PDA

View Full Version : Are you getting the park hopper or magic plus pack?

Leslie32
01-04-2005, 09:12 PM
my girls saw disneyworld on the travel channel today and saw the water park and was like oh we want to go there, but I told them that the hotel has very nice pools we don't need the water parks. What are you all doing? I just don't think we have time to do water parks plus I hate them, LOL.

Laz
01-05-2005, 07:06 AM
Wow, your question is loaded with possible answers! My family finds it does not have the time to hit the water parks most of the time. When we do go, DD and I love it while DW can take or leave it. I would say plan your time without the water parks and see what time you have left.

kirbsam
01-05-2005, 07:10 AM
I find that things go much better when my girls help plan the itinerary. The water parks are awesome. My trips with them are about them anyway.

disneyjunkie
01-05-2005, 07:12 AM
Water parks and Disney Quest are a must for my 13 year old son. We're going with the MYW passes.

safetymom
01-05-2005, 08:10 AM
I think Disney water parks are much, much better than a typical water park. If you have never been you should try them. You will come away spoiled.

jellydisney
01-05-2005, 10:28 AM
I understand how you feel, because I don't particularly care for water parks either! I can only take an hour or two of swimming before I want to do something else. (And my fear of water slides probably doesn't help either... :blush: ).

Which resort are you staying at? We stay at Beach Club, and have absolutely no need for water parks because the resort pool is awesome (whirlpools, sand bottom, water slide, kid's area, etc). And you won't have to spend an entire day at the water park and getting to and from the water park.

If you're staying at a value resort like POP or All Star, you might want to give the water parks a try because those resorts have more standard pools.

Leslie32
01-05-2005, 11:52 AM
We are staying at the poly, I heard their pools were nice so that is why I didn't think the water parks we would have much use for. I mean its our first trip. I thought seeing most of disney would be good enough.

Sandi
01-05-2005, 12:31 PM
You don't say how long you'll be there. We find that doing a waterpark after 3 or 4 days is a nice break. It is easier to relax at the water parks than it is at the primary parks. If the weather is cooperative and you want to give it a try, go. If you're only there for a few days, though, I would stick with the major parks and the resort pool.

Leslie32
01-05-2005, 12:41 PM
We are staying there 6 nights and 7 days. July 11-17th.