PDA

View Full Version : GOT AN IDEA!!! about e-mails & post cards!

chatty
01-25-2005, 05:35 PM
Have an Idea :rotfl:
What about if anyone who has NEVER gotten a post card or E-Mail discount sign a petition and we send it to WDW begging them to PLEASE give us the Joy of turning on our computers and finding an E-Mail from disney with a discount or extending us the ultimate high to fumble nervously through our stack of bills to find in our mailboxes that ever so sought-after Post Card Discount..!!
We can start it off by Begging,
Dear WDW here is a list of the No Discount disneyer's
true and Loyal followers of the " MOUSE"
surely this would build our self image up since we feel neglected and Un-Loved.. if one day we too could share in the Excitement of racing to our computers and telling everyone on this board that we too got the big ONE :jumping4: Please give us a chance to feel like Charlie from Willie Wonka, Please let us find the Golden Discount. OOPS, or was that the Golden Ticket?
Take Care, just having Brain Freeze
Chatty

soccer mom
01-25-2005, 05:39 PM
Where do I sign?!

The only thing that worries me is that my heart does a little flutter when I open my e-mail and see a message from disneydirect....what would happen to me if it was a discount message?!!

chatty
01-25-2005, 05:43 PM
Oh My,
I never thought of the fatal effects that such an action could bring..
Chatty

ncbyrne
01-25-2005, 05:44 PM
This morning I called WDW on the outside chance that a post card had been mailed to me, but maybe got lost in the mail! I had the nicest CM who checked all possible sources for discounts for me - but alas - found zilch! When I mentioned to her that I never got a post card, she said, "aaah, but you did" and then gave me the date and the year I was offered a discount. Obviously I never took advantage of it, since I can't even remember getting it. (We did use a p/c rate at ASmu last year, but it was actually my DD who received the card at her address).
Everything aside, and with no hope left, I booked with AAA today - which was the best deal I could find for this no-WDW-discount family!

chatty
01-25-2005, 06:24 PM
Ncbyrne,
Isn't that something.. My luck I have gotten them all along but they forgot to tell me..
Chatty

CBCit
01-25-2005, 06:43 PM
I got the postcards for years and never used them.Now I would LOVE to get one for our trip in May and not one in sight!

dreams4disney
01-25-2005, 09:31 PM
I got a Post Card once that I know of. At the time I had no idea what it was or how hard I would seek to find it. We didn't go to Disney at the time. Now I can only hope. :rolleyes:

bytheblood
01-25-2005, 09:47 PM
I will so totally sign your petition. :)

donnabc
01-26-2005, 07:54 AM
I would sign a petition..never had a discount postcard OR email but would LOVE one for this March..I'll try ANYTHING to get a code!!! Maybe they'll listen to a group of us :grouphug:

Melrosgirl
01-26-2005, 07:57 AM
It wouldn't work. It's supply and demand. If you really want that email discount, just cancel your reservations. If everyone refuses to book and pay higher rates without the postcard discounts, that will get WDW's attention. Few of us will actually cancel because of this though and WDW knows it. :(

nanatink
01-26-2005, 08:00 AM
Count me in too. Friends get one. I may just go with them. Oh my! :earsgirl: