PDA

View Full Version : Too late for discounts at POFQ?

sandraB
01-23-2005, 07:16 PM
I just booked the POFQ for a trip in March (5-12). We were staying off site, but I read so much neg stuff on the hotel on these boards, that I was worried it might ruin our trip. (our two previous trips were both on site)

At this late of a date, do I have any hope at all of any kind of discounts or room codes?

I didn't even realize this stuff existed until I found these boards a few weeks ago!

I am kicking myself for paying full price for the room, but feel we are already spending so much on the trip (which may be the only one for a while, as I have gone back to school), that to not be happy with the experience is worth the extra.

We are also thinking of doing the MYW tickets and the meal plan.

ANy thoughts or suggestions?

cra-z-4-dizney
01-23-2005, 07:57 PM
if you get an AP then you can get the room for 104.00 a night + tax 11.5%. If you got the AP you could get the DDE card for $50.00 which would save you 20% on your food at certain restaraunts...i think there are a total of 70 something.

Good luck and have fun!!! :D

oh and welcome to the DisBoards. :wave2:

Rootskate
01-23-2005, 08:08 PM
If you are a member of AAA you can also call back and see if you can have that discount applied to your existing reservation. (The AAA discount has saved us about $200.00 on our room-only reservation for May). Just a thought :D Have a great trip!

dreams4disney
01-23-2005, 08:13 PM
It is never to late to try. I have seen folks get a discount on last min. trips before. You have till March so keep trying! :D