PDA

View Full Version : Resort ID questions

MeredithJ
01-05-2005, 01:42 PM
I have only stayed onsite one time for a convention at CSR, but we are hoping to stay onsite this summer (still trying to pin down which resort and exact dates) and there are 5 of us. My question is this: Do you need to carry your resort ID with you at all times? I mean, I know we would want to have it for early entry, or for park entry if tickets are on there, but do we need it to get into the pools or for transportation? Are children under 3 given a resort id? We are thinking of splitting our stays between a couple of resorts, and I would hate to have the wrong set of id's with me, or leave them in the room and not be able to swim or something. I would also hate to carry around ID's if we didn't need them.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Meredith

scoutsmom99
01-05-2005, 02:09 PM
Hey MeredithJ,
You do not need your resort id to go to the pools (unless you are staying at YB/BC/BCV then you may need to show it to use SAB) or use the transportation. You will probably have it with you most of the time though becuse it is also your room key! I'm not sure if children under three get a resort it or not. My guess would be that children 3 and up would have one (for early entry purposes, if you do the MYW tickets linked with a package or purchase them at your resort.) The resort ids have the dates of your vacation on them so you should be able.
The one I have from Ocotber has tink on it (it is the size of a credit card) and then lists:
The Dates of my trip followed by Adult
My Name
and a long number

followed by an id#

Hope that helps :)

safetymom
01-05-2005, 02:18 PM
If you would want to take part in the after hours at the parks you would need your resort cards.

Depending on the resort, you may or may not have to show your cards. If you tell us where you are staying we could give you better advice.

MeredithJ
01-05-2005, 09:57 PM
Thank you for your input. We are probably going to split a stay and do 3 nights at POP and 3 nights at either BC or Dolphin. I think the kids will like the theming of POP, and I would like to try the other two, now deciding between which one is the hard part! It looks like the Dolphin would be quite a bit cheaper, but I know the kids would really like SAB at BC too. Sooo, the dilemma continues...LOL.

Thanks again for your replies.

Meredith