PDA

View Full Version : Woody Woodchucks

Vivig
01-15-2005, 02:34 PM
Hello,

I am not too sure if I may post on a Off Disney subject..however I am hoping that someone out there may help me.

Our son wishes to go to Woody Woodchucks, he has been there a couple of times with his summer camp but we have no clue where it is located.

Can someone help me out? Would you know the location? What's it like?

Any help would be greatly appreciated... :D
Thanking you in advance
Vivian

msmere
01-15-2005, 04:03 PM
Hi,
I used to take my dd's to the one on the north side of Sheppard Ave. East just east of Brimley Road in Scarborough. There's another one in Mississauga as well I think. It is pretty much like Chuck E. Cheese although as I recall Woodie Woodchucks had a better climbing play area. It has been a while since we went as my girls are now 11 and 13 and we used to go when it first opened. Here's the web address www.woodiewoodchucks.ca
Hope this helps!

Vivig
01-15-2005, 05:15 PM
Thanks sooo much msmere!!!

You don't know how much I appreciate the info. I performed a search on Google...I did a Canada 411 search..and could not locate this location anywhere!

I believe the info you have provided is going to make one little boy VERY happy!

I knew my friends on the DIS boards would come through you always do!

Thanks again
Vivian :flower1:

msmere
01-15-2005, 06:01 PM
Glad I could help! have a great time.

belle1627
01-15-2005, 07:43 PM
Msmere is absolutely correct as to the location of the Woody Woodchucks. We took our son there for his 2nd b-day a few years ago.
Just one note however, we were there on a Saturday in November, for a 3:00 party and it was PACKED!!! It actually had too many kids there to really enjoy it the way they should.
I might suggest reserving one of the earlier times. The earlier your party is, the less kids that will be there.

Enjoy

iluvwesties
01-15-2005, 10:29 PM
Never heard of WoodyWoodchucks. :confused3

Boy you learn something new every day on these boards!!!

Belle 1627 i just p.m'd you.

iluvwesties (AKA Carol)

tinkerbell9999
03-08-2006, 01:32 PM
I have been to Woody Woodchucks with my son a couple of times. I am not sure how many lications there are but there is one in Mississauga just west of Dixie on Dundas.

tinkerbell9999
03-08-2006, 01:35 PM
I have been to Woody Woodchucks with my son a couple of times. I am not sure how many locations there are but there is one in Mississauga just west of Dixie on Dundas. The food there isn't too bad and the service could be faster but the kids really loved it!

Hope you have a good time!

:)

SaraMc
03-10-2006, 08:58 AM
Dh and I drive by the one in Mississauga all the time, they actually made part of the Pacifier movie with Vin Diesel there. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but last time we drove by it looked like it had gone out of buisness.