PDA

View Full Version : Weather in Feb

sjs488
01-23-2005, 12:41 PM
Anyone been down first week in feb? How is the weather

Stitch's mom
01-23-2005, 01:20 PM
I am heading down too but have been in early Feb. before. I remember taking a pullover for the early entry and for just prior to park closing. Weather links have the average temps for that time around mid-70s during the day. Not much rain. Check out Accuweather.com they do a forecast very far out (it gets more accurate the closer to the dates) to give you a feel for the averages. Have fun! :earboy2:

TigrLvsPooh
01-23-2005, 01:47 PM
We went the first week of February in 2002. We could wear shorts with a sweatshirt during the day but at night we still needed a jacket. Just remember layers... that way you can adjust throughout the day. ;)

ducklite
01-23-2005, 02:14 PM
Generally at minimum you'll want a sweatshirt in the morning and as the sun starts to set. It's not uncommon for it to be downright COLD to the point that you'll need a winter coat all day!

Anne

Taratink
01-23-2005, 04:22 PM
We went early Feb. last year and irt was cool in the morning and mid 70's in the afternoon. I would pack for New England spring weather. It was very damp in the morning there almost a mist in the air until 11 or so. It cooled of quickly as well. I would suggest wearing layers.
Tara :wave: