PDA

View Full Version : UGH! Someone help me make up my mind!!!! VWL 5 nights+1 night value OR 6 nights POR

Dis2times
01-23-2005, 09:57 PM
First, I have to have availability checked for me on my VWL dates. Renting would give me SUCH a good deal at @ $10 a point! I hesitate because there would be one night in a value, probably the first night. I also hesitate because it seems like a risky transaction.

With POR, there is no room change hassle and no risky rental transaction.

If I can get my mind made up (a group of 8+1 toddler has left me in charge!!) we can book this week.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa

Luigi's Girl
01-23-2005, 10:18 PM
In my opinion there's no comparison between VWL and POR. VWL wins hands down. I have stayed at both.

slimplaw
01-23-2005, 11:14 PM
I've not stayed at POR, but VWL would be your best place to stay. If you stay in a 2 bedroom, you'll have 2 baths, a full kitchen and a washer/dryer. It will be easy to move from a value resort to VWL. Disney will move all of your luggage for your group. Be sure and have it to luggage services by 10:00 am and it should be at VWL by 4:00.

Chuck S
01-23-2005, 11:28 PM
We often spend the first night in a value before moving to OKW for our DVC ressie. We often drive down, and changing after one night isn't too bad. I don't haul everything in/out of the car, just an overnight bag for each of us.

But I would HATE to change after more than 1 night.

wildernesslodgelover
01-24-2005, 05:57 AM
I would stay one night at the value, then go to the VWL! On the day you are at the Value Resort, you can really focus on the park or parks. then when you switch over to VWL you can slow down and really enjoy the ambiance of the resort.