PDA

View Full Version : Golf Club Storage

hcortesis
01-14-2005, 08:08 PM
Anyone ever store their golf clubs either at a (Disney) resort or at a (Disney)Golf Club. I will be making four trips to the BCV during the next four months and would like to bring my clubs just once and keep them there until my return home.

Thanks

skelooch
01-14-2005, 09:21 PM
I'm sure they will store them for you at any of the courses, but I'm not sure if there would be a charge or how much it would be. Call WDW-GOLF and I'm sure they could fill you in on the details, or call the BC and see if they'll hold them for 4 months.

hcortesis
01-15-2005, 08:50 AM
O.K. Will do.

TroyWDW
01-15-2005, 09:22 AM
Here is the direct telephone number to the Club Storage folks at the Disney Osprey Ridge / Eagle Pines Golf Club: 407-824-2618

Troy

hcortesis
01-15-2005, 05:33 PM
Thanks
I did phone WDW GOLF and was assured that yes, they would gladly store my clubs, at no charge, and keep forwarding my clubs to whichever course I was playing at next.

lsutigger2
01-15-2005, 09:53 PM
My Dh would rather store me than his golf clubs!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

(Not trying to indicate that it is not a good idea. Just an observation in my family!!)

TheRustyScupper
01-15-2005, 10:18 PM
Thanks
I did phone WDW GOLF and was assured that yes, they would gladly store my clubs, at no charge, and keep forwarding my clubs to whichever course I was playing at next.

Don't forget to tip for the storage and cleaning.

ceejay13
08-24-2006, 08:00 PM
My DH has a very very nice set of golf clubs that have to be stored inside the house when we are at home, :wizard: let Disney store and move his clubs a couple of years ago when we took a few friends on a golf trip. They were all very happy with the service, and highly recommend it when they know someone is going to WDW to golf.

Doctor P
08-25-2006, 05:24 AM
My DH has a very very nice set of golf clubs that have to be stored inside the house when we are at home, :wizard: let Disney store and move his clubs a couple of years ago when we took a few friends on a golf trip. They were all very happy with the service, and highly recommend it when they know someone is going to WDW to golf.

The issue here is not whether Disney will store golf clubs or not. The issue is whether they will store them for four months even when the golfer is not on site and won't be back for weeks at a time.

Jeremy&Susan
08-25-2006, 08:25 AM
I asked the same question last time we went down there.

The answer I received is that WDW will store and even clean your clubs for you for free, during the length of your stay at Disney.

I asked, what I would need to do if I made two trips down during the winter (being from CT I don't get much use of them in December and January up here). I was told that I need to take them home between trips.

Good luck and let us all know if that policy is changing.

Simba's Mom
08-25-2006, 05:55 PM
My Dh would rather store me than his golf clubs!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

(Not trying to indicate that it is not a good idea. Just an observation in my family!!)
You got one of those too? When we're at WDW, DH wouldn't dream of storing his golf clubs. He likes to have them where he can see them all the time, and so he can practice putting in the Living Room.

lsutigger2
08-25-2006, 06:32 PM
Yep, Simba's Mom, we have men cut from the same cloth -

Don't you just love 'em? :love: