PDA

View Full Version : Just got back.....GREAT WEATHER!

cassmat
01-10-2005, 08:41 AM
We were at Disney Tuesday, Wed and Thurs...high 70's and sunny, unreal.

Highlights: Riding in the front car of the monorail, 3x, never would have known you could request that, if not for here!

Lunch at MGM, this was interesting, my 10 year old son ordered a kid's fish and chips, one peice of fish came, so I asked to purchase just a peice of fish, and they gave it to me FREE!! LOL, I was so shocked.

Both kids got their first Pin trading kits, daughter traded tons of times, son, not as much!!
What a great thing tho....May get one myself next year!

New tickets too confusing, so hubby just bought 7 day, unexpired park hoppers, lol, now we have to go back, only used 3 days.

Cypress Gardens was good, still lots of stuff going up....

Rode Test Track, lots of times, still not relaible tho...broke down at least once, for a bit..

Never found 1 Hidden Mickey, am buying the book for my son, for next year!!

chasbos
01-10-2005, 10:08 AM
Glad to hear you had a good trip and the weather was great. I am sure you enjoyed seeing some sun, I cannot wait until next Friday when we land in Orlando and I do not have to see dull skies, snow, slush ect!!

PrincessTrisha
01-10-2005, 02:41 PM
Sounds like a great trip! Let's hope that the weather hold's for everyone else going soon!

puckerup:

hockey mom
01-10-2005, 03:02 PM
Gotta love a man that plans ahead. Watch out for pin trading it is very addicting. Welcome home.

Scratch42
01-10-2005, 03:52 PM
Gotta love a man that plans ahead. Watch out for pin trading it is very addicting. Welcome home.

Welcome Back!

Not only is Pin Trading Addictive but VERY EXPENSIVE!LOL :earseek:

Scratch
pirate: