PDA

View Full Version : poly question

lomillerin
01-24-2005, 01:47 AM
does it really not have any hot tubs? I thought all deluxes had hot tubs. Why wouldn't they put some in when they put in the new pool?
I am thinking of staying there, but one thing I like to do on vacation is sit in a hot tub

Ladyhawke10
01-24-2005, 01:50 AM
No, Poly doesn't have a hot tub. There are bubbles in part of a section in the themed pool, but its not really a substitute. I'm not sure why they didn't put one it, and its the only deluxe without one. Some people say they don't miss it, but I would. :lovestruc

Sammie
01-24-2005, 01:52 AM
When they redid the Volcano pool there was really not any place to put one without losing lots of deck space.

They added hot jets to the pool which allows more people to enjoy it than a hot tub would.

tar heel
01-24-2005, 11:25 AM
That's why we'll probably not stay at the Poly again.

BCV23
01-24-2005, 11:35 AM
I'm personally very glad that there is not one at the Polynesian.

But there are plenty of other resorts that do have one for those for whom it is a must. :D

Tabetha
01-24-2005, 01:25 PM
Bear in mind that if a hot tub is a "must" for you, Poly guests have access to the GF spa - sauna and hot tub and work out room

TheIncredibles
01-24-2005, 06:46 PM
Bear in mind that if a hot tub is a "must" for you, Poly guests have access to the GF spa - sauna and hot tub and work out room

We did not know that...interesting.

Of course it is up to the individual, but bypassing an entire resort and the many conviences, charm & location seems extreme. I love hot tubs, but unless I am sure they are cleaned well routinely, I become a bit leary, ie, not all parents are responcible with their children under, say, 5 or so.

I'm probably suited for a hot bath at Disney.