PDA

View Full Version : thinking of changin PS's.....advice pls..

pooky_uk
01-18-2005, 02:40 PM
Hi All

I am thinking of changing one of PS....have only booked 3:

Chef Mickey's on our second night !!! Defo doing this

Then the other 2 are on Millie';s Birthday:

first one is breakfast and cinderella's castle :cheer2:

Then I have booked 1900 @ GF for 5pm - again Cinderella.....I am now wondering if this will be overkill on Cinderella and am now thinkgin about changing to either Liberty Tavern or Crystal Palace (probably this one so we would have eaten with a real range of characters over our holiday - plus she loves Eeyore)......My original reason for 1900 was that it is quite quiet for a Char meal and a wee bit more special for her birthday.....but then again we have had a very special breakfast!!!

We plan to spend all day in WDW as this will be our last day in the parks ......

would love your views!

BTW this will be Millie's 7th birthday

Thanks

KayleeUK
01-18-2005, 03:27 PM
I would change your dinner to Crystal Palace - I think it might be overkill of Cinderella in one day :)

allie5
01-18-2005, 03:30 PM
Firstly, what time is your Chef Mickey's Dinner? I ask this as you will be severely jet lagged for the first couple of days (and its worse for the little ones!). Our kids never last much beyond 5pm on our full day 1 and 6pm on day 2. If your dinner is later than this, I would think about changing your PS to an earlier one or leaving it to a little later in the trip.

I think your two "Princess PS's" are fine. CRT is a very different thing to the meal at 1900 Park Fare. CRT is the whole Princess thing done perfectly - the setting, the characters, all of it make it quite special. Park Fare is much less "Princess" focused. In fact the only one you will see is Cinderella. Other characters are Alice, Prince Charming, and the two Mice from Cinderella. Mary Poppins or Fairy Godmother will sometimes be in the lobby. Its a nice meal and is totally different to CRT. Oh, and we didnt find it quiet!! It was pretty manic in there for dinner (but then it was Xmas Eve!).

Of course if your DD is a keen fan of Pooh then she will LOVE the Crystal Palace.....!!

pooky_uk
01-18-2005, 03:34 PM
Allie - our first full day but techinacally our second day of the holiday is @ MK....and we have PS@ chef Mickey's for 4.30 pm so hopefully this will be OK....!

I am more and more tempted to go with Crystal Palace!!..decisions decisions!!

BTW - you have probably noticed from my numerous posts now that I am a VERY lazy typer!!! I rarely spell check or even proof read my posts before I sumbit them!!! sorry for the horren :rolleyes: dous typos that appear very frequnetly!!

allie5
01-18-2005, 03:38 PM
4.30 would be perfect - nice planning!

I have to say I prefer Crystal Palace to 1900 Park Fare! We ate here twice over Xmas (breakfast and lunch) and kids loved it. Great food too!

Not that Im trying to influence you or anything....!

natalielongstaff
01-18-2005, 03:45 PM
another vote for crystal palace....it is a great character meal and your dd will already have seen the elusive cinderella
hth

pooky_uk
01-18-2005, 04:05 PM
All done Guys!!! Just got off the phone to Disney Dining - 1900 PF has been cancelled and all booked in for Crystal Palace @ 5.25pm :)

Sooooo close now.......*giddy with excitement*

Hey, I will even have a stab at a trip report when I come back....you may have to battle through the typos though! I have sooo enjoyed reading the flurry of trippies over the past week and wait with baited breath for the next installement.

Allie - I am now thinking of Garden Grill @ Epoct!!! And Anz has made me pick out Earl of Sandwich too!!!

Dontcha just love this board :grouphug:

luvtinkerbell
01-18-2005, 04:09 PM
Hi All

I am thinking of changing one of PS....have only booked 3:

Chef Mickey's on our second night !!! Defo doing this

Then the other 2 are on Millie';s Birthday:

first one is breakfast and cinderella's castle :cheer2:

Then I have booked 1900 @ GF for 5pm - again Cinderella.....I am now wondering if this will be overkill on Cinderella and am now thinkgin about changing to either Liberty Tavern or Crystal Palace (probably this one so we would have eaten with a real range of characters over our holiday - plus she loves Eeyore)......My original reason for 1900 was that it is quite quiet for a Char meal and a wee bit more special for her birthday.....but then again we have had a very special breakfast!!!

We plan to spend all day in WDW as this will be our last day in the parks ......

would love your views!

BTW this will be Millie's 7th birthday

Thanks :umbrella: hi. we have had character meal at crystal palace its great the characters are winnie the pooh and friends and the kids all join in were doing it again this year cant wait hope you enjoy it jillxx :grouphug:

Miffy2003
01-18-2005, 04:24 PM
Great choice, Millie will love Crystal Palace. Princesses and Pooh's friends, all in one day. She will have a very special birthday :)