PDA

View Full Version : When should I book for 2006?

devotedchristian
01-24-2005, 11:44 AM
I would like to reserve a 1bedroom Suite at the Polynesian Resort for October 06.

When should I book? And how to do it with Codes and what type of rate should I expect?

Thank you.

TooBoyz4us
01-24-2005, 11:58 AM
Hi!

I *think* you can actually book now.Call Disney for absolute verification though because I heard their computers will only book a certain number of days out.

Keep in mind however, that until 2006 rates come out,you will be quoted at the 2005 prices. Then when the '06 rates are released (In June I think) your rate will be automatically adjusted.

As far as codes or discounted specials.......if one becomes available for your time frame at a later date, its usually just as simple as calling Disney and asking them to apply the code to your ressie.

Happy planning!

jel0511
01-24-2005, 12:05 PM
Suites at the WDW resorts are never discounted, so you'll have to pay rack rate to book a suite. If you truly want a suite, book as soon as you can, because of their limited numbers, there is limited availability.

TooBoyz4us
01-24-2005, 01:28 PM
Whooops !

Yes,jel0511 is correct. Suites are never discounted.

I didn't notice that you were looking for a suite the first time I replied.

HopingforAMiracle
02-22-2005, 09:27 PM
Hi!
You may have figured this out already (I know this thread is a few weeks old), but I just found out today that you cannot reserve a room more than 500 days out.
You'd have to wait until the Summer to book an October trip.

Danielle