PDA

View Full Version : Making Reservations Question

CAJUNWDWFAN
01-24-2005, 04:27 PM
My family and I are hoping to plan a trip to WDW in December. The dates would be Sunday Dec.11th to Tuesday Dec. 20th.

My questions are these.

1. We would be leaving on the 20th and the value season ends on the 19th. Since our last night is the night of the 19th, is it still considered the value season? Or would our last night be considered the holiday season?

2. In general if you start you reservations in the value season and end you stay in another season, are you charged the value season price the whole time or do you pay the higher rate on those specific days?

thanks,

ps. If you need to know the first half of the trip would be at a moderate resort and the second half would be at a deluxe. I don't think that makes a difference towards my question since my question only effects the deluxe resort we are staying at the end of the trip.

fam4jc
01-24-2005, 05:13 PM
Hi. If you are splitting your stay between two resorts, you will have two reservations. That is to say that the first night of EACH reservation will be the rate you pay for that entire reservation. Just be sure that you check into your second resort before value season ends. We LOVED :cheer2: :jumping4: :teleport: switching resorts. It was like two trips in one. Have a great trip. Which two did you select? I always have a hard time picking so we split our trips also!

CAJUNWDWFAN
01-25-2005, 07:50 AM
The first half of our trip will be either at the Coronado Springs or Port Orleans Riverside. The end of the trip will be at the Wilderness Lodge.