PDA

View Full Version : Veterans Day weekend

madaboutmouse
08-02-2001, 03:12 PM
I know this is three months in the future but my DD and I were looking at the callendar for November and realized that the weekend we are planning to go to DL is Veterans Day weekend (11/7-11, Wed - Sun). Can anyone tell me if this is a big weekend? Or do people wait until Thanksgiving weekend as many people have off four days that weekend and they are close to each other? If this is a busy weekend, then we may change our dates.

Thanks,

Mary

Michelle
08-02-2001, 09:19 PM
Weekends are always more crowded than weekdays at the parks, but Veteran's Day weekend is not significantly more crowded than a non-holiday weekend in the off-season. Enjoy! :)

madaboutmouse
08-03-2001, 08:19 AM
:bounce: YEA!!:bounce:

Thanks tons, Michelle. We couldn't figure out another time that would work for everyone in our party. We (my 3 DD's and I) are taking my SIL, who lives in Denver. She has not been to DL in probably 15 years. I am so excited, I can hardly sit still. Hence, the bouncing!:bounce:

Mary

SteveH
08-07-2001, 01:35 AM
We're planning on being their the same weekend, going for the Oregon Ducks vs. UCLA game on the 10th and playing with the Mouse the other days. Love going and wearing my Donald Duck shirt on those days!
http://steve.howland.org/duck.gif