PDA

View Full Version : Can I stay at the Swan/Dolphin and still buy MYW tickets with dining option?

princessmomma
01-23-2005, 08:34 AM
Trying to get all this straight. Are MYW tickets sold only to resort guests and can off-site guests purchase them too? What about Swan/Dolphin?

My sister want to go over Easter break and it is now too late to use a resort code. I have AAA, not sure it that will help. What are my best options, budget wise to do this with 2 adults and four kids?

I plan years ahead and I am able to use codes, etc. to save a bundle, so I am unfamiliar with this territory (trying to put together a trip in a couple of months, especially over Easter :rolleyes: ).

CDSTapisRouge
01-23-2005, 09:07 AM
MYW is the new ticketing for everyone, resort or non-resort guest. But no you can not get the Dining package if you are staying at the Swan/Dolphin. Only the official WDW resorts have the dining package option avaliable as it is linked to your Key To The World card. Non-Disney resorts do not have KTTW cards, you can not charge back to your room with your hotel key so the dining option is not avaliable through them.

WDWBetsy
01-23-2005, 10:07 AM
Just an FYI: I'm not sure if they have AAA rates available at the Swan or Dolphin for the dates you're needing, but AAA is offering 200 Disney Dollars included in packages of 7 nights or more at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel. The 200 Disney Dollars can be combined with the AAA discount (35% off room portion of package - available most nights) if it's available. You get a voucher at check-in to receive the Disney Dollars.

As the other poster said, unfortunately you can't get the MYW dining, but hopefully the Disney Dollars would help!

princessmomma
01-23-2005, 01:49 PM
Thank you,

So, are MYW tickets only available to resort guests?

JayCT
01-23-2005, 02:12 PM
Do you have to book the room through AAA or can you book directly with hotel with AAA discount and still get the 200 disney dollars?