PDA

View Full Version : AAA & Discount Code????

3guysandagirl
01-05-2005, 09:46 AM
I am wondering, if I book now with a AAA dicount and then a discount code comes out for when we are going, do you get the discount off of the rack rate or off your already AAA discount?? Also, is there any time of year that there aren't discount codes?? We will be there starting 11-30, I see that this is considered value season. Thanks in advance!!

cobbler
01-05-2005, 10:26 AM
The new discount will be taken off the rack rate, not the AAA discount.

Don't know the answer to your other question - sorry.

spiceycat
01-05-2005, 10:29 AM
sometimes Easter and Christmas to NY aren't discounted - but sometime they are - just depends upon how many rooms that WDW has left.

3guysandagirl
01-05-2005, 10:33 AM
Not discounted through AAA you mean? We will be there 11-30/ 12-4. Not really Christmas time, is it?

boswellnakia
01-05-2005, 10:54 PM
This is how I go about getting a WDW room. First about a year out, I book lodging only with a AAA rate. These AAA rates are usually released a year out and are the first available discounts. As the lucky date gets closer, I start looking for AP discount codes and then do the math to see if it is cheaper for me to get an AP to save on the room. Last to come out is the Room Only discount code, again I do the math. Each time, I modify my reservation to a better deal!