PDA

View Full Version : Busy Check in Days

CAJUNWDWFAN
01-25-2005, 07:56 AM
Typically which day of the week is the busiest for check-in's?

Also what about check-outs?

eeyore0062
01-25-2005, 08:14 AM
Saturdays are usually the busiest. If you get there around 7 am, you should have no problem, though! We always check in early and there is never a problem, however once about 9 am hits, until evening, there is a line. After about 5 pm, the lines go down, again.

cthetulips
01-25-2005, 12:55 PM
We experienced a Sunday AKL checkout. We had a difficult time even getting from our room to the front door. There were so many bellmen with their carts blocking the hallways. We had to keep moving their carts out of the way just to be able to walk through the hall. The lobby was so crowded.
The lines at the front desk were insane. Thank goodness we did the easy checkout (bypass the front desk). Out front of the resort, cars and limos were four or five deep throughout the entire loading area trying to get loaded. DH had to park down the sidewalk a ways to get our stuff loaded.
We said never again checkout on a Sunday!

nygrl
01-25-2005, 12:59 PM
on our last trip a cm told us that sunday was the busiest check in day . we did notice both sat and sun to be very busy! :wave2:

Mady/Sophiemom
01-25-2005, 02:50 PM
What about Friday eve. Our plane lands around 6:30, so I figure we will arrive at Pop, at 8ish. I know when we checked in on Sat eve, there was no line. Hoping for the same, but assume Fri eve might be worse?

newholidayx2
01-25-2005, 04:04 PM
we're checking out of the WL on a Sun and into the BCV that same Sun
guess the earlier the better

sanibelover
01-25-2005, 04:08 PM
I think the answer is: "It just depends"

The last time we arrived, we were in a long line on a Friday morning - Shortly after we checked in and went back to the front desk, there was no one waiting. Kind of the luck of the draw. Get used to waiting in lines - you'll be doing a lot of that anyway................

Chip 'n Dale Express
01-25-2005, 04:14 PM
At Pop, Friday nights were the nights that all the Florida Residents would check in, so that night would be super busy. Saturdays were busy all day long. Sundays are the major check-out day.

Mady/Sophiemom
01-25-2005, 04:24 PM
[QUOTE=Chip 'n Dale Express]At Pop, Friday nights were the nights that all the Florida Residents would check in, so that night would be super busy. /QUOTE]

:crowded: That's what I figured. Bummer.

CAJUNWDWFAN
01-25-2005, 05:06 PM
Thanks all.

We probably will be checking in on Sunday and leaving on a Monday or Tuesday but we are not quite sure just yet. December is a long way off.