PDA

View Full Version : AKL AP Rate Concierge Nov/Dec 2003

cjsmom5
01-23-2005, 10:38 PM
Did anyone stay at the AKL concierge last year the week after Thanksgiving? I was wondering about what the AP rate was for concierge at that time?

Ladyhawke10
01-23-2005, 11:31 PM
Funny, I just posted this on another post and its not too often that I get asked for the rate for this specific stay at AKL!! :drinking1

My concierge AP rate for November 2003 was 277 a night. :Pinkbounc :jumping3: :jumping2: :bounce:

cjsmom5
01-24-2005, 08:24 AM
I knew I had seen it, I just couldn't find it in the search. Thanks for replying again. Was that with tax or without?

And, did you like it? We've stayed concierge at DL but not at WDW. We always stay AKL but this year is our 25th anniversary so thought I would splurge for the concierge.

Ladyhawke10
01-24-2005, 09:38 AM
I hope I am remembering correctly, but I'm am thinking this before without tax.

I think for your anniversay AKL concierge would be a wonderful splurge!! You already know it is a great hotel and I thought the concierge lounge was great. I loved the African smoothies and cappucino machine. To be honest, during our stay, we had a run of technical problems (reservations lost, unexplained early check-out) but I had never heard of this happening to anyone else so I almost hate to mention it, but feel I should since it kind of put a damper on our stay. But I would try it again because I'm sure it was something that wouldn't happen twice. We did try concierge (at Beach club) this past year because we were disappointed about what happened at AKL, but like I said, I want to try it again and see what happens. We've stayed there plenty of other times in regular rooms and never had a problem, and having the lounge to hang out in was wonderful. I'm sure you would love it! The best savannah view we've ever had was from our concierge deluxe room as well!

Have a great trip! :wizard:

Actually, I was considering booking Grand Californian concierge in the upcoming months. Is this the hotel you stayed in when you were at Disneyland? How did you like the concierge service? princess: