PDA

View Full Version : Planning Dilemma


pooksma
01-13-2005, 01:58 PM
Greetings all-

I am so glad to be able to DIScuss DISney with others who face the same dollar dilemma. So here's my ?

We are flight booked for July and now wanting to resort book. We have opted for POP and are now trying to decide if we'd be better off to go through a company like magical journeys or our travel agent. Magical Journeys doesn't lock in at the present day Cdn rate while our travel agent does. DH is thinking we may get a better deal thru MJ but I like the safety of knowing I am locked in at the rate it is when we go to the travel agent.

Any thoughts?

hockey mom
01-13-2005, 08:32 PM
I personally would just book it myself. Put your deposit down and if it looks like our dollar is slipping buy enough to pay off the room. Codes come out often also so by watching these boards you may be able to lower your rate.