PDA

View Full Version : Doing the happy dance- Help with one more decision...

Dis2times
01-25-2005, 08:44 AM
:Pinkbounc

A reservation has been made!!!! We'll be at VWL Nov. 27-December 2nd 2005! Now we have to decide if we want Nov. 26 at WL or if we want to have an extra day and bookend the trip with a stay at Pop (or any Value for that matter.)

If we bookend, we of course get a longer trip. However, we're a group of 9, and that includes an infant and preschooler, so two moves might be insane and not a fun way to start and end the trip. I would imagine a move from WL to VWL not being any trouble at all, especially if after the first night.

I can't believe this is really starting to get nailed down. I've been planning this trip since August and I'm finally getting to set it in stone!

Lisa :earsgirl:

1995 offsite
2005 VWL (and WL or Value)

eeyore0062
01-25-2005, 08:48 AM
Of course it is totally up to you, but I don't think I could stand to move that many times, and it is only 3 of us. Of course, if it means an extra day :scratchin:... you are right, that is a dilemma! Oh.... Go For IT!:cool2:

Dis2times
01-25-2005, 10:05 AM
In rereading my post, I realized it sounds a bit confusing. Just to clarify, we would be staying at VWL Nov. 27th- Dec 2nd (checking out on the 2nd.) We would either also stay at WL on November 26th OR we would stay at one of the values for Nov. 26 AND December 2nd. So we have either a 6 night/7 day stay or a 7 night/8 day stay, but the last option would require two moves, one being at the end of our trip from VWL to a value.

WWYD?

Lisa

goofy4tink
01-25-2005, 10:30 AM
I think I would stay at WL for the 26th and leave on the 2nd. I tend to not like to move more than once, especially for only one night at a resort.