PDA

View Full Version : Pool toys allowed?

kate
01-25-2005, 09:27 AM
Should we bring a pool float for our little one or are they allowed in the resort pools? Hate to waste space in the suitcase if personal floats are not allowed.
Thanks.

Julia M
01-25-2005, 09:32 AM
We used some smaller sized floatie things this summer at AKL.We also used pool toys such as torpedoes.

We had 7 kids with us, and maybe 3 or 4 floaties and misc. toys

Julia

oogieboogie
01-25-2005, 10:25 AM
I always take the kids' noodles and they're allowed. We've brought beach balls before too.

dturner
01-25-2005, 10:31 AM
The last time I was at The All Star Sports - Sept. 2002; they were NOT letting any kids in the pool with their toys, I saw lots of people being asked NOT to take their toys into the pools. Wish I could remember what they were NOT allowing but I thought it was the noodles, floats, maybe it was something else but I thought it weird that they wouldn't allow pool toys in the pool so they had to of had pool toys just not sure which ones.

Selket
01-25-2005, 10:46 AM
By personal float do you mean the type that is worn to keep the child afloat - a jacket type? The moderates and deluxes give those out (life jacket type) for no charge - not sure about the values. Or you can bring your own. I'm fairly sure those are allowed at all the pools.

pumpkinboy
01-25-2005, 10:48 AM
AT the DVC resorts they provide you with noodles for flotation, or just playing around with. I am not sure if you can bring your own pool toys, as I don't think I saw any in the pool during our last few stays at BWV or WL.