PDA

View Full Version : transfer HELP

Keokagal
01-04-2005, 09:03 PM
sorry i don't know how to bump/move my original post. no one responded. please, how do i go about moving from CS to Dolphin if i don't rent a car? will CS do it for me?

Taratink
01-04-2005, 09:43 PM
I don't have an answer for you. I just didn't want you to be ignored. I went to Endicott college in Beverly. What a beautiful place to live.
Tara :wave:

fmed845
01-04-2005, 09:52 PM
Disney will transfer your luggage from one Disney resort to another for you. Just notify the front desk and they will handle it.

ADisneygirl
01-04-2005, 09:52 PM
I may be wrong, but I think that because the Dolphin (and Swan) are not technically Disney hotels that they do not transfer luggage for you. You will have to call a cab to get yourself and your luggage over to the Dolphin. I don't think that a cab will cost that much since the resorts are not that far apart.

I suggest calling the CS (do you mean the Coronado Springs?) and asking the front desk people if they have a way to transfer luggage or they could suggest a cab company. I know that Disney does transfer luggage between their own resorts and people can get around to all the resorts using the buses/monorail/boats, but it does take some time with the roundabout ways you must use to get from one resort to another. I just am not sure if the Westin hotels participate in the luggage exchange.

#1hockeymom
01-05-2005, 04:34 AM
You will not have a problem transferring from Disney----> Swan/Dolphin or the other way around. They work fully together with luggage transfer. Contact CS and let them know you are checking out and transferring to the S/D, they will take care of your luggage. Go check into the Dolphin then enjoy your day! Your luggage will be waiting for you at Bell servives at the Dolphin later in the day. If you truly do not want to be w/o your luggage at all, a cab from CS to the S/D is probably at ten dollars or less and can easily be found at either location w/o making extra phone calls if you forget.

TLinden16
01-05-2005, 04:57 AM
Just a thought. Depending on how much luggage you have, it may be worth your while to just take a cab from the CS to the Dolphin. The resorts are relatively close together, and it may be cheaper to just take a cab over rather than tip the bellmen at both resorts (although if they have to store your luggage, you'd probably still have to tip the bellmen at the Dolphin). I think that's what I would do anyways :)

Karen

Keokagal
01-05-2005, 10:01 AM
Thank-you to all for responding. I knew I wasn't alone here! :flower1: