02-2005, 02:01 PM
I was looking for contact info for Shirly=The Perfect Gift. I can't find the web site. What type of things will she deliver for you?

disneysooz
02-02-2005, 02:07 PM
I was looking for contact info for Shirly=The Perfect Gift. I can't find the web site. What type of things will she deliver for you?

View Shirley's web site at theperfectgift.cc to see examples of the different types of baskets she does. She is happy to customize baskets the way you want them. She is very creative, does excellant work and is a terrific person!
HTH
Susie princess:

Oh Son of Ours
02-02-2005, 02:10 PM
Thanks, I will check it out.

aprilgail2
02-02-2005, 03:17 PM

Just tell her what you want and she will do her best to get whatever you want into that basket!

mommasita
02-02-2005, 06:43 PM
Just wanted to give another thumbs up for Shirley & Norm..

Amazing to work with, Hopefully I can go and meet them next time around.

You can also ship her anything to add to the baskets..

natsmom125
02-02-2005, 08:36 PM
Why don't you just call her direct at 800-950-4559?

She's the best....

Phyllis

Carol36
02-03-2005, 01:13 AM
I love Shirley's baskets and she is such a wonderful person. She freely offers her time and advice with no-strings-attached! :sunny:

She and Norm are in Key West, their hometown. I'm not sure when they will return. When they do, give her a call and she will help you.

Carol :wave2:

CM_Mom
02-03-2005, 01:13 AM
Shirley is absolutely the best. She worked with me to make a "basket" out of plastic shoe boxes full of snacks and added a small throw pillow I mailed her when DD the CM got a promotion. Delightful lady - TRUE Disney - Walt would have loved her.

babsnabbs
02-05-2005, 07:37 AM
Where can I pick up the basket? Or is it delivered to my cabin?

pediatric-rnp
02-05-2005, 08:19 AM
She and Norm are in Key West, their hometown. I'm not sure when they will return. When they do, give her a call and she will help you.

Carol :wave2:

I just read on another thread last night that they have delayed their trip to Key West, as the prices are very high there right now, so you may be able to reach her now after all. She made up baskets for our 2 teen DSs (16 & 18) last April - they were so surprised! She asked me about their favorite snacks/drinks and included them all - also included small radios which had great reception! She is so VERY accommodating and was such fun to talk to on the phone!

The basket is delivered to your cabin....we had a glitch - not Shirley's fault, but DCL's - when the basket wasn't in the cabin, I called customer service and asked about it......they eventually located it and brought it to us. Not sure what happened.

gavin'sgrannie
02-05-2005, 02:04 PM
When is the basket delivered? Is it in the stateroom when you arrive?

Mumph39
02-05-2005, 04:51 PM
Ours were in the stateroom when we arrived. She did a wonderful job. I'm calling her on Monday to do our baskets for the 2/19 Eastern Magic. Can't wait!

snelsonbrown
02-05-2005, 06:31 PM
Hello all,
Norm and I couldn't go to Key West for several reasons - true cost was well beyond what he and I had ever paid but Norm took sick and had to have an number of test - we just got the results back yesterday and they were all negative - the dr were very concern due to some changes within his body - to those I haven't called back, please accept my sincere apology - with my sister Rose being very sick and very concern with Norm - my brain blew a fuse.
Thanks for all the support we have gotten.
much love always
Shirley

ps - we are now planning for the end of the month WHOOPEEEEEEEEEEEE
and I will pick up all those kino sandels I promised everyone

fljelad
02-05-2005, 07:45 PM
Hey Shirley!! I will be calling you for a 7th birthday gift to be delivered to the Wonder at the end of May!

Do you have waterproof disposable cameras?

tam012864
02-06-2005, 08:55 AM
How far in advance would you need to place your order? We are sailing on June 12th on the wonder...is it a couple of days? weeks?

Thanks in advance!!! :flower:

mommylovesdisneymore
09-02-2008, 02:54 PM
I would like to know how far in advance to call too?

Schachteles
09-02-2008, 03:29 PM
Does anyone know if Shirley would add in items that you send to her?? I bought my DDs new swimsuits, sunglasses and PJs and would love them added to their baskets...do you know if that is possible?

Tiggerfan14
09-02-2008, 04:37 PM
Shirley, hope everyone gets well soon! you guys are the best!

LAWalz23
09-02-2008, 04:58 PM
Shirley, hope Norm and you sister Rose are feeling better.

We are looking forward to ordering baskets again next year. The ones we got last year were terrific!!!!

mommylovesdisneymore
09-02-2008, 05:32 PM
How would you go about sending things to her? Is it expensive?

snelsonbrown
09-02-2008, 05:42 PM
Does anyone know if Shirley would add in items that you send to her?? I bought my DDs new swimsuits, sunglasses and PJs and would love them added to their baskets...do you know if that is possible?

OK I usually do not answer a "shirley and norm" thread simply because I do like really promoting the shop on Pete and John's time.

Anyhow anyone is allowed to send just a couple of items to add to their gift baskets. I had to cut down the amount due to the fact that I would receive boxes and boxes and spent what seemed like hours, cutting off prices, making sure that all the items were put into a safe place, the responsibility of so much stuff and most of all not forgetting what went in what and where.

One time I received 5 HUGE boxes of small stuff and it seem to take me weeks and it wasn't worth the time for the small amount I charged.

Normally I have never charged for being responsible for the items sent to me and adding them to the gift baskets - I believe its a good idea for it makes it so much more special, its just kinda hard on me if more than several items are sent. Hope everyone will understand this and not think I am a meany or greedy person for you that have known me for a long time, know me better:thumbsup2 :lmao:
Thanks for letting me chat
Always
Shirley

JLitfin
09-02-2008, 06:11 PM
Does Shirley and Norm also deliver baskets to the resorts on Disney property. We will be staying at Beach Club Villas in January and would love to have her put together a basket for my two nieces. Thanks.

Schachteles
09-03-2008, 10:46 AM
OK I usually do not answer a "shirley and norm" thread simply because I do like really promoting the shop on Pete and John's time.

Anyhow anyone is allowed to send just a couple of items to add to their gift baskets. I had to cut down the amount due to the fact that I would receive boxes and boxes and spent what seemed like hours, cutting off prices, making sure that all the items were put into a safe place, the responsibility of so much stuff and most of all not forgetting what went in what and where.

One time I received 5 HUGE boxes of small stuff and it seem to take me weeks and it wasn't worth the time for the small amount I charged.

Normally I have never charged for being responsible for the items sent to me and adding them to the gift baskets - I believe its a good idea for it makes it so much more special, its just kinda hard on me if more than several items are sent. Hope everyone will understand this and not think I am a meany or greedy person for you that have known me for a long time, know me better:thumbsup2 :lmao:
Thanks for letting me chat
Always
Shirley

Thanks Shirley, I sent you en e-mail about it too...we can chat about it off line. I totally understand if you don't or won't. We can talk about it and come to a conclusion off line :love:

Kim

Mommyto2Mousers
09-03-2008, 10:53 AM
Schachteles, I noticed your cruise ticker. My family is a HUGE green bay fan, can you tell me more about the Packer cruise?

SILLYANDI
09-03-2008, 11:02 AM
Hello all,
Norm and I couldn't go to Key West for several reasons - true cost was well beyond what he and I had ever paid but Norm took sick and had to have an number of test - we just got the results back yesterday and they were all negative - the dr were very concern due to some changes within his body - to those I haven't called back, please accept my sincere apology - with my sister Rose being very sick and very concern with Norm - my brain blew a fuse.
Thanks for all the support we have gotten.
much love always
Shirley

ps - we are now planning for the end of the month WHOOPEEEEEEEEEEEE
and I will pick up all those kino sandels I promised everyone

Shirley, I am so sorry to hear about the illness in your family. I understand the stress that you feel when dealing with it, My prayers are with you!

Schachteles
09-03-2008, 11:07 AM
Schachteles, I noticed your cruise ticker. My family is a HUGE green bay fan, can you tell me more about the Packer cruise?

LOL I am a huge Packer fan too :banana: ...unfortunately my DH is a Vikings fan:sad2: ...but we have a friend who is also a Packer fan...this year she and my DH turn 40 and I turn 30 in May, so we decided we needed to take a trip.

So we are doing the Packer Fan Cruise (google "packer fan cruise" or PM me and I can send you the link). But it goes out of Galveston on March 1st to the 8th on Carnivals Conquest. They have player meet and greets and all sorts of other stuff.

This is our first time doing it...I am sure it will be FUN!! :banana: NO KIDS :cool1:

nikkistevej
09-03-2008, 11:54 AM
Shirley, hope all goes well with your family, we are all thinking of you!!:grouphug:

nikkistevej
09-03-2008, 11:57 AM
Just tell her what you want and she will do her best to get whatever you want into that basket!

We got baskets for my DD's 5th birthday on the cruise, and my nephew last September, they were awesome!!! The kids still talk about them, and my DD wants to know if she will get a "treasure chest" in our room when we go on our cruise next year!!:goodvibes

mommylovesdisneymore
09-03-2008, 01:31 PM
Does anyone know if Shirley adds Autograph books to her baskets or is that something I have to find and mail to her? Also I heard she can use a softsided cooler for adult basket is it Disney or generic. Any info?/