PDA

View Full Version : January AAA special or wait for email or postcard rate?

ncbyrne
01-24-2005, 05:47 PM
Our next trip will be 8 days, Oct 15-23. So far all we have booked is the airfare (booked asap using free Sky Miles). DH and I want to stay at CS this time with 7 day tickets and the new dining option with a package. Of course I want to do this for the best price I can find. I've called WDW twice (using both #s) and there are no discounts for me so far. The only discount I know of right now is AAA. But their WDW special with the added perks ($25 Disney Dollars, the AAA Parking Pass, etc) ends Jan 31. Time is running out and I want to be sure to get my preferred room and the best price. Would you wait for a possible email or post card rate, or would you book with AAA now before the special is over?

WDWBetsy
01-24-2005, 07:24 PM
I booked a MYW AAA package, and I guess if a code comes out, I'll try to have it applied.

I know in the past they have released codes, but if occupancy continues to climb, who knows if they will in the future.

Sure, I would love a buy 4 nights, get 3 free type of deal - but until I see it, I'll go with the one I booked.