PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl At WDW

sjs488
01-23-2005, 09:32 AM
I am a big Pats fan!!! Anyone going to be at wdw for the super bowl? Lets get a pats party together. Yes they will be in the SB

Taratink
01-23-2005, 09:56 AM
We were at WDW last year during the superbowl and during the parade on the Monday following Tom Brady was in an old fashion car during the parade. They also interviewed him infront of the castle. It was pretty neat. I didn't think that the parade was any busier than other times that week. Many people didn't know who he was. :D
Tara

TigrLvsPooh
01-23-2005, 03:06 PM
Definitely head over to the ESPN club. I can guarantee you you'll find lots of rowdy Pats fans ready to celebrate with you!!! :)

travelin' tigger
01-24-2005, 07:54 AM
Definitely head over to the ESPN club. I can guarantee you you'll find lots of rowdy Pats fans ready to celebrate with you!!! :)

If you plan to go to ESPN, plan on lining up early in the morning, then camping out there for the day. It's totally packed by afternoon!!!

You can watch at your resort. All usually have some kind of party with food and drink specials!!!

Enjoy!!!! :cool:

sters
01-24-2005, 07:57 AM
It's such a shame that you'll be watching Donovan in the parade instead, but it sounds as if ESPN will be a good place to drown your sorrows.

lagunaseca
01-24-2005, 08:04 AM
This is going to be rough for me. I'm a long time Pats fan (originally from there) but I have been a Philly fan also this year since I play in a fantasy football league (only woman playing against 11 men who hate to lose period, much less to a girl lol) and I won the league this year for the second time in a row and it was largely due to me having Donovan McNabb as my quarterback and Terrel Owens as one of my receivers. I am going to have major loyalty issues. My brothers will kill me if they think I'm not routing for the Pats but then again I can just picture T.O. in the parade at WDW! I bet that would be a parade to remember! :jester: