PDA

View Full Version : ??? Disney Reward Visa..using reward dollars

Kadorto
01-29-2005, 11:06 AM
I've looked over the terms but didn't see it mentioned. Does anyone know if we can use the reward card to pay for charges to our room while staying at WDW. Also, are there places in WDW that will not accept the reward card? :confused3

PnBear
01-29-2005, 12:04 PM
we call last night and they (visa) is sending us a point card and gave a confirm number for it the points that will be put on that card..a cash out type program. after we have the card the lady stated we could add more points on it but $10 at a time as we use it..we use the card (to much) but have a lot of points so were going to use it as play money or so to speak)

as for the room she told us it would be put on our card to use for the room.
(but i like that play money to use in the parks)

hope i was some help

georgina
01-30-2005, 11:26 AM
The only place I found that I couldn't use my rewards card was the Illuminations cruise captain, he wouldn't take it because it didn't have the raised numbers and he had an old fashioned charge slip thingy (not based on the magnetic reader). You can use the card to pay for the room, so I don't see why you couldn't use it to pay for the charges to your room, but I have not personally done it. I mostly used the rewards card for big ticket things like sit-down meals, and it got used up quickly.

disneychrista
01-30-2005, 10:43 PM
My understanding is that you can use the rewards card anywhere that takes credit cards.

becobscot
01-30-2005, 10:55 PM
We used our rewards cards to pay our room account for things that we charged to the room like souvenirs or meals. We also used them directly in the restaurants to pay our bill.

Kadorto
01-31-2005, 12:17 AM
Great! Thanks for all the great posts! :cool1: