PDA

View Full Version : How About Some Introductions?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

PigSoldier
01-05-2005, 01:10 PM
I'm Suzi, 19, studying music at the University of Southampton, in the south of England, but originally from London.

I'm a big Disney nut (although that probably goes without saying, what with me posting on a board for college-age Disney fans. But I digress :rolleyes: ), particularly the animated films (I'm the only person I've ever met who cries EVERY TIME at the end of Beauty and the Beast :rolleyes: ). I've been to WDW 3 times, DLP a whole lot more, and I'm planning my first ever trip to DL for next March.

I'm a major film buff, and love just about any kind of music.

'Twould be nice to hear from everyone else here, find out who everyone is! :)

Linxzy
01-05-2005, 01:26 PM
I'm Mayleen, 21, studying biomedical sciences at the Interamerican University in Puerto Rico. This will be my last semester.

I'm another disney nut. Have gone to WDW about 9 times. Was going to be on the CP(fall 2003), but because of personal issues and school, couldn't go. :guilty:

Love music, almost any type. Watch way to much tv.

JCTigger
01-05-2005, 01:43 PM
My name is Jill I'm 22 years old and a History major at Middlesex College about 45 mins north of Boston I was in the college program Feb-Aug 2001 i worked on big thunder mountain in WDW. Without the everyday that I would go to the parks to play while I worked there I've been to the World about 50 or so times (at least once a year since I was 2)

PrincessCandaceMarie
01-05-2005, 01:47 PM
Hey Everyone ~ I'm Candy (Princess Candace Marie to the others lol) and I'm a student at the Art Institute....(studying animation)....I love WDW too..been going since I lived in Cape Coral, FL; and hope to meet other people here!

chadfromdallas
01-05-2005, 02:12 PM
Hola all, names Chad( :D )

I'm just your average 20 year old Disney/motorcycle enthusiasts working on my second year at the University of North Texas(Denton, Texas) towards a masters in accounting.

I've been going to Disney World since I was an infant with my parents and had my first solo experience not too long ago. :cool1:

SDAngel101
01-05-2005, 02:29 PM
Hi I'm Maggie a 19 year old 2nd year at Cal Poly Pomona (Pomona, California). I'm studying Sociology with no partictular option in mind. I have only been to WDW once, but I have been to DL many of times. I'm a member of the Theta Omega chapter of the sorority Zeta Tau Alpha. I love to dance, go horseback riding, go swimming at the beach or a pool, and I love to meet new people.

Razor Roman
01-05-2005, 02:33 PM
Howdy.. I'm Roman. I just turned 26, so technically I'm a grown up now.

I don't go to college any more, but I did graduate from The College of New Jersey, and I am currently a full time employee there... does that count?

Anyway, I did the Disney College Program a long time ago! (Spring 99!) And would be happy to answer any questions or chat with anyone who is interested in the CP.

wdwgirl03
01-05-2005, 02:40 PM
Hi, everyone! I'm Sarah and I'm a sophomore at Marquette University (Milwaukee, WI) majoring in elementary education and English. I'm a HUGE Disney fan- I've been to Disney World 8 times and will be heading down for my 9th visit in March and just returned from my first trip to Disneyland. I like most sports, mainly soccer and volleyball. I look forward to talking to you guys. :D

IloveDMB
01-05-2005, 02:43 PM
Hi all! My name is Traci. I graduated from Stockton College (NJ) in May and am currently a part time banquet server. I was supposed to do the college program this past fall but for personal reasons, could not go. I was disappointed, but everything happens for a reason, you know?

My next trip to Disney is in April to see my little sister's marching band in the parade at Magic Kingdom.

princesstommi
01-05-2005, 02:51 PM
Hi! I guess I'm a grown-up like Roman. But, I'm going back to school! I'm 26, got my undergraduate degree in Business Administration - Marketing from Colorado State University. I've just started working on my MBA with a conc. in Accounting.

I did the College Program in Fall 2000. And it was the best semester I've ever had!!! I'd love to chat or answer questions about my program. I'm sure it's changed a little by now though.

I worked at MGM in merchandise around the main entrance (Oscar's, Crossroads, Sid's, Package Pickup, etc). I loved it!!! I met my DH that semester, and we hope to move back there in a couple of years when we are both done (or at least he's done) with school.

Simba
01-05-2005, 03:10 PM
Hey Everyone!!! My name is TJ and I'm a Junior at Central Michigan University. I'm majoring in Accounting and love all kinds of sports. I'm a student assistant coach for the Men's basketball team.
I'll be going on my 20th WDW vacation on April 5th of this year. I've been pretty much once a year since i was born.

teh fish
01-05-2005, 03:18 PM
Jeff, 22, majoring in Parks, Recreation, and Tourism with concentration in Tourism and Business Management with a concentration in Supply chain/Operation management at NC State University. Two more years to go b/c of a major switch junior year.

I do theatre and enjoy working on computers.

Garden Stater
01-05-2005, 03:49 PM
hey, i'm amy and i'm majoring in recreation, park, and tourism management at penn state. i was accepted into the wdwcp for spring advantage '05 (for merchandise) but i turned it down because i didn't think it was the best idea for me to do it as a freshman. i hope to interview again in two years and actually get to go!

-amy

phisigprincess
01-05-2005, 03:57 PM
Hi, I'm Sarah. :) I'm 23 and just graduated from Clarion University of Pennsylvania a couple of days ago. Now I'm unemployed and desparately searching for a job in public relations or development.

I got engaged in Disneyworld (behind Cinderella's Castle) on Dec. 16, 2003. We're getting married on June 17, 2006 but not at Disney. I'm certainly getting Disney involved in the wedding! Mickey and Minnie are already our caketopper! :)

I'm (shocked face!) in love with all things Disney. Other people call it a sick obsession, people on the DIS call it normal. ;) I have a dance minor, I'm auditioning for a dance team in Pittsburgh soon, I'm a sister of Phi Sigma Sigma, I love Colin Firth... hmm... I'm sure there's lots of other random things. For now, hi to everyone!! :)

Erinappler
01-05-2005, 04:03 PM
Hey guys, my name is Erin. Im 22, from NY. I did the college program spring of '03 and it was a great experience. I did recreation at the All Stars Resorts and lived in Chatam. I'd definitely recommend doing the program if you can!! It was an awesome time. :flower: :flower1:

T-CoTink411
01-05-2005, 04:38 PM
Hi everyone, I'm Tara. I'm 18 years old and in my first year at Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (hey Sarah!) where I study exercise science and eventually physical therapy. I've been to Disney World 10 times and am going again with friends this coming June... I absolutely love it!

I'm trying to figure out if I'll have the time to fit in a semester away from school, but I'm still seriously considering the college program in Orlando.

:D

jimmybop
01-05-2005, 04:51 PM
HEYYYYYYY.... I'm Chad (despite what my screen name might tell you), 21 from Up State NY. I'm a CP alumni from the Spring of 2002. I did quick service food and beverage at Blizzard Beach (also did foods and All-star Sports and wide world of sports, Life guarded at Blizzard Beach and did some ushering at a few Alanta Braves baseball games). Now I'm a campus rep for the College Porgram at my school and also work at the Disney Store. :earboy2: This spring semester will be my first Sr. Semester at Utica College, Communication Major..... ummm.. thats it!!! :wave:

Disneyland_emily
01-05-2005, 05:16 PM
I'm -em most people call me well -em :)

I'm 24 and *almost* done with a degree in Hospitality Mgmt-

I did the CP thing all of 01- Jan-Aug Rock n Roller Coaster and Aug-Jan Monorails

I also plan to head back to Disney after graduation to whoever wants me out of DL/WDW :)

-em

bml815
01-05-2005, 05:34 PM
Hi All,
I'm Brandy, technically grown up, like a couple of you other guys. I'm 25 and a recent Culinary Institute of New Orleans grad (a career change after a degree in English from the University of Mississippi {OLE MISS}. I will be there to participate in the college program from Jan. 10 until May 6.

Have a Great Day!
Brandy

elisebutt
01-05-2005, 05:57 PM
Well in that case - I'm really, really grown up - lol

I'm 39 and a mom with 2 darling boys - 4 & 9.

I'm also a full time student at Birmingham Uni, in the 1st year of a Marketing Mgmt BA(hons) degree. Also studied Tourism and Business Mgmt last year.

Only been to WDW about 3 times, DLP twice, DLC just the once, but going back in March to have my birthday breakfast with the princesses :D - Well I will be 40 so I need an extra special treat to take my mind off it!!!

DisneyRef
01-05-2005, 06:01 PM
Hi all!

I'm Brad, a 20 year old management student from Rutgers U. in New Brunswick, NJ. I've wanted to do the CP but it doesn't work out well with the program I am in at Rutgers. Oh well, I guess I'll have to settle for the occasional trip down and who knows what'll happen after graduation...

mrFDNY
01-05-2005, 06:18 PM
????

DisTeach
01-05-2005, 06:25 PM
Hey! My name is Kristen, and I'm a 22-year-old Secondary English Education major at Rivier College in Nashua, New Hampshire. I'm currently teaching 10th and 11th graders and taking a few classes; I graduate in May! I love Disney more than my other friends, and when I tell people I enjoy it they look at me wondering how old I really am lol. You all know it doesn't matter how old you are; we all love everything Disney! Needless to say, I'll be excited to meet new people who share this interest, and others as well. Welcome everyone!

ChisJo
01-05-2005, 06:49 PM
Hey everyone!
My name is Joline. I am a 26 yo Nursing student from Edmonton, Canada. I have been to WDW twice and am anticipating my third visit after I am done my preceptorship in 2006.
I love Disney and am slowly turning my home into a Disney home - and it's driving my family nuts!
Happy to see that this board finally added something for us college Disney crazies!
Jo

wdwgirl03
01-05-2005, 07:15 PM
Hi everyone, I'm Tara. I'm 18 years old and in my first year at Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (hey Sarah!) where I study exercise science and eventually physical therapy. I've been to Disney World 10 times and am going again with friends this coming June... I absolutely love it!

I'm trying to figure out if I'll have the time to fit in a semester away from school, but I'm still seriously considering the college program in Orlando.

:D

Hi Tara!! Yay for Marquette!! :cool:

JCTigger
01-05-2005, 07:16 PM
[QUOTE=DisTeach]Hey! My name is Kristen, and I'm a 22-year-old Secondary English Education major at Rivier College in Nashua, New Hampshire. QUOTE]

Hey Kristen we are pretty much neighbors i live in Chelmsford Ma like 10 mins from you

SyracuseWolvrine
01-05-2005, 07:48 PM
I'm Eric, 22, recent alumnus of Syracuse University, grew up in Ann Arbor Michigan (Go Blue!), and as of 11am today, am no longer doing the WDWCP.

However, I'm staying in Orlando, and as of tomorrow (or possibly next week, not sure when the computer change will take effect), I'll be a part time (CR for those who understand the abbreviations) Disney Cast Member. I've put in an application for FT, and am waiting to hear from Casting about that.

In my free time, I'm a huge computer nerd, plus a hockey fan, and my claim to fame is that in the past 4 years, I've travelled well over 15,000 miles just to watch various hockey games (over 25,000 if you count a hockey team trip to Europe this past summer). I also like listening to music, hanging out with friends, and (of course), Walt Disney World. (any or all of these could be combined as needed ;))

JCTigger
01-05-2005, 08:00 PM
However, I'm staying in Orlando, and as of tomorrow (or possibly next week, not sure when the computer change will take effect), I'll be a part time (CR for those who understand the abbreviations) Disney Cast Member. I've put in an application for FT, and am waiting to hear from Casting about that.

Congrats are you staying at you location or are you changing locations? When i was down there a friend of mine had been trying to get FT for almost a year she started out as a CP then was seasonal and so forth so good luck with that! I'm with ya and the hockey i love going to hockey games ( not totally versed in all that everything means but im getting the hang of it) its a bummer that the NHL isnt playing this season i was going to try and go to a bruins game for the first time normally i just go to college games

~Jill

Blueeyes101817
01-05-2005, 08:01 PM
im jen...20 years old...saw a bunch of other people from nj(rutgers, tcnj, stockton)..im a sophomore at Rowan-majoring in early childhood education.
been to disney a bunch of times with family and friends..and have 3 trips planned for this year--and of course, all my friends around here wonder why i love going to disney

DaisieJ225
01-05-2005, 08:05 PM
I'm Jillian, 18 (soon to be 19 in a little over 2 months) I go to Community College for Business Management and want to go to Point Park for Sports Management afterwards.

I'm a big disney and sports fanatic. I love Baseball and Wrestling. My favorite sports team if you can't tell by my info is the Pittsburgh Pirates. My favorite things Disney are the Lion King Trilogy and Peter Pan. I've been to Disney I don't know how many times and I love their shows, especially the Festival of the Lion King and Tarzan Rocks.

SyracuseWolvrine
01-05-2005, 08:08 PM
Congrats are you staying at you location or are you changing locations? ... I'm with ya and the hockey i love going to hockey games ( not totally versed in all that everything means but im getting the hang of it) its a bummer that the NHL isnt playing this season i was going to try and go to a bruins game for the first time normally i just go to college games

~Jill

For the time being, I'm staying in my same location. However, I applied for FT in 4 areas, none of which is the one I'm in currently.

College Hockey is my game ... the NHL is fun, but it's too expensive for me. Between college puck and juniors and minor leagues, I can usually get my hockey fix ... it's difficult to do down here, but that doesn't stop me from trying.

JCTigger
01-05-2005, 08:29 PM
ive never been to an NHL game but i work in the city and my train stops right at the fleetcenter where the bruins play so my friend and i who also works with me wanted to try and get to at least one game this season but alas this didnt work out... i would have loved to play hockey but i busted my knee and cant even skate anymore it hurts to much and im still learning the game i grew up in a house were sports werent a big thing so im figuring it out on my own now i mainly just go to college games since its only like 10 bucks a game for me

KingKobra
01-05-2005, 08:39 PM
Hey guys I'm Rob. I'm 19 and a freshman at Boston University. My current major is international relations with a minor in journalism. I hope to do the college program sometime in the near future so i'll def be on here a lot askin questions.

grlpwrd
01-05-2005, 08:48 PM
I'm also really, really grown up. :D

I'm 37 and I am slowly, but surely finishing my bachelor's at a public university here in Virginia - I have stalkers (yikes) so I keep the name mum. I have about 24 classes to go. I plan to eventually make it to the College of William and Mary to attend law school or earn my MBA.

I've previously attended U of WA (go huskies!), Seattle U, and William and Mary for some courses. That is what happens when you change your major 4 times, get married and have kids (I have 4 with one on the way), move around a lot because of my hubby's lucrative career, and live too comfortably in the suburbs. lol

BTW my hubby lives and works in NY for now (he's a contract design engineer - a "jobshopper") and I stay put to finish school. We're strange that way, though, as we have lived this lifestyle since 1998.

JCTigger
01-05-2005, 08:50 PM
Hey guys I'm Rob. I'm 19 and a freshman at Boston University. My current major is international relations with a minor in journalism. I hope to do the college program sometime in the near future so i'll def be on here a lot askin questions.

ask all the questions you need theres a bunch of us alumni to help answer them... :earboy2:
I would wait till you are at least second semester sophmore to try and do the program i did it right off freshman year and had a hard time getting back in the swing of things in school plus youll want to stay there like SyracuseWolvrine did i know i didnt want to come home but i had to sadly!! :earboy2: :jumping4:

ARCard
01-05-2005, 09:31 PM

FutureAshleyDukes
01-05-2005, 10:58 PM
I'm Ashley, I'm 21, and am an English Ed. major. I haven't been to WDW since I was 12, but I can't wait to go with my DF for our wedding next January!

figfan2002
01-06-2005, 08:42 AM
:wave:

Hiya. I'm Mel, I'm 20, and a junior at Indiana University... I've loved Disney since before I can remember and going again in March. Cant wait!

tazz23
01-06-2005, 09:16 AM
:wave: Im Tammy and im at the University of Nottingham in England studing Biochemisty and Genetics (and a little spanish). Originally from Brighton on the south of England. Big disney fan! Been to disneyworld only 3 times now- twice with family and went with rich, dcentity2000 (infact suzy (pigsoldier) hes at the university of southampton!) last september! also been to disneyland paris twice :cheer2:

Hello everyone! :flower1:

PigSoldier
01-06-2005, 10:48 AM
How brilliant, another Southampton Disney fan! That town's definately a bit short on people who appreciate the genius of Carousel of Progress. The philistines.

Nottingham's a lovely university, I've got a few friends up there. And nothing is more fun than sitting in a pub called the Robin Hood IN Nottingham. But then, I'm easily pleased ;)

daughter_of_amid_chaos
01-06-2005, 12:52 PM
I'm Norah. I'm 19 (turning 20 in May YEAH). Yeah I am the mod..please don't hate me :rolleyes:
I am a second semester sophomore at DePauw University in Indiana. Yes that is DePauw with a W. I do NOT go to DePauL and I do NOT go to school in Chicago.
I am a history major, biology minor.
Member of Delta Gamma sorority.

WDWsocstar12
01-06-2005, 02:01 PM
Hey, I'm Heather from LI, NY but sadly must return to SC for school in a few days. I am a Junior, Sport Management major at Winthrop University. I did the college program this past Spring as a lifeguard. I worked mostly at the All-Star resorts but I also got the opportunity to work at the CR and GF. I plan to do a CP intership next year, I just can't get enough of Disney.

Lola
01-06-2005, 02:27 PM
I'm Laura... 19, and a sophomore at Rowan in NJ, majoring in Communications with a specialization in Advertising and Public Relations... possibly transfering to Montclair State in the fall. I've been to Disney World like 15 times, Disney Land once, and I've been on the Disney Cruise too...

Luvdancink
01-06-2005, 03:31 PM
Hi I'm Kristy. I'm 20. I just graduated from LPN school, and I have a year to go for my RN. I love disney and my boyfriend has never been so I'd like to take him.

~Kristy :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

daughter_of_amid_chaos
01-06-2005, 06:51 PM
I'm Laura... 19, and a sophomore at Rowan in NJ, majoring in Communications with a specialization in Advertising and Public Relations... possibly transfering to Montclair State in the fall. I've been to Disney World like 15 times, Disney Land once, and I've been on the Disney Cruise too...
OMG I havent seen you on here in forever!!!!!!!!!

SDAngel101
01-06-2005, 07:57 PM
LOLAA.. hi :)

Lola
01-06-2005, 08:08 PM
Hello hello girlsssssssssss. :wave: :wave: Time to wreak some havoc around hurr!

Blueeyes101817
01-06-2005, 09:40 PM
hey lola--i go to rowan too

Blue_devil
01-07-2005, 12:07 AM
Im Jared, 19 from Rotorua, New Zealand. I go to Auckland University of Technology in Auckland, New Zealand. Studying sport and recreation/exercise science/fitness training. Dont do a hell of a lot really, eat sleep and go gym is about all i do.
Been to wdw twice and 3 trips to DL(but like 10-12 days between those trips).

Jemstar
01-07-2005, 03:35 AM
Hi I'm Gemma, I'm 21 (22 next month!) and graduated last June with a BSc (Hons) in Pschology from the University of York! So i'm technically a grown up now but I miss being a student!! I have a full time job in Marketing now and have just moved into my own house with my boyfriend! I love WDW and have been 5 times, since 1998!

Lola
01-07-2005, 11:13 AM
Weeeeird, I never knew anyone from Rowan was here!

Blueeyes101817
01-07-2005, 12:57 PM
haha i know--me either!

Lola
01-07-2005, 01:20 PM
It's weird that you're a sophomore too. Do you live on campus?

Blueeyes101817
01-07-2005, 01:30 PM
no..i live at home

natty41
01-07-2005, 02:31 PM
Hey all! I'm Natalie, 19 years old and go to UW-Milwaukee. I am currently on the path to becoming a nurse. I love playing basketball and running and I've been to WDW 8 times and I'll be going there in June with some friends! (Tara...148 days!!! ahhhhh!!! :) )

I am totally going to do the WDW college program next year!!! I can't wait! :cool1:

daughter_of_amid_chaos
01-07-2005, 02:42 PM
Hello hello girlsssssssssss. :wave: :wave: Time to wreak some havoc around hurr!
Hey better not cause too much trouble...I'll be watching you :)

DisHornFan
01-07-2005, 06:27 PM
Hello everyone! :wave: My name is Courtney and I go to the Univerity of Texas at Austin (Hook 'Em!). I am going to be a Kinesiology major with a minor in Spanish. I just returned from my 5th trip to the World and I love it. None of my friends understand my obsession but its ok I'll convert them :earboy2: . I used to post on the Teen Board a long time ago under a different name but I haven't posted in awhile and I forgot my name. Neway I'm so excited about the College Board! I want to do the CP soooo bad, hopefully in a few semesters (fall 06) but who knows......hmmm I guess thats all. Bye!

dcentity2000
01-07-2005, 06:58 PM
rich, dcentity2000 (infact suzy (pigsoldier) hes at the university of southampton!)

That's me! That's me! Woooo!

I'm Rich, I'm a loony lefty who's taking a year out of uni (college) to learn some psychiatry and to form a syndicate. As me profile says, I'm into precision shooting (which I teach), psychiatry, quantum sub-atomic and meta-physics, books, music, debates, politics, philosophy and the finer things in life (good friends) :)

Rich::

Lola
01-08-2005, 09:40 AM
Ohhhhhh Norah... You know we'll behave... Most of the time. :rotfl:

PigSoldier
01-08-2005, 10:29 AM
If there's one thing Southampton can never have too much of, it's loony lefties!

Do you mind if I ask what a syndicate is?

daughter_of_amid_chaos
01-08-2005, 10:44 AM
Ohhhhhh Norah... You know we'll behave... Most of the time. :rotfl:

I am sure you guys will be better than the others lol ;)

WDWfanatic288
01-09-2005, 12:27 AM
hey everyone!! I'm Jules and a freshmen at the University of Pennsylvania in Philly!! I've been to Disney 10 times and DL 2 times(with a trip this Spring Break to DL with Marissa!!!) I'm a huge disney fan and I also love movies :)

I'm sooo excited for the College Board!! I can't wait to get back into posting :)

SnowWhite1985
01-09-2005, 09:59 AM
Hi. I'm Kim, I'm 19, and I'm a sophomore at SCCC.

Stephanie218
01-09-2005, 06:13 PM
I'm stephanie, freshman at stonehill college currently. i'm transferring to arizona state next year because my boyfriend's there now, excited to get out of the cold!! i'm a business major and religion minor and i want to go into hotel management.

Davids-Coco
01-10-2005, 11:02 AM
Hi, I'm Corey. I am 23, married, no children. Currently I am a graduate student at Portland State University in Oregon working on my MA in Technical Writing. I also recieved my BA from PSU in June of 2004.

Like Sarah on pg 1, I am a phi sig... now I am an advisor for our chapter and am working to get our alumnae chapter up and running. So, I am still a kid! I get to hang out with all the ladies all the time and act like a crazy college student.

My DH and I had never been to Disney World before our honeymoon last september. We had to delay the honeymoon over a year so that we had the money to go all out (since we bought a house too). It was amazing. Now we are going back again in September. We were planning the trip before we even left Disney! I think "adicted" sums it up.

I have always been a disney baby. My grandparents live in Santa Ana, about 10 minutes away from Disneyland and I grew up in Riverside about an hour away. We always had season passes and were always there. Now, I am not sure I could go back to Disneyland (unless as a starter trip with kids) just because Disney World is so amazing.

Oh, and I can be long winded!

FunkyRooster
01-10-2005, 01:55 PM
Hey, I'm Jenny from New York and graduating in May majoring in Sports Management. I did the College Program Spring of 2003 and had the most amazing experience. I miss it sooo much and def recommend it for anyone thinking of doing it...I've met such great people and loved living in Florida with nice warm weather for a few months!!

nmudisneyfan
01-10-2005, 09:54 PM
Hi everyone! I just discovered the college boards.
Well, I'm Jamey and I'm a senior at Northern Michigan University in Marquette, MI. I'm a Secondary History Education Major and an English Education Minor. I'm not too sure how long I plan on teaching, I really want to get a masters in History and possibly a Ph.d. I really want to eventually do museum work.
I'm also a Disney nut and a shopaholic.

T-CoTink411
01-12-2005, 03:49 PM
Hey all! I'm Natalie, 19 years old and go to UW-Milwaukee. I am currently on the path to becoming a nurse. I love playing basketball and running and I've been to WDW 8 times and I'll be going there in June with some friends! (Tara...148 days!!! ahhhhh!!! :) )

I am totally going to do the WDW college program next year!!! I can't wait! :cool1:

:jumping1:

Wildman113
01-16-2005, 12:19 AM
I am new here (well, new at posting things). My name is Kyle. I'm a senior at University of Montevallo (http://www.montevallo.edu/) (a small college close to Birmingham, Alabama) about to graduate with a BBA in Management in May. As of right now I don't know of my plans immediately following (as far as a job). If you would like to assist in that endeavor, I would be more than glad to let you.

As for very immediate plans, I'll be headed down to the World after I graduate!!! Graduation is on May 7th; pure enjoyment begins May 8.

I love Disney, music, movies, chatting, and reading (other material than a textbook, preferably). I also play piano, which offers a lot of enjoyment.

Kyle

ashlet
01-16-2005, 04:21 AM
Hey everyone,

I'm Ashley, I'm 18, from Rhode Island, but I am a freshman at NYU. Kind of undecided in my major. I'm doing the CP this semester (January 19-August 12, merchandise)! I'm sooo excited.

Ashley

tink85
01-17-2005, 03:39 PM
AH! I get busy for a semester and the DIS starts a college board?? I missed this! I'm a 20 year old in a month who goes to Gettysburg College, an English major, just don't ask what I plan on doing with that degree :rolleyes:

I've been going to Disney World since I was 2 and have been around 10 ten times over the years. I adore it, I can always be eight years old there! So exicited there's finally a board for other college kids around here :D

LinnyLye
01-19-2005, 11:27 PM
Woah, weird! I live in Hanover, Pa!! Like 20 minutes from Gettysburg...

Anyway, I'm Lindsey, a freshman at McDaniel College in Maryland (the school changed there name.. before it was Western Maryland College so you may know it). I am majoring in Chemistry, minor in forensics. Pledging Phi Sigma Sigma :bitelip:. I surf, dance, and run. That's about it! :blush:
My family is nuts about Disney. We have a Christmas tree dedicated to it.. a wall in our house dedicated to it... and our kitched is pretty Disney'ed out too. We're a crazy bunch :D . I am going to be in Disney over Spring Break with my friends and I'll be back in May.

tink85
01-21-2005, 07:07 PM
That's where we go to go to the movies now since our movie theater closed and its where Utz chips are made...I hold Hanover dear to my heart! :-D

sillykaren
01-23-2005, 04:06 AM
Hey everyone, Karen here. 19 year old female from mostly sunny California. I am a second year at Sacramento State. I have been to WDW about 5 times, and DL a ton. With four cruises on the Disney Magic I thoroughly love Disney. :love: :earboy2:

Briarprincess
01-23-2005, 01:21 PM
Hello all!
My name's Mallory. I'm a freshman at Rider University in NJ. Elementary Education/Psychology double major with a minor in Special Education. I've been a huge Disney fan my whole life. Have gone to WDW over 18 times now, and DL once with my high school. My whole family is disney crazy. I worked at the Disney Store around home for a few months but that didn't work out too well with my hs schedule.
I don't know much about the CP program, but it's sounds pretty cool. Anyone able to tell me more about it??

Rose_Greenthumb
01-25-2005, 02:29 PM
Hi

I'm Emma and I'm 16 so not technically in college as this board means but I'm in college in England! I'm doing French, English Lit, English Language and Theatre Studies. But feel free to tell me to disappear!

PigSoldier
01-26-2005, 12:46 PM
It's the college board... you're at college. Doesn't look like any dissapearing's in order. :teeth:

Welcome Emma!

MissMouse21
01-28-2005, 07:56 PM
Hey there!
My name is Liz, I am 22 years old, and finishing up my last semester at Framingham State in Massachusetts with a BS in Fashion Merchandising. I am SO excited to find out that there are other college kids who love Disney like I do!! :cool1:

UncleKyle
01-30-2005, 06:48 PM
Hey everyone,I'm Kyle a long time DISer here. I attend Western Kentucky University with a double major in history and political science. I'm 24, I did the college program in the Fall of 2001. I've only got 2 semesters left of college, here is hoping I can finally get it done! Feel free to drop me a line with questions about the college program, or just to chat.

disneyfan05
02-09-2005, 07:58 PM
hello, im Rebecca and i'm 17 (almost 18!) and i'm still a senior in high school in Cincinnati,OH. i will be attending the University of Cincinnati and majoring in Pharmacy (Pre-Pharmacy). i will be starting there this fall. i just saw that there was a college board and i wanted to see if i could get a hint on what college life was like, i hope thats ok?!?! but im a huge disney freak and i've been to disney almost 10 times! :earsboy: :mickeybar

:thewave:

Lynn CC
02-10-2005, 06:50 AM
Well, since I've posted a lot on this board I'd better introduce myself to those of you who don't know me.
I'm a mother of a college bound (Fall of 05) son.
I'm 42 and going back to school to finish my degree in the Fall of 05 too!
I got my Associates degree over 20 years ago.
Time does fly, so all you young college students ENJOY!!

Tinkerbellfan144
02-12-2005, 01:02 PM
My name is Chairity and I just graduated from the UOF in Dec. I am 23 and I have a major in dance and I am going to open my own studio in Orlando/Kissimee. I love disney and have been to DW a lot DL 6 times and DLP once. I have an AP for WDW and go a lot! I am getting married at the end of Feb. and am going on a WDW honeymoon. I have a little girl Kayla Marie who is almost 7 months.

Soccer Princess
02-15-2005, 06:36 PM
Hi! I'm Mandy and I attend the University of Louisville (Go Cards!) where I major in Business Marketing. I am a member of Sigma Kappa Sorority (Greek Week and Greek Sing Champs!) and am actively involved on campus. I was accepted into the WDWCP for this past fall, but I had to decline due to family circumstances. I am considering re-applying before I graduate though! :earsgirl:

Cratster
02-28-2005, 11:10 PM
My name is Kyle and i am a sophomore at St. Ambrose University in Davenport, Iowa. I am an economics and political science major with a minor in pre law studies. I also have been accepted to the Walt Disney World College Program but had to turn it down because my school is bad about letting people do the program. Hopefully sometime i can do it

supercarrie
03-05-2005, 11:38 PM
Hi everyone!

I'm Carrie, I'm 18, and I am a first year at UCLA, majoring in history and minoring in political science. I am resuming posting on these boards after a pretty long break, and looking forward to getting back into it! I am from Orange County, CA so I grew up going to Disneyland pretty much at least once a month, and have been to WDW 5 times (my next planned trip isn't until 2006 sadly.) I have been to DLP once and am planning on going back sometime between August and December (I am studying in London this autumn and really looking forward to it!!) Oh, and I am hopefully spending this summer working at the Disneyland Resort. :-) Looking forward to meeting everyone (and saying hi to some old friends!)

PigSoldier
03-07-2005, 02:45 PM
Hi Carrie! :wave:

How fantastic that you're studying in London! Whereabouts will that be?

DisneySurfGirl
03-08-2005, 03:34 AM
Hiya!

I'm a 21 yr old student from the UK (originally from London) studying at the University of Kent at Canterbury (about 75 miles South of London). I'm doing a degree in Politics and hope to go into teaching. I'm actually going to be doing some of my studies in Florida in 2 years time :cool1:

Pigsoldier, where abouts in London are you? We should have a meet up when supercarrie comes over. We can sit in a pub with mickey mouse ears on :earsboy: (and yet we won't be the wierdest ones in there - one thing I love about London there's always someone freakier than you! :crazy: )

Helz x x x

supercarrie
03-08-2005, 03:39 AM
The UC system has a study center in the Bloomsbury area, its actually just down the road from the British Museum (very very close, about a 5 minute walk.) And I will be living in a flat somewhere close to there, most likely either in the Bloomsbury or Holborn areas. And meeting up with you guys would be wonderful! :-)

CrazyChristie416
03-09-2005, 11:07 AM
Lets see where should I begin. I am a 21 year old NYU student majoring in
Early Childhood/ Special Education. I am double majoring in Psychology. I am
hoping to be teaching in one of the NYC public schools one day, educating young minds while they are still young and innocent. I am planning to integrate my love for Disney in my classroom. I am also interested in obtaining a graduate degree in psychology. I think I am most interested in eventually becomming a child psychologist in an educational environment, but I change my mind all the time.

After attending 4 different colleges and majoring in everything, I really
mean everything, ( I went from Pre Med Bio student to Classics major, to nursing student, to psycho bio major, and considered almost everything else) I really feel that education is what I truly want to do with my life. Right now I spend most of my free time observing students, tutoring and student teaching, while doing the one thing I do best, studying. I also work a few days a week assisting in a dental office which I hate. Sucking saliva and blood out of peoples mouths isn't the most glamorous job in the world, but thats where I learned my obsession with in office teeth whitening.

I have a weird obsession with collecting Disney Tote bags. I manage to bring
home a few each time I go to WDW. I hate using back packs and small purses so I use tote bags for almost everything. I love the new beaded movie scene ones, and I am desperately surching for the turquoise Ariel one.

I also collect Lithographs so I have managed to pre order multiple copies of
every movie so far that come with lithographs. So maybe thats the reason why I have 6 copies of Finding Nemo laying around.

I was a TDS CM from October 2001- January 2004 (sniff) I started my journey at 5th Ave and ended it at the store at ABC studios upon its closure. I will always cherish my time as a CM and never forget the wonderful people I've met, the great experiences, and how much it added to my Disney obsession. Even though there were some things that have upset me (World of Disney casting) I will always have a place for Disney in my heart.

Crystal ::MinnieMo
NYC

KtGCheeks
03-09-2005, 11:38 AM
Hello fellow college folks! Im 20 (21 in less than 2 months! here at the Univ. of Cincinnati as a social work/ sociology major (also doing some PR/ Communication studies... that was my orig. major). Ive been working at the Disney Store for about 1 1/2 years (but sadly we are no longer owned by Disney... :sad2: ) but thats ok because in 24 days I will be down in Orlando as a College Programer!! I'll be working in merchandising.
Basically I am a happy go lucky gal that loves all things kids and Disney and never want to grow up :earboy2:

Paradise_disney
03-13-2005, 12:25 AM
Well I just came across this board, my name is Laura, I am 20 years old and a sophomore at the University of Arizona. I am majoring in elementary education. My friend and I applied and interviewed for the College program for the fall on March 1st now we're just waiting to hear if we get accepted. I have been to Disney World and Disneyland more times than I can count, since my dad has worked there and I just love it there. I look forward to talking to you guys! :)

kandeebunny
03-13-2005, 10:06 PM
Hi I'm Kristi, and I am 21. I am a Literature major at UNH and I am a junior. I love anything and everything Disney, and worked for the Disney Store before it was owned by Children's Place.

t1nk_w1th_4tt1tud3
03-15-2005, 12:53 PM
Hello! My name is Nicole and my friend and I (paradise_disney) just got accepted to the fall program! we got our letters yesterday and we are both very very excited!!! I am a Visual Communications-Graphic Design and Illustration major at the University of Arizona. Im hoping to work for Disney after graduation and be an animator. Both Laura and I will be working in Quick Service Food and Beverage...premium pay baby haha. jk. anyway, I look forward to meeting more people that will be going to orlando this fall!!! take care!
Nikki

YepsenCP
03-18-2005, 12:22 AM
Well, my name is Ryan, I'm 21 and studying Sport Marketing at Columbia College Chicago. But, that's not the stuff that matters, right? I am a former CP from the Spring Advantage 2003, (Apt 805). Easily the best 7 months of my life. Plenty of good has come since I've been back, (I've finished my first degree and met my girlfriend of 1 year now) but nothing can quite compare to living and breathing Walt Disney World. I just bought my girlfriend a trip to WDW for her 21st Birthday because she's never gone and I want her to see what I see, and truely understand my almost sickening obsession with the Mouse... We'll be there June 5th - 11th and I can't wait...

Nice to meet you all, and I look forward to having just one more reason to not do homework and get back into my Disney state-of-mind.

CdeSade
03-24-2005, 04:41 PM

MrDeadly21
03-28-2005, 06:29 PM
http://mrdeadly.proboards46.com/

COME ONE COME ALL!

BelleChick
03-30-2005, 10:30 PM
My name is Erin and I am 21. I go to Belmont Abbey College and I am an education major. I am currently student teaching in a kindergarten classroom.
I am completely obsessed with all things disney and I have been to WDW 9 times. My favorite rides are Space Mountain and Peter Pan's Flight (and the old version of Journey Into Imagination). I love this site because it is so nice to be able to talk with others who understand and share my love of the mouse and the most magical place on earth. :earboy2:

imagineerhopefull
03-31-2005, 12:24 PM
hey everyone, im brand new to the board. Right now I'm a freshman at Clemson University in Civil Engineering. Hopefully ill be gettin my masters in structual engineerin and workin for disney sometime in the near future! also think about doin to CP eventually. Been to DW twice and cant wait till my next trip! :earsboy:

PixiDust04
04-03-2005, 11:38 AM
My name is Brianne, I'm a 19 year old student at the College of St. Scholastica in Duluth, MN. I plan to major in Elementary Education. I'm new to the DIS boards (referred by my dad :teeth: ), but I am definitely NOT new to Disney!
I've been to WDW 10 times, DL once, and I am going to WDW in June with my boyfriend! I wanted him to know what it's really like, to experience things the way I have, and to know what it's like to be in a place where everyone is equal and everything is just so magical!
I digress...I am really excited to be a part of these boards and share my opinions with others. I am always willing to talk to people, especially about Disney! :mickeybar

Mal The Evil One
04-03-2005, 02:13 PM
I'm Virginia and I'm studying early childhood education with a math specialty at Sam Houston State (that's teaching =) in Huntsville, Texas. I'm a hunge fan of Disney, though my last trip was in 2000 (WDW) and I hope to be able to go back soon and drag my friends so they will get infected too! Yay! This seems like a cool board and I love that there are actually ppl my age (age 23) that are also into disney. 'Cause I never seem to find them in rl.

Captn Jack Sparrow
04-11-2005, 07:58 PM
Hey everyone! My first post ever on the DisBoards!WOOT! So I have received and accepted my offer for the Fall Program and am now waiting for there reply.:cool1: I will be working somewhere in operations, don't really care where just happy to beable to feed my Disney habit. Hey if i am going to have a habit it might as well be Disney :earsboy:

So any way My name is John and as you may have heard ;) I am going this fall for the CP. I am kinda nervous, I am 37yo getting ready to room with a bunch of strangers (never did the dorm thing un less you count the Navy). However, I am encouraged after reading alot of the posts here.

Now for some questions from evey one who has gone:
1 - What is the one thing you didn't think to bring till you got there?

2 - I am a Big coffee drinker, do they have a coffee pot there?

3 - anything you think I should know?

Well that is all for now, look forward to meeting anyone going down :teeth:

disneyaddict121784
04-13-2005, 02:08 PM
Hello Everyone.... This is my first post on this website so here I go. My name is Johanna, I am 20, a sophomore at Kent State University-Tuscarawas Campus in Ohio and have decided to switch my major to accounting. I absolutley love WDW and hope to visit the other parks sometime in my life. I am also thinking about applying for the CP in the Spring of '06. :earsboy:

goofytime2000
04-13-2005, 03:59 PM
Howdy ya'll! My name is Chris, but I go by the nickname of Goofy as well. I'm in my 4th year of a Music Education degree at Bowling Green State University. I'm a member of Phi Mu Alpha, a musical fraternity, as well as a 4 year member of the Falcon Marching Band. I turn 22 in less than two weeks (the 25th). I was last at Disney on spring break 2002, and my next trip is April 2006. :music:

Sehsun
04-14-2005, 04:24 PM
Hi everybody!
My name is Iris, and I'm a psychology major at UF, soon to be a junior though!
I love Disney, I've been there at least 5 times probably, but hope to return many times - the only park I haven't been to yet is Animal Kingdom. My favorite park is Magic Kingdom. I'm considering doing an internship through the WDW College Program after I graduate. :earsboy:

MainStreet, USA
04-19-2005, 02:51 PM
hey everyone. Brand new here! I've already introduced myself a bit in a couple other forums, but hadn't gotten around to the college one yet. So... here's me. My name is Don, I'm 20, and I am at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, FL, recieving a BS in Aeronautical Science with an Airline Pilot Area of Concentration. I'm from CT originally (up where the seasons actually change every few months!). And if it weren't for me being only an hour and change from WDW, I'd probably hate being here entirely. I'm a huuuuuge Disney nut, and I go all the time (every couple weeks while I'm down here). I'm looking forward to meeting and getting to know some of you and chattin Disney and stuff! See you around!

disneyaddict121784
04-20-2005, 01:57 PM
MainStreet,USA... I know a kid that goes to your school and is studying for the same degree.

MainStreet, USA
04-20-2005, 03:01 PM
Yeah, it's the most common degree field at ERAU. about 25% of the school is majoring in AS. the next largest is aerospace engineering, so we have a lot of people bragging themselves to be "rocket scientists" haha. but i guess they aren't really lying then. :earboy2:

vascubaguy
05-02-2005, 07:58 AM
Hi everyone, I'm Chris. I'm a grad student at Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia. Currently I'm working on my 2nd masters degree but this time in Higher Education Administration. Figured I needed to add to the resume some...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
M.S. - Computer Science, ODU 2003
B.S. - Business Admin (Marketing & Management), Averett University 1998
A.A.&S. - Business Admin, PHCC 1996
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

ThinkTink1984
05-05-2005, 01:51 AM
Hey guys! I'm Lizz, i'm almost 21 and I go to Umass amherst...its been 6 months since my last disney vacation
:sad2:

I'm glad we have a college board! something else for me to do instead of study for finals!

vascubaguy
05-05-2005, 07:30 AM
Hey guys! I'm Lizz, i'm almost 21 and I go to Umass amherst...its been 6 months since my last disney vacation

I'm glad we have a college board! something else for me to do instead of study for finals!

Good luck on those finals!

caitycaity
05-05-2005, 07:57 AM
i assume most know me here anyways, but just in case... ;)

i'm 26 and finishing my 2nd year of a 3 year part time MA in Political Science program at George Wahshington University.

iggbees
05-05-2005, 10:33 AM

deleted by me.

Tinkerbell10403
05-05-2005, 01:05 PM
Hi! I'm Tiffany and I'm 19 and studying Pre-Veterinary Medicine at Louisiana State University...GEAUX LSU TIGERS! I abo****ely LOVE Disney....I have been to Disney Land 2 or 3 times..Disney World 3 times with Family..and soon to be 2 with my boyfriend...and we also have another two trips as a family in the making. I love little known trivia about Disney Parks...especially WDW! I am a member of the Delta Kappa chapter of Zeta Tau Alpha here at LSU.
\^^^^^/ Bow Down To The Crown

boo's mom
05-05-2005, 04:45 PM
I'm Heather, 19, and I too am currently studying Pre-Veterinary Medicine/Biology at Virginia Commonwealth University. I'm in the process of finding another major as I do not want to be a veterinarian but I do want to work with animals. I want to work at a Zoo as a Zookeeper. :flower: I've been to WDW about 15 times. My next Disney vacation is August 13-19 :cool1:

vascubaguy
05-05-2005, 11:04 PM
I'm Heather, 19, and I too am currently studying Pre-Veterinary Medicine/Biology at Virginia Commonwealth University. I'm in the process of finding another major as I do not want to be a veterinarian but I do want to work with animals. I want to work at a Zoo as a Zookeeper. :flower: I've been to WDW about 15 times. My next Disney vacation is August 13-19 :cool1:

Hi Heather... I read your post and remembered that we have a major here at Old Dominion University in Zoological Parks Management. http://www.odu.edu/ao/affairs/advising/curriculumsheets2002/al-ids%20zoological%20mgmt.pdf

Good luck with the major search!

hornislander
05-05-2005, 11:09 PM
Been lurking for awhile, but finally decided to jump in. I'm Matt, 24, 2L at The University of Mississippi (Ole Miss) Law School. Got my BBA Finance from OM as well. Went to WDW tons as a kid, but it has been about 7 yrs (how long I've been in school). Really hoping to make it back soon!!! Peace

Facebook Me (http://olemiss.thefacebook.com/profile.php?id=6505336)

SurfedUpDane
05-07-2005, 04:34 AM
What's up fools?? I am a 21 year old college student hailing from the West Coast, ie California. I am a student-athlete of poli-sci and mass comm, with a pre-law standing. If I am not in the classroom at USD (Univ of South Dakota) I am at a beach some where doing what I have to. I am a varsity college athlete (ncaa) and have been doing it for 3 years. I love college and all that good stuff but more importantly, I will be working at Disney a little over a year from now. I can't wait for graduation so I can get in the game, but at the same time I am loving the college life!
Take it ez and peep sometime!
KyleA

ThinkTink1984
05-10-2005, 01:06 AM
hey! i go to mt. holyoke and my boyfriend's a comp sci grad student at umass amherst. small world! :wave2:

Yes it is a small world after all! Almost time for me to head back east to Boston though! One weeeeek! :Pinkbounc

SorcererDonald16
05-10-2005, 06:46 PM
Hey everyone! I'm Kelly. :wave: I'm almost 22, and I'm a senior (Psych. major) at the College of William & Mary in VA. Been a Disney fan since I was born, I think, and for my graduation present I get to stay in WL for the first time ever in June (in the past we always stayed at mods). :cloud9: It's good to be graduating! :goodvibes

SorcererDonald16
05-10-2005, 07:00 PM
I have about 24 classes to go. I plan to eventually make it to the College of William and Mary to attend law school or earn my MBA.

I've previously attended U of WA (go huskies!), Seattle U, and William and Mary for some courses.

Good luck with your law school plans! W&M is where I am now and have been for the past 4 years of undergrad; I graduate on Sunday. As you prob. already know, it's a lot of work and it can be insanely stressful, but it's worth it in the end (if you can handle the pressure, that is; I know people who had to transfer out because it was too much). Nothing quite like going to a school that's over 300 years old and thinking about all the Presidents and leaders who studied there. Hope you get in! :goodvibes

SorcererDonald16
05-10-2005, 07:09 PM
sorry, double post! :blush: evil computer... :rolleyes:

SurfedUpDane
05-15-2005, 10:01 PM
Tink and Snow White in that picture Think Tink has are definately good looking!

OrcaPotter
05-22-2005, 12:45 PM
Hi all :wave2: I'm Orca and I'm an Orlando local - have been my entire 22 years of life. Kinda pointless to say that I'm a huge Disney fan, and not surprisingly I've been to WDW countless, countless times.

I attend the University of Central Florida and am a Creative Writing major, hopefully graduating in the spring of next year. Aside from Disney, I'm a huge Harry Potter fan, anime fanatic, orca lover, avid reader/writer, and artist ^^

I'm looking forward to chatting with y'all - if you have a LJ, pop by mine at http://www.livejournal.com/users/orcapotter

I have too many favorite D-things to pick, but I would have to say Pluto is my ultimate favorite.

kandeebunny
05-22-2005, 01:48 PM
Hi Orca! Welcome! How do you like UCF? I'm looking at going there for grad school next year and will be in the English department!

OrcaPotter
05-22-2005, 07:40 PM
Hi Orca! Welcome! How do you like UCF? I'm looking at going there for grad school next year and will be in the English department!

Thanks for the welcome! ^_^ Well, in all honesty, UCF can be quite a pain when it comes to technical matters. I've had a lot of grief with issues, and it's hard to find people who actually *know* anything about anything. You go to one department, and they direct you to another, only to be turned around again. The English Department is a bit better than others, though, which is why I've switched back again after having changed to Graphic Design (which just wasn't working).

The grad program I hear is very good - good luck with it! :cheer2:

RedheadedGUPPY
05-23-2005, 08:22 PM
hi everyone :wave:

my name is Kayleigh and although I may be 17 and almost a highschool senior I already know what college I'm going to and the major. I'm so excited! I'm going to NAU (Northern Arizona University) and going to major in international affairs and hopefully get into the study abroad program and go to the home country, England, haha it's crazy don't ask! But anyways just thought I would branch out and meet some new people and if ya'll wanna chat that would be cool also :teeth:

DisneyHoneymooner84
06-02-2005, 09:28 AM
Hi everyone, I am Danielle I am 24 and a senior in College this coming fall. I am studying elementary Education at Ashford University in Iowa. I was married last July and we took a Disneymoon and it was the greatest and I have been bugging my DH to go back ever since.

ThinkTink1984
06-20-2005, 10:57 AM
Tink and Snow White in that picture Think Tink has are definately good looking!

well thank you!! :)

SurfedUpDane
06-20-2005, 10:58 AM
you are very wlecome! peep sometime!

missj171
06-26-2005, 10:54 AM
Hi everyone, I'm Kathryn and im 19 and studying at the University of Bristol, England. Ill start my third and final year in September studying for a BA in English Literature.

After that....im terrified, but am interning in publishing this summer so I hope that leads somewhere!

See my sig for Disney visits, I'm currently planning my first nonfamily trip to DLP! :-)

monarchsfan16
06-27-2005, 08:11 PM
Hi, I'm Heather. I'm 18 and I'll start my first year at the University of NH in August. I'm undeclared, though I'm beginning to lead toward something in Health and Human Services, quite possibly communication sciences and disorders. I've been on the DIS for a little over a year now, but figured I'd introduce myself over here, since I'll be in college pretty soon. I'm a huge Disney fan.

M<3'sMickey
06-27-2005, 09:29 PM
Hey everyone! :wave: I'm Melissa, I'm 20 and I go to Pace University in Pleasantville, NY (Yes, it's really called Pleasantville! No one believes me that it's a real place!). I'm a childhood education major and, to quote my sister, "I love little kids! They're so stupid!" No, lol, not really, but I do love little kids!

Let's see what else. Oh, ok, in addition to being a Disney addict, I'm also a huge Bon Jovi fan. And every summer, our trip to Disney is my reason for being. I work to earn money to buy stuff when I'm there. Like this summer, we're going out to Disneyland for a few days, then heading on the West Coast cruise, coming home, and the very next day, heading to Disney World. I'd call that addicted! :earboy2:

Anyway, that's about it. I finally found a place to meet other Disney crazy people, hooray! ::MinnieMo

CrazyDreamer
07-03-2005, 05:23 PM
I'm a Melissa too, I'll be attending Sacramento Community College in the fall for my first semester, then hopefully transfering to a University of California in a couple of years to major in Psychology. I've posted on just about every Disney message board at some point or another and try to get to Anaheim twice a year.

novajeanjellybean
07-07-2005, 02:53 AM
Hi everyone :wave2:
My name is Nova and I'm going into my last year (hopefully) of college at the University of Houston iin the fall. :banana: I am studying Kinesiology. I am a huge Disney fan, don't know why, but I don't question it. :rolleyes1 I've been to both Disneyland and Disney World once and plan on being married there (the World) in a few years. It's nice to know I'm not the only Disney fanatic out there :grouphug:

AtoZgirl
07-19-2005, 10:06 PM
My name is Amanda, I'm 20 and I live in Virginia. I go to college at VCU and I'm about to enter my third year studying TV Broadcasting and minoring in sports (Yes, its true! There are girls who are crazy about sports)! My dream job would be an ESPN reporter... or whatever really! Anyway, I'm going to be at Disney World August 21st for a week. (I've been going there since I was 3 years old... thats just how much my family and I love it!)

GumDrop11
08-01-2005, 07:17 PM
Hi, I'm Mary! I'm 19 and I'm a sophomore at Belmont University- studying International Business. I absolutely love Disney- my family is currently planning our 8th trip this New Year's. I play in the band, and one of my favorite trips was when my high school did the Magic Music Days over Spring Break one year. I applied for the college program last semester and got accepted, but decided not to go just yet. I march with Vanderbilt and didn't want to miss marching season, so hopefully, I can intern the Spring of 2007! :earboy2:

roger_ramjet
08-02-2005, 12:37 PM
Where are all the college students around here? Too busy studying?

Anyway, I'm studying at Kennesaw State Uni in Georgia. Pretty cultureless place, I have to say, but it's close by so that's the easiest thing about it. Would have been nice to go to UGA with all those bars right next door. I've been to WDW three times now thanks to my wife and her family's obsession with the place.

outstandinfarmer
08-03-2005, 12:53 AM
Hi I'm Heather and I will be entering my 2nd year at UW Milwaukee. I'm majoring in Finance, but if there was a college program on imagineering, that's what I'd be doing. I LOVE DISNEY. . . everything about it!! I'm going to WDW for my 21st birthday this November. I can't wait! Everyone around me thinks that I'm crazy for loving Disney at much as I do, but it's reassuring that there are others that feel the same :flower:

curlygirl82784
08-17-2005, 05:47 PM
Hi! My name is Lynnea, and I'm almost 21 years old (only 10 days to go). I'm a student at Georgia Perimeter College, but I'm taking some time off to save money. I'm hoping to move to Orlando, within the next year. I'm majoring in Communications/Public Relations. My dream is to one day work for Disney on the corporate level. I love Disney World. I've been there a total of 27 times since I was born (every year at least once), and I've been to Disneyland once (long time ago before California Adventure :guilty: ).

Joanna71985
08-18-2005, 11:48 AM
Hi! I'm Joanna and I'm 20 years old. I'm a student at Montclair State University in NJ. I just got back from an 8-month internship in Disney (BTW, it was GREAT. I highly recomend for anyone interested). I am going into my 2nd year at Montclair. I hope to return to Disney for another internship within a couple of years. I hope to one day work full-time at Disney in the Entertainment department. I am a recreation major.

DossieMarrone
08-20-2005, 10:49 PM
Hi, I'm Dossie I'm 21 and a student at University of Tampa. I'm originally from Boston but moved down to Florida for school in 2002. I'm a communication major with my concentration ins PR. But that's a few years off. As I'll probably go straight to grad school. I love WDW and love that I'm now only about 45 minutes away. I visit as often as I can it's definitely a plus. I've visited too many times to count but I average two trips per year.

IAmAPrincess
09-06-2005, 08:44 PM
Hi everyone! I'm Jen, 21 years old, and I'm finishing up my last year at the University of Winnipeg, majoring in math.

I'm a huge disney nut. Have been there 5 times so far, my most recent was at the end of August. Spent a week at the Disney Boardwalk Villas (parents are DVC members! yay!). And I have to say, it was awesome being 21 there because I got to go to Jellyrolls! It's so awesome there and being on the Boardwalk, it was extremely convenient. I'm hoping to be back there in December 2006 (seems so far away!) to enjoy a Disney Christmas, hopefully I'll cope without the snow.

Anyways, I look forward to chatting with all of you and getting to know you guys. Hopefully sharing some Disney experiences too! Later guys! :earsgirl:

Uuaww
09-27-2005, 03:06 PM
Guess I might as well say something, My name is Ted, I'm 2nd year student at Cal Poly: San Luis Obispo (halfway between San Francisco and LA, on the coast) I am a biology major with no real goals right now other than just having fun at college and enjoying the experience. I am a huge disney fan though, but Ive only been to Disney World twice and Disneyland a handful of times. Doesn't matter though, it will never get old and it kicks ***. My roommates think my disney habit is a bit strange but girls think its cute so no big deal. Um, I love facebook, http://calpoly.facebook.com/profile.php?id=6401654. Philly cheesesteaks and baseball also.

LightBurnsBlue
09-29-2005, 11:35 AM
Hi Everyone! I'm new to the disboards. I'm 21 and a senior at the University of Wisconsin - Madison. I am majoring in English (emph on Creative Writing) and History. I plan to study Professional Writing in grad school next year. Of course...I love all things Disney! I've been there six times, the last being spring break during March '05. I think I love DW now even more than I did when I was a kid! I turned 21 in July, and my mom was going to give me a trip to Vegas as a gift. I was excited about Vegas, but I was unknowingly saying all the time about how much I missed Disney! In August, my mom surprised me and said I could have a trip to Disney instead of Vegas. So..my mom, my wonderful bf, and myself booked a trip for January 06. Even more fun...my two best friends from high school thought our trip sounded so fun that they booked too! So...that's my disney story thus far.

pat_naughty05
10-15-2005, 08:09 PM
Hey everybody. I just joined today. My name is Joey, and I am a freshman at Columbus State University, in Columbus, GA. I'm majoring in music education. Nice to meet everyone.

Photogirl
10-17-2005, 03:39 PM
Hello everyone, I am new here and I am 34 college student and a mom. I go to Mesa State College in Grand Junction Colorado. I am in my 3rd year, working on my bach.degree in Sociology-Human Services. Being a mom and going to school has been a challange, however get alot of support from my family. Anyone else in my shoes?

When I am not trying to study or taking care of kids, you can find me on VMK. I am an addict.

Drop me a line anytime, I love to chat. :earsboy:

killabee_1993
10-28-2005, 04:01 AM
Hey everybody. I'm glad I found this site, it seems like a great place to discuss Disney and college program related stuff. I attended the Spring 2004 program in a custodial role at the Magic Kingdom. It was the best time of my life. Since Ive been home, I couldnt wait to return to my home away from home- Florida. I will be interviewing for another college program this coming tuesday the 1st of November. Wish me luck. I am hoping to take part in an operations role this time around. I cant wait to go back and make some more great memories there. It wont be the same, but I dont expect it to be. It will be another great experience all in itself. Hey everybody

Jamers14206
11-01-2005, 04:12 PM
I'm Jamie, a sophomore in college in good 'ol Greeley, Colorado. I'm majoring in Graphic Design and hope to apply for an AI as soon as I'm done with the basic CP (I'm a lifeguard for the Spring 2006 CP)! I have long red hair, kinda short, blue eyes, I love to shop and PARTAYY!, read, work out and hang out with friends. I do not have a bf right now (maybe I'll meet the love of my life in DW haha). When I get back to Colorado in May, I hope to transfer to ASU (Arizona State University) for the Fall of 2006. I love sports and am just looking to meet a lot of cool, new people and have a good time!

Jamie
Spring 2006 Lifeguard
:love2:

Tigger&Belle's DD <3
11-01-2005, 05:37 PM
Hi! I'm Alyssa, I'm a freshman at Salisbury University (in Maryland near ocean city).... I've been to disneyworld a countless number of times and Disneyland many more times, ever since I was a baby... My mom and I are taking a trip on my winter break in January!! My mom is Tigger&Belle.. she posts on this board a lot but I actually just signed up today so I can help her plan our trip.. and just for fun since it's so much better than studying! princess:

PennyLou
11-03-2005, 10:46 PM
Hey all, My name is Liz, I'm 20 I'm a Theater Major in my 3rd year in school. I live in NJ and spend most of my free time somewhere involving Broadway or Dinsye.. sometiems both! I was just higered to work at Dinesy as part of the internship for Sping and I'm SUPER ECITED about it.. um.. I don't know whateles to say.. Belle is my Fav Princess and I also Love Woody and Mike for monsterInc. and my fav EVER is Lertmit the Frog.. so I LOVE Muppet 3D in MGM!! hehe..ok thats all I have to sya I guess.. hi all :paw:

EeyoreFan22
11-06-2005, 06:28 PM
Hi! My name is Anna and I'm a college freshman. I'm majoring in Early Childhood Education. I've only been to Disney World once (unfortunetely), but my friend & I are hoping to go in May 2007 (we need time to save up money, haha). I'm a huge sports fan. I love baseball (Go Cubs!) and football (Go Bears!). I adore disney movies...my favorite is The Lion King. Well, I don't really know what else to say...I'll see you guys around! :wave2:

mare1203
11-06-2005, 06:50 PM
Hey all! My name is Mary and I'm a junior at the University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign. My major is Recreation, Sport and Tourism and I'm also minoring in Business Administration. I will be a resort hopper CP for the Spring Advantage program '06. I've been to Disney a number of times and am looking forward to going down there to work. I will miss my basketball boys though, as one of my other loves is Fighting Illini basketball!

#1MMFan
11-12-2005, 08:06 PM
Hi everyone! My name is John and I'm from Scotland. I'm 27 yrs old and young looking at that (I look about 20) and I feel only about 22 or 23. I hope to stay that way! I like corresponding with new friends particularly Americans with similar interests to me (Disney, sport (tennis/hockey/skating/baseball/College football/NFL), lots of music and did I mention Disney?? LoL) I have family in MD (yup they're american!) who I recently visited and I'm also just back from WL (arrived home today...ugh). Feel free to send me PMs or whatever. Would be good to hear from you guys.

walker_l
11-21-2005, 10:24 AM
Hey guys! My name's Lindsay Walker. I'm 21 and a Jr. at the University of North Alabama. I'm majoring in Business Marketing and would love to be a buyer for retail companies one day(preferably clothing). I stay pretty busy so I think I will fit in just fine at Disney, if I ever get my lettter(20 days and counting). Just a tid bit of interesting info about me..last year I worked with our men's basketball team(a dream come true for any girl...or so I thought), I work with my local church's youth group where I also teach 8th and 9th grade girls sunday school. I spent the summer working for the Fellowship of Christian Athletes... one of the best summers of my life. I got to see God working in peoples lives and it was AWESOME! I love playing poker with the girls, box sledding( everyone should try it), watching sports(GO UNA!), going to the $1.50 movies, and sleeping. I've applied for Merchandise and Operations but I'll take whatever they give me! Talk to yall later! ~Lindsay ::MickeyMo

Horizons16
11-21-2005, 10:33 AM
walker, box sledding huh?

Have you ever tried dinning hall tray sledding :teeth:

degrassi26
11-21-2005, 10:36 AM
HI :flower:

My name is Neeraja. I'm 19 years old and I live in Michigan, where, unfortunately, it is too freeeezing for my taste right now. :cold: I will be a Merchandise CP Jan 9 -May 12 2006, and I am extremely excited about that! I've been to Disney World 10 times, Disneyland 5 times, and my next goal is Tokyo Disney Sea. I tend to become very emotional every time a Disney World commercial is on TV...I can't help it, lol. My favorite rides include Spaceship Earth and Splash Mountain, but the list doesn't end there. I speak Telugu, German and Spanish, so maybe I'll get one of those little language pins some CMs have on their name tags. I am addicted to shopping (purses, shoes and sweaters are at the top of the list) and the television show The Golden Girls. :rotfl:

binigrl417
11-21-2005, 11:14 AM
Hey! I'm Amanda, I'm 19 years old and I'm from New Jersey. I'm currently a commuter student at Montclair State University majoring in French Translation. On January 6, I'm leaving for Disney to be part of the college program as an Operations CM. I love languages and I speak French and some Italian and even took a chance at Russian this semester (which was a mistake). I love going out, cooking, Family Guy, Arrested Development and House. And of course I love Disney World more than like anything, oh god, to be on PoTC right now....sigh....

degrassi26
11-21-2005, 11:49 AM
And of course I love Disney World more than like anything, oh god, to be on PoTC right now....sigh....

Don't you wish we could just magically transport ourselves there somehow? :wizard: What I wouldn't give to be on the Spaceship Earth ride right now. :Pinkbounc

On a tangent, I see from your Facebook that you're a degrassi fan...so am I! (Boy, you really couldn't figure that one out from my DIS name :rolleyes: ) New episode tonight!

binigrl417
11-21-2005, 12:20 PM
On a tangent, I see from your Facebook that you're a degrassi fan...so am I! (Boy, you really couldn't figure that one out from my DIS name :rolleyes: ) New episode tonight!

Oh man, Degrassi is my guilty pleasure, why do I care so much about the random drama-filled lives of these high schoolers. I heart Craig lol

degrassi26
11-21-2005, 12:36 PM
Haha, I know what you mean. I obsess over this show. I treat these characters like they're real people. My sister and I will discuss this show to no end...often times with me hailing JT/Lib as the show's best couple EVER. You're a Craig lover? Nice :) Haven't seen much of him yet this season, but he's got a storyline coming up soon...something about him getting a record deal. Personally, Jimmy is my favorite :love: I'm excited for tonight's episode...it's dealing more with the Friendship Club and Darcy.

Anyway, I don't want to bore the other Disboarder's with this, so if I want to tell you something about the show, I'll just send you a PM. :)

CarolinaBelle
11-28-2005, 12:24 AM
Hi! My name is Mary. I'm 20 years old and currently working toward my associates degree in the arts at a community college here in North Carolina. I'd like to continue my education and pursue a career in elementary education or child life. I'm a big kid at heart! I've been to Walt Disney World many times since I was a toddler and it holds a very special place in my heart because of all the wonderful memories I have there. I'm happily planning my next trip to Walt Disney World right now! :Pinkbounc I'm trying to decide between a week at Disney World or a cruise on the mouse ship. Decisions, decisions... :earboy2:

~ Mary

feda05
12-02-2005, 10:17 AM
Howdy,

My name is Amanda, and I am a fifth year senior from Texas A&M University, studying Human Resource Development, minors in buisness and math (cause I stayed in engineering too long) I've been accepted to the WDWCP Spring advantage, Dec 15th-Aug 11th, working in transportation. Work at disney will be my last graudation requirement, (I know who puts off their internship till their last semester?) so I'll graduate in May. (hopefully I get get a few days off to walk the stage and get that VERY EXPENSIVE piece of paper!) Love Disney, only was able to go once as a child though and I've been dying to get backever since. Looking forward to the expereince! Maybe I'll see some you folks down there! Holla if you need anything!

Aim: feda05

TestTrackBoy
12-05-2005, 08:41 AM
Hello,
My name is Alex, im 19 and come from Orlando FL. I am currently going to Full Sail University in Winter Park FL for Show Production, and Entertainment Business degrees. Living so close to Walt Disney World has given me the chance to visit alot. I will not be doing the college program, but I will be getting a job when I graduate in 2007. I love Disney, and go there any chance I get.

LadyShalott
12-05-2005, 09:06 PM
Ahoy! I'm Jennifer and I'm 20. I live and go to college in New York. I don't know specifically what I want to do yet except that I want to entertain people and make people smile. I've been going to Disney World for Christmas for the past 6 years and Disney has always had a special place in my heart since as far back as I can remember. I would love to work at Disney World and hopefully I'll get the opportunity to do so for a time. :wave2:

DisneyGirl421
12-19-2005, 09:20 PM
Hey, I'd thought I'd pop in here and give an intro...
I'm not 'officially' a college student, but I got accepted! lol
I'm Laura, and I'm 17 and a senior in HS. I just got accepted to Gettysburg College for next year, and can't wait! :)
I'm not totally sure of what my major is going to be, but as of right now, I'm going to double major in history and theatre, get my teaching certificate, and become either a history or drama teacher (or both! lol)

So yeah... HI! :)

Horizons16
12-19-2005, 09:57 PM
Im Steve and I'm in the UMASS system.
Right now im Undeclared Liberal and trying to decide between literature and criminal justice. Who wants to deicide for me?
Im off to WDW for the College Program this spring where I hopefully get inspired with what I truly want to do.

I'm an aquarius I play drums and love long rides on windy roads... :teeth:

Trails End Server
01-02-2006, 12:48 AM
My name is Kevin. I'm 22, and came down here to FL on the CP, from may 04-jan 05 and ended up staying. As a CP I did concessions at Cirque du Solei at downtown disney. All you CPs should check it out when they offer cheaper tickets for cast members. Anyway, after disney I worked at Chilis for a couple months, and then learned of some openings as servers at Disney. I applied, got hired, and have been loving in ever since. Lets just say I make in one night about twice what my average CP pay check was. :cool1:

tiffer236
01-02-2006, 11:13 AM
Hi everyone....I'm Tiffany and I'm 20. I am from Spring Lake, Michigan and I am sophomore at Grand Valley State University.

I will be doing the WDW College Program for the Spring Advantage semester starting January 25th!!! I am sooo excited!!!!! actually...haha...I don't know who's more excited, me or my mom =P

not only am I going to be in Disney World for 7 months...I'll be going with my best friend in the entire world!! we register on the same day and everything.

I can't wait to go and meet more people and basically have the best time of my life! :teeth:

Dee/Belle
01-07-2006, 01:11 PM
hi my name is Dee. i'm a senior but i'll be a freshman and Mizzou (Missouri University) this fall. i'm majoring in journalism and music education.

my family is your normal disney one...every year disney at least once, watch the movies, know the triva, yada yada :) i want to do the CP program after i get started in college, and hopefully end up working at disney full time later on.

that's about it.

Sawyer 86
02-06-2006, 02:53 AM
Hey! My name is Jared, I'm 19, I am currently going to Century college in Minnesota to obtain my AA and then after that who knows? Maybe youth minstry or something in theatre.

LittleKidAtHeart
02-08-2006, 12:22 AM
Hi! I'm Melissa. I'm 19 and I am a freshman Social Work major at the University of Maine in Orono. Disney has always been my favorite family vacation. It is such a great way to have a carefree and fun time with family and friends! I also love music, dancing, and playing music. I also LOVE Maine Hockey it's the best! I can't wait to take my digital camera to disney world. I don't know when I'm going to be back though so for now I'm living disney through the internet. :surfweb: Have a great day! :sunny:

Sleeping Beauty415
02-21-2006, 09:52 PM
Hi! My name is Christy, I am a junior at Penn State. I am a life long fan of disney, been going for years but I have always just done day trips while staying in Tampa with my grandma. This summer is my first week long trip in WDW staying at a Disney Resort. I am completely new to posting on these boards and I just wanted to give it a shot! :wave:

monarchsfan16
02-22-2006, 09:29 AM
I also LOVE Maine Hockey it's the best!
Uh oh

applepwnz
02-22-2006, 12:18 PM
DWC Hockey won our Div III championship game last night... Hopefully that makes up for our men's basketball team losing every single game this semester by at least 30 points...

playforchrissy
02-24-2006, 07:11 PM
I'm Christine adn I'm from LA, I'm studying music at the Musicians Institute right now adn I love it. It goes without saying that as a SoCal native I've been to Disneyland many many times. I've also been to Disney World once when i was like 8 but I'm hoping to change that soon! I love all Disney films but mostly the animated ones of course! i think that Aladdin is probably my favorite!

allykat838
03-01-2006, 05:04 PM
I'm Ali. I'm 19 and a freshman at NYU. I'm going to go into early chldhood education. Anddddddd I love Disney World and can't wait to go in two and a half weeks!

bulldog09
03-11-2006, 03:11 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm Mitchell from Chicago, woooooo! I'm a freshman right now at Yale studying Economics & International Studies, but honestly.... I really don't know what I'm going to major in. Schools is overrated anyways ;)

Right now, I'm home for spring break and I'm actually headed to Orlando later tonight (which is how I find this forum). So maybe I'll see you guys there!

Disney rocks! =)

Oh yes, also I can't wait for March Madness to start. I absolutely LOVE college basketball. GOOOO FIGHTING ILLINI!

getfuzzy77
03-12-2006, 11:15 PM
Hey everyone! :wave2:

My name is Kat, I'm from Cincinnati, OH. I'm 22 and currently finishing up my bachelor's in International Business at the University of Cincinnati.

I have been to WDW, DL, and DLP. I have been to DLP more times than I've been to DL and WDW combined! (I lived in Belgium for 2 years, so that kinda helped) I have applied and interviewed for the Fall 06 program. I am hoping to hear back in a week or so.

I love music and I love driving around on warm sunny days with my windows rolled down. I also love thunderstorms, and meeting new people (preferrably not meeting new people in thunderstorms, though :cool:

Oh, and consider this fair warning that I love emoticons so you will probably see a lot of my posts with at least one. :)

PrincessJen09
03-14-2006, 07:39 PM
Hi! My name is Jennifer and I am a First Year student at Ohio Wesleyan, but ranked as a Sophomore. I am 18 years old and live in Delaware, Ohio. I am majoring in Psychology and Humanities- Classics. :thumbsup2

SyracuseWolvrine
03-14-2006, 08:51 PM
(preferrably not meeting new people in thunderstorms, though )

Why not? Sometimes the coolest folks you meet are the ones you meet completely at random ... like, perhaps, when you're sharing a covered area during a thunderstorm

meanstreak82
03-20-2006, 10:35 PM
Hey all,

My name's Rich and I'm a senior at Indiana University. I recently got a PI for this fall as a Labor Operations Cast Deployment Asst for MGM. I start June 14th and will be there until January 3rd.

-Rich

branzm2
03-23-2006, 02:03 PM
I'm Bryan, a freshman at the Ohio State University. Originally from Cincinnati, Ohio. Been to Disney once, plan to go many more times (hopefully in the near future).

SingingFlower
03-23-2006, 04:38 PM
Hi Everyone! My name is Amber, I'm 22 and getting ready to graduate in June with my bachelors degree in Paralegal Studies from Sullivan University (Lexington, KY). I have become absolutely obsessed with Disney World over the past couple of years, and I hope to do the CP this Fall. :wave:

UTphipsi...942
03-29-2006, 03:55 PM
Hey, Im Steve. Im 20 and I hope to do my second CP next Spring.

Alcibiades
04-07-2006, 07:58 PM
Hi,
Im Justin, walked last fall with criminal justice/history at East Carolina University and starting my MBA/Security Studies after i (hopefully) Get back from the Fall advantage 06

AEboi248
04-13-2006, 05:06 AM
Whats going on guys I'm charlie I was on the program spring 05 as a lifguard and will be back down on the program nexts month so im me if you wish my sn is aeboi2484 I like meeting new people so just im me i don't bite i promise unless you want me too and if your hot.but beside that i don't bit so do it!!!

tiff13
04-13-2006, 07:47 PM
Hey, I'm Tiffany. I'm 16. Ok so I'm not in college( I'm a junior in hs), but I take tech classes. Does that count :confused3 . I go to Northeast Wisconsin Tech and Fox Valley Tech. I'll eventually transfer to a 4 yr anywhere outside of the midwest, with the exception of the UP as a possibility ;) , to study travel and tourism management. I live in Wisconsin and the UP. I love skiing, snowboarding, wakeboarding, and traveling. I speak german, norweign, and italian. I can't wait to do the CP. :thumbsup2

Alcibiades
04-17-2006, 08:00 PM
I think You have to be 18 when you start working and be a full time student college/university student at the time you are applying.

But, I know there is a High school summer program.

Go to yahoo, enter Disney Career Start Program, and you should find the website. Just check it out and you might be able to do it this summer.

Good luck on that, and hope to see you down there

tiff13
04-18-2006, 03:45 PM
I think You have to be 18 when you start working and be a full time student college/university student at the time you are applying.

But, I know there is a High school summer program.

Go to yahoo, enter Disney Career Start Program, and you should find the website. Just check it out and you might be able to do it this summer.

Good luck on that, and hope to see you down there

Thank you for the info. I'm looking into it. :teeth:

Free4Life11
04-26-2006, 07:37 PM
Hey I'm Matt. I'm 20 (21 next month) and go to University of Nebraska-Lincoln. I was doing Hospitality Mangement but switched to Accounting after my freshman year. I've only been to Disney once but liked it a lot and want to go again.

EWalsh1727
05-03-2006, 09:24 PM
I'm Eric, I'm 19 and go to Portland Community College, I am an operations cast member can't wait to get there!!!

taylor2285
05-09-2006, 09:23 PM
Hey, I'm Taylor from Baton Rouge, LA. I'm 21, a junior in economics at LSU, planning to get a Masters in urban studies maybe in New Orleans, and I'm about to start my Summer CP May 22 in Quick Service F&B. I've pretty much given up on my finals I'm so ready to go. Anyways, I love traveling, big cities, roadtrips, partying a little bit, reading, pretty much a wide assortment of activities. I hope I actually meet a few of you down there this summer.

princessgirl2238
05-09-2006, 10:03 PM
Hi everyone! i figured that i might want to introduce myself since i've been posting a lot on the boards lately :) my name's ashley, i am from Ohio and i'm a senior at University of Kentucky (i'll be taking classes over the internet during the program to be able to graduate next spring), i'm an english major with emphasis on Public Relations and no i do not want to teach (everyone asks me that question), i am a member of kappa delta sorority, i'm 23 and this will be my second time in the fall advantage program (this time it's face character :) ). i'll be down there a week from today and i want to live in chathum (i lived in vista before). see you all down there!

sugahappy
05-10-2006, 01:19 AM
Hey yall!! My name is Janet, I'm from Louisiana and I'm a 21 year old junior at LSU. I am an accounting/mass communications major and I'm leaving for the Summer CP in less than 2 weeks!! I will be doing custodial from May 22- Aug 11. I am a huge self-admitted dork and I love video editing, taking pictures, spending endless hours on facebook, watching crap television, and taking lots of naps. I hope to see many of yall down there so please stop by to say hi while I am cleaning up protein spills :)

DIsNeYSweEtHrTs
05-14-2006, 02:20 PM
Hey everyone! My name is Jamie and I'm 21 years old. I'm studying nursing at the University of Detroit Mercy and will be graduating (finally!) next May. I have been to Disney almost every year since I was five and just got back from our latest trip from April 28-May 4, 2006 (I got engaged at AKL!!) :cloud9: I'm not doing the college program but am so jealous of everyone who is...my childhood dream was to be in the Light Parade at Magic Kingdom. princess: Hope you all have an awesome time!! :goodvibes

GuestRelationsIntern
05-14-2006, 04:31 PM
I'm done a few posts on here before, but I thought I might as well introduce myself since I'm done with school and I'm bored.

My name is Kristen, I'm 22 years old and I just graduated from the University of Illinois - Champaign. I just received my Bachelor's degree in Spanish and International Studies. I orignally did a CP in 2003 but I'm coming down on June 14th for a Professional Internship with Guest Relations at the Magic Kingdom. I will also be living at Northbrdige apartments which are the PI Disney apartments. :teeth: I can't wait to be down in Florida again! :sunny:

CP - 2003 Full Service Food and Beverage @ Fort Wilderness
PI - 2006 Guest Relations @ Magic Kingdom
(And hopefully a career with disney in the future!)

JerseySkiddie
05-18-2006, 09:45 AM
Hey everybody

I'm Kristen and I graduated last year but close enough to the college crowd. I just joined the board so I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing yet... But I was a American Studies and Government double major at Skidmore College. I wrote my American Studies senior honors thesis on Disney World! It was primarily about the American Adventure and the Hall of Presidents and how Disney represents American history and culture through those attractions. I also wrote about Disney's impact on American culture. It was pretty awesome plus my school gave me money to go to WDW to do research!! Anyway... just wanted to introduce myself. Take it easy everybody

adreayoung
05-18-2006, 01:11 PM
:fish: Hi Ya'll! My name is Adrea Young, 22, and I'm a transfer student at Boise State University (go smurf turf!) from Bellevue Community College in Bellevue, WA. I'm originally from Auburn, WA (Go Cougars! Sorry I'm a WSU Fan!) but moved to Boise, ID for school and plan to stay here. I was on the college program Jan 04-Aug 04. I'm a Communication Mass Media Major with a Marketing minor here at BSU. I also work at KBCI-TV and 98 KQFC. So it's great working in a industry you want to get into later in life! I've been a lurker for awhile now, but I'll be spending more time on here b/c I get bored at work and there's a computer in front of me and I have nothing to do :). I'm also a WDWCP Campus Rep for Boise State University!

Glad to meet everyone on here!

ktwheelz
05-20-2006, 06:43 PM
My name is Kaitlin. I just finished my freshman year. I am a psychology major.
I love Disney and have more than a dozen WDW trips under my belt (family disagrees on exactly how many ;) ). I hope I have time to do the WDW college program at some point.

After I graduate, I would like to work with kids and teens in the hospital as a Child Life Specialist. Child Life Specialists try to make a stay in the hospital as normal as possible. They do this by providing crafts, games, therapeutic play, special events, and other fun activities.

I hope to learn more about all things Disney here, including the College Program.
Take care,
Kaitlin
princess:

christy2006
05-31-2006, 06:08 PM
Hey! My name is Christy and I'm 17 years old. I'm starting my Freshman year of college at Eastern Kentucky University this fall. I've been to Disney a couple times, and plan to go plenty more.

daydream3r
05-31-2006, 06:34 PM
Im Samantha, I have applied and interview for the Fall portion of the College Program. Now I am just playing the waiting game to see if I was accepted of not. Oh yes, I am from Eastern Kentucky!

aim: xxAbandon3dxx
msn(hotmail): perfectly_flaw3d

disney_mommy
06-04-2006, 08:35 AM
:sunny: Hello, everyone. I live in Virginia and I will graduate in 10 weeks! Although the ceremony won't be until December :sad2: I love all things Disney, from how Walt grew up to create it, to the movies and music and even the cruise line! :sail: I wish I could be closer to WDW so I could go every weekend!

c-nyce
06-04-2006, 11:45 AM
Im Samantha, I have applied and interview for the Fall portion of the College Program. Now I am just playing the waiting game to see if I was accepted of not. Oh yes, I am from Eastern Kentucky!

Hi Samantha,

I was accepted for the Aug 14, arrival date. I will be in the quick serv food & bev...I am from Syracuse New York...looking forward to meeting eveyone...in the college program and the careerstart...

Until next time.

daydream3r
06-04-2006, 11:51 AM
I would really like to talk to some of you. Just maybe I will be able to meet up with you if I get a letter saying I have been accepted. Cross your fingers for me! 6 Days down...
myspace: /samio0

Jenn0)))
06-07-2006, 01:08 AM
Hello!
I'm Jenn, just about 18 and will be attending West Valley Community College. I used to live in St. Augustine, FL but moved out to California so I've been missing good ol' Disney. This summer, though, I'm going back with a friend to enjoy a week away from everything and live it up at AKL... so that's exciting.

I really enjoy photography; a lomo fanatic. I collect records and vinyl toys and I like refurbished typewriters. I enjoy really quirky movies and am open to all kinds of music. I also refuse to rid myself of my N64.

Tifffany
06-16-2006, 09:30 PM
Hello, I'm Tiffany, and I'm about to start my first year at the University of Illinois at Urbana/Champaign. I'm majoring in French and hopefully going to minor in Spanish as well. I'm also thinking about majoring in Speech Communication but I'm not sure.
I'm definitely going to do the CP at some point...either 2nd semester of Freshman year or either semester in Sophomore year. I don't want to wait too long, plus I'll probably be spending at least part of my Junior year in France.

Soarin'Steven
06-18-2006, 02:12 PM
Hello, I'm Steven, and I'm a sophomore currently attending Northern Illinois University. I'm majoring in Communication with an emphasis in Media Studies. I am also going to minor in Journalism. I did the spring advantage college program (Jan-Aug) last year. I loved it. My roles were custodial at World Showcase at Epcot, and quick service food and beverage at Sunshine Seasons at The Land.

gabriellewatson
06-27-2006, 04:46 PM
Haha!! I my fiance and I go to UNT as well. I never thought someone from UNT would be as obsessed with Disney as I am!! Nice to meet ya! I'm Gabrielle. I'm a psych major at UNT, but next semester I plan to take my major to Elementary Education. Have a super day!!

disneygrl16
07-17-2006, 09:00 AM
Hey my name is Jackie and I'm 18 from Chicago. I'm a freshman at DePaul University. Major- undecided, but probably public relations. Been to disney 9 times and can't wait to do the CP!

hollyberry16
08-02-2006, 10:06 AM
Hi everyone! :wave2:

My name is Morgan, I'm 20 (girl - just in case ;) ) I've been to both Disneyland & Disney World (only once each :guilty: ) But! I have all the soundtracks, and practically all their animated flims...including a large number of non-animated films :thumbsup2 .

I go to the University of Alberta in Edmonton. I am going into my fourth year, and majoring in Mathematical Sciences!

pIrish
08-02-2006, 10:53 AM
My name is Stephanie. I'm a 20 year old student at University of Southern Indiana (in Evansville, Indiana), eagerly awaiting my 21st birthday. I'm engaged to my boyfriend of six years. We met while both of us were in our high school marching band. We don't have a date set, but we're thinking of getting married either next summer or the summer after.

I've been in school a year and a half and I'm still not too sure what I want to do. The current thought though is to major in biology with a pre-vet emphasis and make an attempt at getting into vet school. If that doesn't work, I think I'd like to be a zookeeper and take classes online with Purdue University to get a vet tech degree. Either way, I think I'd like to someday work at Animal Kingdom. :)

GoofyBaby
08-13-2006, 07:25 PM
I'm also really, really grown up. :D

I'm 37 and I am slowly, but surely finishing my bachelor's at a public university here in Virginia - I have stalkers (yikes) so I keep the name mum. I have about 24 classes to go. I plan to eventually make it to the College of William and Mary to attend law school or earn my MBA.

I've previously attended U of WA (go huskies!), Seattle U, and William and Mary for some courses. That is what happens when you change your major 4 times, get married and have kids (I have 4 with one on the way), move around a lot because of my hubby's lucrative career, and live too comfortably in the suburbs. lol

BTW my hubby lives and works in NY for now (he's a contract design engineer - a "jobshopper") and I stay put to finish school. We're strange that way, though, as we have lived this lifestyle since 1998.

Whoo-hoo! Glad I'm not the only "old-timer" here! :rotfl: I'm Carol, I'm 33 years old and I am currently finishing up my Liberal Arts Degree. Next fall, I'm transferring to UNT complete my Bachelors of Music Performance degree. I was in band in junior high and high school and I had a very intense band teacher. By the time I graduated high school, I was burned out on music and put it down for a long time (all of my twenties). Only in the last two years did I decide I really missed music and went back to school last year. Best decision I have ever made. :thumbsup2

I would LOVE to work for Disney one day! I am a lover of all things Disney, especially Goofy!

Heinster
08-16-2006, 06:48 AM
I'm Heinster, 25 years old and from the Netherlands... Totally love the oldschool animation stuff of Disney, but I do think much is lost these last 5 years asside from POTC and the Pixar stuff.

Hope to see some old school Donald Duck back in production again and not those lowbudget series...

DisneyGuy77
08-31-2006, 12:09 PM
Hey all! I am an older student as well. I am 29 and have my BA in Criminology. This field, while interesting, is just not for me. I am planning to go back for my Masters in Hospitality and tourism management. I really want to work for the mouse! I am currently preparing for the GRE, and as soon as I take it, I will be applying. I love all things Disney, and go to WDW several times a year.

Alyssa88
09-10-2006, 06:43 PM
Hey everyone. I joined disboards just because of this college board. I am already a member of a different disney message board which I love, but they don't have something just for college students (I don't think are many- and I believe one of them is a member here).

I am 18 years old and I am psychology major, minoring in Cognitive Neuroscience (and I am cosidering a double major or minor in biology, anthropology ,or spanish). I am in my sophomore year at Temple University in Philadelphia- yes, our football team sucks but our academics are amazing.

I also have two part time jobs and a volunteer position at a local children's hospital doing play therapy, so I am pretty busy- luckily I can do my homework and studying at my one job- info desk at school. And any extra time I have is spent with my amazing friends. I want ot attend either medical school (to become a neurologist) or graduate school (to get my ph.d and do either research or clinical psych. in either developmental or cognitive psych).

monarchsfan16
09-10-2006, 07:11 PM
Hey Alyssa!
If you're talking about the other board that I think you are, there are a few of us that are here too

Alyssa88
09-11-2006, 09:41 AM
Hey Heather. :wave2:

Yeah, its that board, I thought you were here. :)

LilAlice18
09-11-2006, 06:33 PM
Hey everyone!! :wave2: My name is Bethany and I am currently a Junior at David Lipscomb University in Nashville, TN (but I am really from Columbia, SC). My major is Elementary Education because I have always loved children and wanted to teach them. I have always been dead set on teaching Kindergarten until these past few years - I am now chaning those plans slightly because I want to move to Orlando and become a Cast Member (at least for a couple of years). I have looked into it, and I know that there are many opportunities for cast members to work with children, so that is my goal as of now. So I am just fighting to get through these last 2 years.
:bounce: Only 66 more days until Disney!!! :Pinkbounc

JazzySteph
09-11-2006, 08:47 PM
Hey Everyone! I just joined DisBoards my friend mentioned it to me today and I have no idea how I ever passed by this place seems pretty popular so I decided to check in!

Anyways my name is Stephanie I'm 20 and I'm currently in community college in Austin, TX. I applied to UCF (U. of Central Florida in Orlando) for Spring I hope to get in there and pursue a degree in Event/Hospitality Management. I'd love to be a Event Coordinator for one of the parks at Disney thats a huge goal of mine but before then I plan to do the CP program some time in 2008. Nice meeting you all! :)

MissSpooky
09-29-2006, 02:06 PM
Hi everyone! I just came across this board too for the first time a few days ago while looking into going to Disney College. My name is also Stephanie, but I go by Stephie mostly and I'm 23 (although I'll never be older than 21 in my mind!). I'm ending (finally) my community college experience, after having to take almost a year off for medical reasons. I want to go into entertainment and looking into going to one of the CSU's here in Cali to get an entertainment studies degree. I thought what better than to go to the best entertainment place in the world to get some real experience. I just can't decide when to do it and what I should and shouldn't do. I thought what a great place to look for some info then here with a ton of peeps that have done it! I've grown up disney going to epcot the year it opened just a few months old or so. I go here to DL though and know it like the back of my hand. Look forward to talking to everyone! :wave: I love Donald Duck! :donald: And my fav disney movie is the Little Mermaid!

Salukfan
10-14-2006, 08:04 PM
Aloyha, everyone! I'm Samantha, a 20-year old junior at La Roche College in PA. I just transferred to La Roche from a community college, so I'm adjusting to life in a dorm. Verrrrrry interesting. I'm interested in doing the College Program. I interviewed last week, but I'm not sure how well it went. Ah well--if it went as badly as I think it did, I'll just have to apply again for fall! :teeth:

I'm a huge fan of Disney's Aladdin, including all three films and the TV series. My screenname refers to a character from the third Aladdin film, but since there are people in the Aladdin fandom who can't identify Sa'luk, I don't expect anyone else to. :rotfl: I'm also semi-obsessed with all 4 Lilo and Stitch films, and the TV series that goes with them. I've never been to a Disney park, but hopefully that will change with the CP!

Breezie
10-16-2006, 11:36 PM
After a significant amount of lurking I've decided to introduce myself!

My name is Brittany. I am currently a sophomore at the University of Vermont and my major is Wildlife and Fisheries Biology. I still haven't decided if I want to study wildlife or fisheries yet! I'm 19 years old, and when I'm not at school I live with my family in Columbus, Ohio. I'm going to apply for the Spring CP, and I'm very excited about it. I applied and was accepted last year for Fall '06, but unfortunately had to decline. So hopefully everything goes well and I will be in Disney next semester instead of at school here! :joker:

Sehsun
10-17-2006, 07:40 AM
Hey Brittany, welcome to DISboards!! :wave:

SyracuseWolvrine
10-17-2006, 10:37 AM
Hey Heather. :wave2:

Yeah, its that board, I thought you were here. :)

and I'm over here too.

Breezie
10-17-2006, 06:42 PM
Hey Brittany, welcome to DISboards!! :wave:

Thank you and hello to you too!

radev104
10-20-2006, 09:58 AM
Hi, I am Rita. I am 18 and a freshman at Cedar Crest College. It's a liberal arts college in southeastern Pennsylvania. I am majoring in criminal justice and biochemistry/chemistry with a concentration in forensics.

I have been to Disney five times and I am going again this summer. If I could I would go every year but now with college and all the loans and multiple books I do not have enough money or time to go every year.

I want to do the College Program sometime. I am not sure when I am able to do it because I would also like to be an International Resident Assisant here at school. Hey I can take a class for free if I do it and any free class here is excellent.

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi.

Sehsun
10-20-2006, 04:12 PM
:wave: Welcome to DISboards, Rita!

sandicinderelli
10-20-2006, 11:55 PM
Hello, everyone! I'm Sandra, and I am an older (not old) student as well. I'll be 30 in April. I'm attempting a BA in Communication to add some depth to my BBA in Marketing and Management. I have always admired Disney, and I still kick myself for not doing the CP when I was college the first time. But thank God for second chances!

I got accepted and my role is Operations, arriving Jan. 7th to check in on the 8th. Although some ppl I've come in contact with aren't thrilled about me doing this, I do have some strong support, and I'm just going to take that and run with it.

Hello to everyone and, who knows, maybe we could meet up sometime in January!

cdrom610
10-25-2006, 06:56 PM
hey everyone,
i've been around for a while but figured i should formally introduce myself. my name is christina. i'm from nyc, living at home and going to school at st johns university (i'm a freshman). i'm in their pharmacy program, which is a six year program, and because of it, there is no way i can miss a semester to go do disney's college program :sad1: but that's alright i guess, i'll manage to survive with a couple trips down there during my vacations :teeth:

i've been to disney about 7 times, starting when i was less than a year old! now, i'm basically a disney fanatic. my favorite character is the head cheese mickey mouse, and i make it a point to go visit 'the boss' every time i'm down at wdw. my favorite movie would be the great mouse detective, but i love the soundtracks to all the movies- half the magic of disney is in the music! my favorite park is MK.

i'm trying to plan a trip down to wdw for sometime in may, hopefully that will work out for me. and who knows? maybe i'll see some of you there :sunny:

Innocuous1
10-27-2006, 10:02 AM
Hi, I joined the forum ages ago but I've been very busy over the summer.
I'm starting a business called mycollegeincome . It's basically my wife and I using our marketing experience and the economies of scale to make some decent advertising income available to college students. I'm very curious about whether I'll get dissed here. I've been reading up on how people get angry when presented with a financial opportunity. This reaction is mostly based on fear. I think in some respects people in college are facing fear of failure on an almost daily basis. I've been there. All my best to everyone on here and good luck with college.

MissSpooky
10-27-2006, 12:03 PM
Hello, everyone! I'm Sandra, and I am an older (not old) student as well. I'll be 30 in April. I'm attempting a BA in Communication to add some depth to my BBA in Marketing and Management. I have always admired Disney, and I still kick myself for not doing the CP when I was college the first time. But thank God for second chances!

I got accepted and my role is Operations, arriving Jan. 7th to check in on the 8th. Although some ppl I've come in contact with aren't thrilled about me doing this, I do have some strong support, and I'm just going to take that and run with it.

It seems like I'm just out of the average age too. The majority of the people I've seen are 18-21. And I'll only be 24 when I start in Jan! But I don't think it matters when you do it, just how you make it while you're there. If I don't get have a good audition I hope to get operations.

epfootballcutie04
10-27-2006, 02:15 PM
Hi everyone!

I just thought i would introduce myself too, i've been on the boards for a while now, and looked around the college board, but never posted anything in it yet!

Anyways, my name is Crissa and i am 20 years old from Minnesota. I attend a community college in Bloomington, MN and i am majoring in business marketing and hospitality management (after changing my mind a million times). I love traveling, planning, being organized and i have a huge love for Disney.

Im thinking about... no... im STRONGLY thinking about the CP for fall 2007 or spring 2008, i know it's a ways away, but i want to bump up my gpa and get some more classes under my bealt before i go down!

so yeah, that's pretty much me in a nutshell!

sandicinderelli
10-27-2006, 02:23 PM
I've been reading up on how people get angry when presented with a financial opportunity. This reaction is mostly based on fear. I think in some respects people in college are facing fear of failure on an almost daily basis.

You're right. I also think that the fear comes from companies that claim that they can help students earn some extra cash, but require an investment too expensive for students to afford.

Innocuous1
10-30-2006, 04:45 AM
You're right. I also think that the fear comes from companies that claim that they can help students earn some extra cash, but require an investment too expensive for students to afford. We don't ask for any investment. After a little bit of setup work a student could have around $150 a month coming to them in passive income, it's not a get rich scheme, but it's decent spending money. Anyway, I'm not going to post any more about it, like I said people get angry.

SnowWhite1985
11-05-2006, 01:46 PM
so its been a year for me since i've been on here..but i'm planning on doing the cp this spring so i wanted to come back :goodvibes

anyway this is me:
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a179/Rockstarglam411/CIMG1432-1.jpg

and this is me and my boyfriend:
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a179/Rockstarglam411/anthonyloves.jpg

silverhaze269
11-08-2006, 02:14 PM
Hey all! Iím Amy and Iím in my second year at St. Maryís University. Iím working towards a BA, doing a double major in English and Religious Studies. Iíve only been to WDW twice, but Iím hooked already. Iím interested in the CP, but I couldnít stay in Orlando for an entire winter just because I wouldnít get to ski at all. :p

Iíve loved Disney since I was a kid (who hasnít?) and when I finally got to go it was very surreal. I canít decide which park is my favourite, Epcot or the Magic Kingdom. I love both, but I think they are in major need of upgrading the Canadian pavilion.

Anyway, I think itís great thereís a college board on here. Hopefully Iíll be able to find some time to browse around instead of writing papers all the time!

ThePrototype186
11-09-2006, 07:58 PM
Hey everyone! My name is Jarvis. I just accepted my offer for the Spring 07 CP.

Sehsun
11-09-2006, 08:48 PM
Hey Jarvis, welcome to DISboards! Congrats for being accepted to the CP! :thumbsup2

ThePrototype186
11-09-2006, 09:00 PM
Thanks!!!

Darth Sidious
11-09-2006, 09:58 PM
hey all. my name is scott and im currently a sohpmore at NYIT(New York Institute of Technology) studying computer graphics. iv been to wdw 28 times and love going there. i did get accepted for spring 07 and im doing operations. heres a picture:

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f300/gamecom108/2HPIM1749-1.jpg

hackerfin
11-25-2006, 03:50 AM
I'm Suzi, 19, studying music at the University of Southampton, in the south of England, but originally from London.

I'm a big Disney nut (although that probably goes without saying, what with me posting on a board for college-age Disney fans. But I digress :rolleyes: ), particularly the animated films (I'm the only person I've ever met who cries EVERY TIME at the end of Beauty and the Beast :rolleyes: ). I've been to WDW 3 times, DLP a whole lot more, and I'm planning my first ever trip to DL for next March.

I'm a major film buff, and love just about any kind of music.

'Twould be nice to hear from everyone else here, find out who everyone is! :)

nice thing.... i love disneys!

allsmiles316
11-29-2006, 10:07 PM

:cheer2: CONGRATS Sandra! Don't worry about a thing! I'm 26 and I will be arriving Jan. 12th for my PI in Strategic Pricing. Good luck with everything!

MissSpooky
11-30-2006, 01:27 AM
:cheer2: CONGRATS Sandra! Don't worry about a thing! I'm 26 and I will be arriving Jan. 12th for my PI in Strategic Pricing. Good luck with everything!

Well I'm 24 and will turn 25 while on my CP. It seems like I should be doing PI with my age. I think I'm going to be one of the oldest ones doing CP! I may try and pick up a PI instead of a second CP. I dunno. Depends on how I like it. I arrive jan 17th hope to see ya guys down there!

Tide27
12-04-2006, 01:27 PM
Im in the same boat you are spooky. They told me my PI had a pre-req to do the first CP first. Hopefully I can get into the PI while Im down there after the CP is over.

MissSpooky
12-04-2006, 02:36 PM
Im in the same boat you are spooky. They told me my PI had a pre-req to do the first CP first. Hopefully I can get into the PI while Im down there after the CP is over.

Yeah I was thinking about just extending but more and more I'm thinking about trying to get a PI. I might as well get everything I can out of my time down there!

flying_babyb
12-18-2006, 06:27 PM
Im jen. Just getting really adictied to disney. I guess my fave would be tinkerbell. I dont think ive ever seen all of peter pan but tink is so cute. I have wacthed dang near every disney movie due to the fact I am a carrer preschool caretaker (daycare). Im a little odd. I am rasing two class mascots, cowie(a stuffed cow) and a rabbit (stuffed) who is curently unnamed. Ummm what else to tell you? I love to belong to things. I collect police and fire stuff. I have a nice patch collection. This will be my first disney trip in march. Im 22, in college and working too hard. Favorie disney movie: Shrek or Beauty and the beast Least favorite: FOX AND THE HOUND. I hate that one, mostly because everytime the lady has to give up her fox I sob like a baby, no many how many times I see it. I guess this is beacuse I have cats. My family consists of: My mom, My best freind (known as Dear sister), Tabby (9 year old cat) dana(8 year old cat), Bosco (my captured stray going to be a year in march), bandit (my abused captured kitten, a year in april). Bandit is very happy to be living in a safe home now. My family also consists of: 3 mollies, 3 bottom feeeders, two koi, 4 snails and a hermit crab. Extended family would be: My Dsis's mom donna (a middle school teacher), and her two cats (sven and ole). Wow your bored by now I bet, well this is me. OH and my names Jen.

Salukfan
12-18-2006, 08:00 PM
Shrek isn't a Disney movie.

(Sorry, but it's a major peeve of mine.)

flying_babyb
12-18-2006, 08:53 PM
really? I thought it was! Oh crap it isnt wow.

KellyBelly
12-28-2006, 05:27 PM
Hello!

I'm Kelly and go to school near Dallas, TX. I'm 22 years old and graduated with my bachelors in May and graduate with my masters in teaching in May 2007. My family is taking me to Disney World to celebrate the last week in May and I couldn't be happier!! This will be my 7th time going and each time, I get more excited. I can't wait to literally hug Cinderella's Castle and take a million pictures! :wizard:

Btw, I cry at the end of Beauty and the Beast every time too. It's my all time favorite movie :)

wissa05182
01-01-2007, 11:53 PM
Hi everyone!

I am Melissa and I have been on and off the DIS boards for as long as I can remember, but I forgot my password and everything from my old account krispykremewissa. Otherwise I am 19 and from Minnesota. I am a sophomore at MSU Mankato, majoring in either Biology or Recreation Parks and Leisure Services... I still need help with picking one of the two.

I have been to the WDW about 20 times and DL twice. I am EXTREMELY :yay: interested in the WDW CP and I have a ton of questions. I think I would like to go in Fall 07, probably advantage.

Feel free to IM me if you can help me, my info is in my profile!