PDA

View Full Version : ? for POR experts

kbhehl
01-24-2005, 06:18 PM
Heading down in couple of weeks, and trying to make food plans. Anyone know if the gift/snack shop at POR (or POFQ) has any kind of paper products for sale (paper cups, bowls, etc.) Someone mentioned the great idea of using the coffee makers for oatmeal, but then we'd need a bowl! We could stop at a grocery store on the way in, but I'm wanting to save time on my way to the Mouse's House!

Thanks! :wave2:

candykisses
01-24-2005, 06:31 PM
I don't remember paper products being sold at either Riverside or FQ. The rooms have disposable coffee cups that are replenished every day.

I've asked for paper bowls and extra plates at the food court and the CMs have told me to take them.

Eyore4Ever149
01-24-2005, 08:27 PM
i don't recall seeing them either....and I know I spent a lot of time in that shop!!
POR is more likely to have 'em if either does, just because they are a bigger resort and its a bigger gift shop.

bquick
01-25-2005, 12:26 AM
I don't think there are paper goods in the shop. I always pack a suitcase with granola bars, small snack size cereals, hsnacks, plastic SOLO cups and bowls, plastic utensils, napkins, dishwashing detergent, etc. so we can do b'fast and snacks in room. We usually make a grocery stop on the way in for grapes, milk, etc.

kbhehl
01-25-2005, 07:24 AM
Thanks for your help, and for the great ideas! :earboy2:

tygerlilli
01-25-2005, 07:33 AM
i remember that the store in POR had a little "grocery" section to it, but it wasn't extensive and that was 3 years ago. maybe you could call the resort and ask them. that way, you'll know when you arrive whether you'll need to stop at a store first or not. either way, have a great time! :earsgirl: