PDA

View Full Version : What is the best way to book a package

rgf207
01-23-2005, 11:46 AM
My GF and I are going in March and we want to stay for 7 nights/8 days at POP. I want to use the AAA discount but I heard that it does not apply for certain things.

What is the best way to book using AAA discounts. I would like the dining plan and the Park Hopper option w/ PI, BB and TL included.

Thank you for your help.

golfgal
01-23-2005, 11:57 AM
The only way to book your package is through a AAA agent to get your discount. You will have to pay a deposit upfront and the balance of your package 45 days before your trip. You can also get a room only reservation through Disney with the AAA discount on your room. I am pretty sure you can add the food plan when you arrive, but not positive. You can purchase your tickets in advace for a discount, too. AAA discount wasn't that great and you can't apply any codes if they become available. I got an email code and that was $650 less then the best rate from AAA. We can eat a lot of food for $650.

rgf207
01-23-2005, 12:00 PM
Thank you for your help but unfortunately i dont get any discount codes through emails or anything else :(. Is there a way I can get codes

golfgal
01-23-2005, 12:06 PM
Chances are that there will be public discount codes for the resorts coming out soon. The quote I got from AAA was only $200 less then the price from the DIsney site-this is for a 5 night stay at AKL for 5 people, so not all that great of a discount. You can book a AAA discount on your room only a Disney trained travel agent, like the agents on this site or Small World Vactions. It is just that booking a package really limits your flexibility with dates, etc.