PDA

View Full Version : reserving a special room

Mitzi
01-23-2005, 11:02 AM
:wave:
Hi, We are planning on staying a WL for a couple of days in July and would like to have a room with bunk beds, is there something special we should ask for when we make the reservation? I hope it's not to late to make reservations for July, just couldn't make up our mind as to where we wanted to stay, won't be able to stay a whole week so figured a couple of days is better than none..Also have never used DU before always used AAA for any travel but it seems that DU knows their stuff when it comes to DW so probably will plan on using them for reservation..
Have been reading so much on DIS my neck is sore from sitting here in front of the computer I think DH should send me south for RR..
Keep thinking of DW and this latest Winter Wallop won't seem so bad.. HA HA
Have a great Day.. :wave:

GO STEELERS :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

henrylovespooh
01-23-2005, 11:07 AM
I have used DU twice before and love them. I use Shirley Ahmed and she's great if you want to request her. She booked us at the WL in 2003 and she was able to get us a room on the 5th floor with a woods view so we could watch the fireworks at MK in our room. We went in October and it wasn't very crowded so we didn't even have to pay to upgrade!

If you use DU, be sure to give them all your requirements - bunk beds, view, etc. I don't know if there are rooms with bunk beds that have a wood view.

Book as early as you can. If you don't do a package, all you pay is one nights charge as a deposit and pay the rest upon check-in. For a package you have to pay it all in full 45 days out.

ducklite
01-23-2005, 11:21 AM
Bunk beds are a request, not a guarantee. You're going during a busy season, and it's possible there won't be any bunk rooms available when you arrive. You would have the option of moving if a room opens during your stay.

If seperate beds are essential, you might want to consider alternate resort choices which have three sleeping spots like a deluxe that offers a daybed.

Anne

TigrLvsPooh
01-23-2005, 01:27 PM
The best you can do is put the request on your reservation and then ask again at check-in. Good Luck! :)